It is currently Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:27 pm

And so it begins

<<

bsturgeon89

TFM-55

Post Mon May 09, 2011 7:28 pm

Re: And so it begins

Whats up my homies? I didn't know I was sorely missed :lol:

I'm alive and well. I have just gotten sidetracked with other things. An inconsistent schedule for one and I'm also finishing up classes this quarter. 9 credit hours while working full-time plus everyday responsibilities just doesn't leave me as much play time as I would like. I'm also started the process of trying to get custody of my 2 girls. I'm trolling on occassion when I can find the time. Oh and I forgot to mention. Maybe I did all ready but I'm getting married at the end of July. Just a lot of stuff going on.

The tubes are great and I don't see me changing back to SS anytime soon. They are in perfect functioning order and I haven't blown them up. I like the tubes I have in the VTL. I'm wanting to roll some Shuguangs in and see how those sound but was hoping to try some out at the 'fest if anyone has some. So I've been listening.That's my sanctuary when I'm doing homework or study. I'm still planning on the fest and don't plan on missing it.

I'll try to be more diligent in posting so you guys don't have to go through heartache by not hearing from me.

Peace out........
Carverfest 2010 quote...I can't explain it right now, I'm drunk...

GO BUCKEYES
<<

Don

(pair of) SILVER-7t's

Post Mon May 09, 2011 7:46 pm

bsturgeon89 wrote:Whats up my homies? I didn't know I was sorely missed :lol:

I'm alive and well. I have just gotten sidetracked with other things. An inconsistent schedule for one and I'm also finishing up classes this quarter. 9 credit hours while working full-time plus everyday responsibilities just doesn't leave me as much play time as I would like. I'm also started the process of trying to get custody of my 2 girls. I'm trolling on occassion when I can find the time. Oh and I forgot to mention. Maybe I did all ready but I'm getting married at the end of July. Just a lot of stuff going on.

The tubes are great and I don't see me changing back to SS anytime soon. They are in perfect functioning order and I haven't blown them up. I like the tubes I have in the VTL. I'm wanting to roll some Shuguangs in and see how those sound but was hoping to try some out at the 'fest if anyone has some. So I've been listening.That's my sanctuary when I'm doing homework or study. I'm still planning on the fest and don't plan on missing it.

I'll try to be more diligent in posting so you guys don't have to go through heartache by not hearing from me.

Peace out........

Brock,

Good to hear from you. =D> Congratulations on the upcoming wedding. =D> It's not the "DCB" from Carverfest is it? :-k Couldn't resist. Look forward to meeting her at Carverfest. She does understand "OCCD" doesn't she? If not, a pre-nuptial is in order. :lol:

Take care!
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.
— Thomas Paine

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather a man of value" Albert Einstein

"Politicians are the only people in the world who create problems and then campaign against them". Charlie Reese

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living." Brad Shurett

"Kindness is a language that the Deaf can hear and the Blind can see." Mark Twain

RIP Bill D.
<<

Zoot Horn

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Mon May 09, 2011 8:12 pm

Ah ha,, I knew you were out there,,good to hear from you,, congrats on the upcoming marriage--
<<

engtaz

"TAZ"

Post Tue May 10, 2011 4:17 am

Great to hear from you Brock. Congrats on the wedding.

Take care.
engtaz

Carver M4.0T in front channels to Caver AL VI's in SACD & 2 Channel setup
C 16, PT 2400, Slim Device, Carver TX-8, 490T and Rega TT w Grado Gold cart in the 2 channel setup
Bogen SRB20 is computer amp
Carver PM-350 donated for youth church use
<<

TNRabbit

(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Post Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:05 am

He got married & all this went down the tubes, so to speak...
TNRabbit

From FrankieD's lips to your ears: Sunfire - a quiet box of endless power.

Sunfire TG-IV/400~7 Amp
Carver SD/A-360 CDP
Benchmark DAC-1
Sony SACD/DVD-A
Active bi-amp: Ashly XR-1001 & 2 Rane PEQ-15s
Main: HotRodded AL-IIIs
Sub: Klipsch RT-12d
Center: Sunfire CRS-3c
Surround: Sunfire CRS-3 (x 2)

OconeeOrange wrote:"Gary likes to play it 'loud' as do I. His system begs you turn it up until you die"

RIP WIlliam B. Dibble, 1948-2012. I'll miss you my friend.
<<

bsturgeon89

TFM-55

Post Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:40 am

Wow! I don't know wtf they are saying but I'm assuming they really loved my system :-)

GO BUCKEYES
<<

TNRabbit

(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Post Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:22 pm

bsturgeon89 wrote:Wow! I don't know wtf they are saying but I'm assuming they really loved my system :-)

SO.......we can expect you to post once every 6 months whether you need to or not....??

:lol:
TNRabbit

From FrankieD's lips to your ears: Sunfire - a quiet box of endless power.

Sunfire TG-IV/400~7 Amp
Carver SD/A-360 CDP
Benchmark DAC-1
Sony SACD/DVD-A
Active bi-amp: Ashly XR-1001 & 2 Rane PEQ-15s
Main: HotRodded AL-IIIs
Sub: Klipsch RT-12d
Center: Sunfire CRS-3c
Surround: Sunfire CRS-3 (x 2)

OconeeOrange wrote:"Gary likes to play it 'loud' as do I. His system begs you turn it up until you die"

RIP WIlliam B. Dibble, 1948-2012. I'll miss you my friend.
<<

bsturgeon89

TFM-55

Post Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:00 pm

I miss you too rabbit! I've been quite distracted but I'm coming back

GO BUCKEYES
<<

Magnaryder

SILVER-7t

Post Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:27 am

bsturgeon89 wrote:Wow! I don't know wtf they are saying but I'm assuming they really loved my system :-)

who loved your system?

did you have forum visitors?

ray
Magnaryder

Its going to be used equipment when I sell it, so it may as well be used equipment when I buy it.

Tim deParavicini's E.A.R. Yoshino V20 Integrated Amplifier, Fosgate Signature Phono pre, No. 50 and 51 Carverfest Tube amps, Hammond M3 tube amp, Ariston RD-40 Turntable w/ Linn Basik LSV tonearn, Shure V15 type IIIG cartridge, Cardas Silver wire service and wire block, Carver TX-8 & 11 tuners, Carver TD-12 & 1700 decks, Tascam CC-222mkII CD recorder, Carver HR-742 reciever, DBX-3BX & 200xg & 120x, CarverAudio ALV prototypes, Alesis Studio One loudspeakers, Dahlquist DQ-8s, The Carver Research DarkStar Sub and Stax Earspeakers.

THIS SPACE FOR RENT...helping the blind to hear, one valve at a time
<<

Chauss

(pair of) SILVER-7t's

Post Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:02 am

Hey Brock- honeymoon finally over? :^o :lol: Glad to have you back! I hope all is well in your world-
Good sound—like good music, good wine and good fellowship—is meant to be shared.
"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits" Albert Einstein
Previous

Return to List / Update Your System