Dyeraudio's updated rig.....

<<

OconeeOrange

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:58 pm

Re: Dyeraudio's updated rig.....

jjptkd wrote:
dyeraudio wrote:
kingman wrote:Your system and it's visual effect is outstanding! The custom spikes are icing on the cake! Congrats!!!! =D> \:D/ =D>

Thanks Wayne! I cannot believe how much of a difference they made....They used to sit flat on a carpet floor and are now elevated on all hardwood......HUGE difference!

Difference? In looks or sound? :-s

Sorbothane is a wonderful product. It completely tamed my sub.

Before I discovered http://avrisers.com/default.aspx, bought sheets of it from ebay.

For places where you desire good looks - check out the link above.
Sorbothane works.
<<

dyeraudio

TFM-75

Post Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:02 pm

Well visually it looks alot better but the sound difference is outstanding. I listened to it for 3 years on all carpet in a bedroom.. :rolleyes: ....Now its in an 11 X 11 room with hardwood floor, a rug and a recliner....finally my own dedicated "audio room"... =P~ ....been looking forward to this for a long time!
CARVER CT-29V, CARVER TFM-45 (Rita-furbished) ,CARVER SD/A 490t, LINN Keilidh speakers, PS Audio I/C's, PS Audio Statement & Plus Speaker Cables, APC Line-R 600 conditioner, Vibra-Cones
<<

jjptkd

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:09 pm

My Klipsch speakers came with floor spikes about 1 1/2" long that dig right through the carpet and padding and make the speaker appear as though they're floating just a hair above the carpet-- I've never used them any other way but it's hard for me to imagine that they'd sound any different if they were just sitting on the carpet. :-k
Sunfire TGP-III
Sunfire 600x2
PS Audio DL-III DAC
Klipsch "mini" Chorus II's
Klipsch RSW 15
<<

Scarabeo

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:25 pm

dyeraudio wrote:....finally my own dedicated "audio room"... =P~ ....been looking forward to this for a long time!

I know how you feel =D> =D> =D>
I like your Picture and Avitar too.
BillD, You will be forever with us! RIP until we meet again on the other side...
Previous

Return to List / Update Your System