FAQ  •  Register   •  Gallery •  Login

It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:50 am

Tom's rig

<<

stevewithrow

SILVER-7t

Post Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:45 am

Re: Tom's rig

Im just an electrician , every tells me you have a bad breaker . Take out your old one , take in to Home depot , show the electrical guy , and replace it ...It,s important that the same brand goes back in its place . That should solve your problem . :D Yes Viprz has a good point about start up .....I run alot of my stuff through a Monster power conditioner , and during start up it will spike up to 5 amps on the plasma , but by started it all up in a sequence , like the TV , wait 10 seconds then your amp and wait...and so on....But like I said , every thing points to a bad breaker, it happens....now with that being said , dont be replace it with a 20 amp , just another 15 amp...
<<

tomstat

SILVER-7t

Post Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:47 pm

stevewithrow wrote:Im just an electrician , every tells me you have a bad breaker . Take out your old one , take in to Home depot , show the electrical guy , and replace it ...It,s important that the same brand goes back in its place . That should solve your problem . :D Yes Viprz has a good point about start up .....I run alot of my stuff through a Monster power conditioner , and during start up it will spike up to 5 amps on the plasma , but by started it all up in a sequence , like the TV , wait 10 seconds then your amp and wait...and so on....But like I said , every thing points to a bad breaker, it happens....now with that being said , dont be replace it with a 20 amp , just another 15 amp...

Thank you, sir :-)
ImageImage
<<

kingman

(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Post Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:16 pm

Sweet set up! =D> The pic on the tube looks pretty good also! Uh Hu!!! 8) :lol: 8)
In reality, it only matters what it sounds like to YOU!!!
<<

madmike46

Newbie 50+

Post Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:05 pm

Depends on the house wiring, one place I used to live in years ago, would dim the lights with my M500t. would really get people going at parties.
<<

beemers417

!! CarverFest Evictee !!

Post Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:42 pm

Nice rig. =D> =D> =D>
Gunter the wonder dog is watching you...
Previous

Return to List / Update Your System