FAQ  •  Register   •  Gallery •  Login

It is currently Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:04 am

Guess who's coming this year??????!!!!!!!!!

<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:30 pm

Guess who's coming this year??????!!!!!!!!!

With GREAT joy, I would like to take this opportunity to announce that my wife [Kim] and my new bundle of joy [Aiden] will be attending this year's Carverfest!!!

Ain't that a hoot! We will be coming up on Thursday the 17th and we will stay until the end of the event. He's already grown a bit since the last photos I have provided for the forum and he's just now starting to smile.......when he didn't just pass gas. Kim and I are gonna take a recent photo of young Aiden and post it here for ya'll to check out here shortly.

\:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

I will be bringing my black faced M4.0t to CF so that Bob can sign it and hopefully write a little note for his youngest fan. Young Aiden will go on the Carverfest record books as the youngest audiophile to attend a Carverfest to date. I'm just glad that you all will be able to meet the young man. Those that haven't met Kim yet, here's your chance to get to know her and for those who have met her before? Lord help ya'! :D

Countin' down the days man, we can't wait!!!
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:47 pm

Re: Guess who's coming this year??????!!!!!!!!!

Tell Kim I got the camera this year !!! So watch her back !!
Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it... because nobody else will.

‎~You think Einstein walked around thinkin' everyone was a bunch of dumb shits?~

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC!
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:27 pm

Kim said to tell you that she can't believe that you remember that. :D
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

thuffman03

!! CarverFest Evictee !!

Post Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:18 pm

That is very nice news. So what will she get as her first system? :lol:
Some cool Carver stuff!
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:25 pm

Um, Mr. Aiden is a he........ #-o

<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:24 pm

treitz3 wrote:Kim said to tell you that she can't believe that you remember that. :D

Tell her HOW COULD I FORGET !!! I've made a fortune off those pix so far man !!!
Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it... because nobody else will.

‎~You think Einstein walked around thinkin' everyone was a bunch of dumb shits?~

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC!
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
<<

thuffman03

!! CarverFest Evictee !!

Post Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:50 pm

treitz3 wrote:Um, Mr. Aiden is a he........ #-o

oops...sorry my bad. #-o
Some cool Carver stuff!
<<

Magnaryder

SILVER-7t

Post Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:31 pm

treitz3 wrote:Kim said to tell you that she can't believe that you remember that. :D

Beevis on// heheheheheh/Beevis off

We ALL remember that!!!!

ray....we got BACON!!!!
Magnaryder

Its going to be used equipment when I sell it, so it may as well be used equipment when I buy it.

Tim deParavicini's E.A.R. Yoshino V20 Integrated Amplifier, Fosgate Signature Phono pre, No. 50 and 51 Carverfest Tube amps, Hammond M3 tube amp, Ariston RD-40 Turntable w/ Linn Basik LSV tonearn, Grado Statement Master1 cartridge, Cardas Silver wire service and wire block, Carver TX-8 & 11 tuners, Carver TD-12 & 1700 decks, Tascam CC-222mkII CD recorder, Carver HR-742 reciever, DBX-3BX & 200xg & 120x, CarverAudio ALV prototypes, Alesis Studio One loudspeakers, Dahlquist DQ-8s, The Carver Research DarkStar Sub and Stax Earspeakers.

THIS SPACE FOR RENT...helping the blind to hear, one valve at a time
<<

Eddie

Eddie The Knife

Post Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:15 pm

Gee when you going to post so more pics Tom?
Good judgment comes from experience,but experience usually comes from bad judgment.

The best thing is to learn from others that have mastered the one thing you need to learn!

I would tell you to go to hell but I already work there and I don't want to see your ugly face every day!

Return to CARVERFEST 09'