FAQ  •  Register   •  Gallery •  Login

It is currently Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:49 am

Cabin Reservations - CarverFest 09' !!! DEADLINE AUG 24 !!!

<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:09 pm

Re: Cabin Reservations / Attendees List for CarverFest 09'

frankieD wrote:I have a request for at least the last 7 days for one of the Treehouses. Let me know if one is available. Thanks.

FrankieD

So far, yes they are all open.. call them and make a deposit to make sure you grab one !!!
Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it... because nobody else will.

‎~You think Einstein walked around thinkin' everyone was a bunch of dumb shits?~

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC!
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
<<

dyeraudio

TFM-75

Post Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:58 pm

I want to call "DIBBS" on Cabin 9........September 18-21
CARVER CT-29V, CARVER TFM-45 (Rita-furbished) ,CARVER SD/A 490t, LINN Keilidh speakers, PS Audio I/C's, PS Audio Statement & Plus Speaker Cables, APC Line-R 600 conditioner, Vibra-Cones
<<

engtaz

"TAZ"

Post Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:44 am

9 again
engtaz

Carver M4.0T in front channels to Caver AL VI's in SACD & 2 Channel setup
C 16, PT 2400, Slim Device, Carver TX-8, 490T and Rega TT w Grado Gold cart in the 2 channel setup
Bogen SRB20 is computer amp
Carver PM-350 donated for youth church use
<<

dyeraudio

TFM-75

Post Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:39 am

Sorry Roy...I didn't know that is where you were....I'll give you first shot at it. Would you mind "rooming" with me? I will probably be alone and will be bringing my system again.....
CARVER CT-29V, CARVER TFM-45 (Rita-furbished) ,CARVER SD/A 490t, LINN Keilidh speakers, PS Audio I/C's, PS Audio Statement & Plus Speaker Cables, APC Line-R 600 conditioner, Vibra-Cones
<<

engtaz

"TAZ"

Post Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:38 pm

No but I don't, I don't know what jvandyke_texas is planning for next year. I don't have a problem with sharing a cabin with anyone from Carverfest. Everyone was awesome.
engtaz

Carver M4.0T in front channels to Caver AL VI's in SACD & 2 Channel setup
C 16, PT 2400, Slim Device, Carver TX-8, 490T and Rega TT w Grado Gold cart in the 2 channel setup
Bogen SRB20 is computer amp
Carver PM-350 donated for youth church use
<<

dyeraudio

TFM-75

Post Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:54 pm

OK....was jvandyketx there this year? I don't know where most Festers shacked up.....If one bedroom is still available I'll take it with you......
<<

Dreamer

SILVER-7t

Post Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:57 am

OK, I've started a personal slush fund for CarverFest for me and my sweetie to attend in '09, so financing won't be as much of a problem. Now my only concern is twofold:

1) where can we sleep, and

2) where can I set up my rig so I won't have to compete with systems having gigawatts of power and dozens of pumping woofers?

I'd like both places (rig and sleeping accommodations) to be in the same cabin if possible.

I'm thinking either with F1Nut or the "Linn" cabin, because from what I saw and heard, those two cabins seem to be a lot less "rowdy" as far as havng multiple systems going at once.

At CarverFest '08, I was in Cabin 10, with TNRabbit, but since that has been designated as the official "Bob Carver Cabin", I don't think I'll be staying there, unless he REALLY wants to share with me and my sweetie and a Martin Logan-based rig... ;)

Maybe it would be a good idea to put me and WeitRhino together. Tubes and Electrostats are a marriage made in heaven, after all... \:D/

I don't really have any prefs as to accommodations, other than to not set up my rig in 11 or 12, because to be honest, my rig just can't compete with the SPL's in those cabins. I'll let you guys figure this one out. I think James, Tom, and TNRabbit probably have a better idea as to how to effectively distribute people and systems than I do...

--Richard
.....HT Rig • Sony STR-DG600 Receiver • Carver M-500t • Sony BDP-S1 • Sony DVP-NS3100ES • Apple Airport Express •
..............................• Martin Logan Scenarios, Logos • Realistic Minimus 7's • Velodyne F-1500b •

2 Ch. Rig • Carver C-4000t • Silver 7t's • Krell KAV-300i • Oppo DV-981HD • Benchmark DAC1-USB • MacBook Pro 17", iTunes •
......• Technics SL-1350 turntable with Sumiko headshell, leads, and Bluepoint cartridge • Martin Logan Sequels •

.........................................................-+-Click Here to see my system-+-
<<

Magnaryder

SILVER-7t

Post Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:44 pm

Toy Maker wrote:
frankieD wrote:I have a request for at least the last 7 days for one of the Treehouses. Let me know if one is available. Thanks.

FrankieD

So far, yes they are all open.. call them and make a deposit to make sure you grab one !!!

IIRC we had to wait a bit to see what the next prices for the rooms will be.

ray
Magnaryder

Its going to be used equipment when I sell it, so it may as well be used equipment when I buy it.

Tim deParavicini's E.A.R. Yoshino V20 Integrated Amplifier, Fosgate Signature Phono pre, No. 50 and 51 Carverfest Tube amps, Hammond M3 tube amp, Ariston RD-40 Turntable w/ Linn Basik LSV tonearn, Grado Statement Master1 cartridge, Cardas Silver wire service and wire block, Carver TX-8 & 11 tuners, Carver TD-12, Tascam CC-222mkII CD recorder, DBX-3BX & 200xg & 120x, CarverAudio ALV prototypes, Alesis Studio One loudspeakers, Energy Reference 22 Connoisseur, Cambridge Audio Model 8s, The Carver Research DarkStar Sub and Stax Earspeakers.

THIS SPACE FOR RENT...helping the blind to hear, one valve at a time
<<

snarffydoggy

SILVER-7t

Post Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:44 pm

Does anybody have any idea what the prices were this year for the different cabins, also howmany do the different cabins sleep. My son and I would like to go, but we need to see what the finances will allow. we're thinking of five days. Also approximately how much will need to be donated for food.
snarffydoggy
<<

F1nut

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:33 pm

Cabin info, http://www.watershedcabins.com/watershed_1.phtml

Just click on the Watershed cabin number and all the info comes up including a link to the calendar rate chart.
Political Correctness...defined

A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

In a recent press conference, President Obama remarked, "If I had a city, it would look just like Detroit."
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:39 pm

Hey Snarfydoggy and anybody who wants to know. You can find out what rates each of the cabins are by clicking onto which cabin that you are interested in staying at. Below is an example of where you would click onto to find out the Rates for Watershed 1. First, you want to click onto the website >>> http://www.watershedcabins.com/ and choose the Cabin that you would like reserved. You may choose a 1BR up to a 4 bedroom within the area of the event.

The ones to choose from will all be Watershed Cabins or Treehouses.

Keep in mind please, the links below are for Watershed 1 only. You would click onto the 2BR cabins, scroll down and find Watershed 1, click on that and you'll end up here >>> http://www.watershedcabins.com/watershed_1.phtml

On that link, you will see color code pricing. There will be 4 sets of prices for each cabin as follows.

low - grey
mid - yellow
peak - blue
super peak - green

Now click onto the "view rate calendar" and you will see this >>>
http://www.watershedcabins.com/cor.phtml <<<Rate calendar for Watershed 1

Now, just do the math depending on how long that you are planning on staying. If you have person(s) staying with you and share the cabin please keep in mind that they will have to stay with you for the same time frame. Otherwise you will be accepting full payment of the cabin the days that your "roommates" won't be there.

The prices should be very similar, if not the same as what the current rates reflect. Please do not hold me to this, as I have not confirmed with the owner that the prices this year will be honored 1 year from now. I'm just saying that if they do what they did last year, they will honor the prices. I will try to get the rates confirmed Monday.

Or you can just follow F1's post. Same end result.
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:17 pm

1st post updated with cabin prices and updated 09' calendar

viewtopic.php?f=119&t=6121&p=62684#p62684
Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it... because nobody else will.

‎~You think Einstein walked around thinkin' everyone was a bunch of dumb shits?~

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
<<

bigerik

TFM-25

Post Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:18 am

Now looking at 10 days next year. Called the resort and they are not taking card numbers yet, but rather just have a list. Put myself down for a Treehouse.

When is the Paypal account going to start up for 2009?
TFM-45, M1.0t, C-19, CT-27v - More to come! :)
<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:28 am

The PayPal account is still open, but I don't know what kind of $$ we are going to shoot for next year. I'm pretty sure it will be less that this year was, since we won't be buying ALL the food next year. I will get with Tom, and Ray and we will try to come up with a # this weekend.

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
<<

bigerik

TFM-25

Post Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:30 am

Toy Maker wrote:The PayPal account is still open, but I don't know what kind of $$ we are going to shoot for next year. I'm pretty sure it will be less that this year was, since we won't be buying ALL the food next year. I will get with Tom, and Ray and we will try to come up with a # this weekend.

So you want us to start throwing money in or hold off for a bit? Payday will probably be Tuesday, so I would not be doing anything before Wednesday anyway.
TFM-45, M1.0t, C-19, CT-27v - More to come! :)
PreviousNext

Return to CARVERFEST 09'