Post Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:56 pm

Re: Jerry "Hot Rod" DeMink gives CD discount to forum members!

I LOVE rockabilly-type music, and this Jerry DeMink sounds like he's right up my alley. If the rest of his album is anywhere near as good as the sample tracks on his MySpace page, I'll DEFINITELY be adding his CD to my collection soon...

I hope you do add his stuff to your collection Dreamer! Knowing what I do about your music tastes I think you would really like it!

Actually, I don't think anyone who adds his CDS to their collection would be disappointed. He actually covers a pretty large range and his CDS reflect it. Just check his resume. He's recorded with many artists like A.C. Reed and Billy Bacon and the Forbidden Pigs and he has had his own bands. I've listened to it all and love but I'm a bit partial to the rockabilly myself :) :)

Here's some good news....Jerry joined the forum! His member names is "hotroddemink". Feel free to welcome him and talk with with him about his music. He's a great guy (and I'm not just saying that because I'm related) and I'm sure he would be happy to answers any questions you have.

\:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
"If you're not on somebody's shit list, you're not doing anything worthwhile."