FAQ  •  Register   •  Gallery •  Login

It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:14 am

Carverfest for our Canadian brothers and sisters.......???

<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:41 pm

Carverfest for our Canadian brothers and sisters.......???

I see that we have many members that are from Canada and the NW. Is there any possibility that a Carverfest can be held by those members that live in this area?

It has been mentioned that CF belongs up in that area and it seems that now we have assembled enough members to actually make it happen. What say you?

Can we?
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

OBI56

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:27 pm

Re: Carverfest for our Canadian brothers and sisters.......???

Tom, there would have to be 2 CFs up there due to a nasty little thing called a border. Getting equipment and people across it can be extremely time consuming and frustrating no matter what direction it is going in. I know that the planning for the Canadian version fell apart due to several factors but hopefully the guys on the US side can get something together.
Why let facts or common sense get in the way of your opinions.

Return to CARVERFEST 09'