FAQ  •  Register   •  Gallery •  Login

It is currently Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:32 am

Ray! Food Gear?

<<

Eddie

Eddie The Knife

Post Thu May 28, 2009 9:09 pm

Ray! Food Gear?

Hey Ray I guess you still what me to bring my knives and cutting board with me right! We going to have steaks on the BQ ? Anything else you can think of let me know or give me a call! Eddie!
Good judgment comes from experience,but experience usually comes from bad judgment.

The best thing is to learn from others that have mastered the one thing you need to learn!

I would tell you to go to hell but I already work there and I don't want to see your ugly face every day!
<<

Magnaryder

(pair of) SILVER-7t's

Post Thu May 28, 2009 9:33 pm

Re: Ray! Food Gear?

Eddie wrote:Hey Ray I guess you still what me to bring my knives and cutting board with me right! We going to have steaks on the BQ ? Anything else you can think of let me know or give me a call! Eddie!

Eddie, pm me your phone # and we'll come up with something.

ray
Magnaryder

Its going to be used equipment when I sell it, so it may as well be used equipment when I buy it.

Tim deParavicini's E.A.R. Yoshino V20 Integrated Amplifier, Fosgate Signature Phono pre, Lucas Labs 12B4/OD3 LineStage, No. 50 and 51 Carverfest Tube amps, Hammond M3 tube amp, Ariston RD-40 Turntable w/ Linn Basik LSV tonearn, Grado Statement Master1 cartridge, Carver TX-8 & 11 tuners, Carver TD-12, Tascam CC-222mkII CD recorder, DBX-3BX & 200xg & 120x, CarverAudio ALV prototypes, Alesis Studio One loudspeakers, Energy Reference 22 Connoisseur, Cambridge Audio Model 8s, The Carver Research DarkStar Sub and Stax Earspeakers.

THIS SPACE FOR RENT...helping the blind to hear, one valve at a time

Return to CARVERFEST 09'