Ron Paul 2012

Mr. M-500t
(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Re: Ron Paul 2012

Post by Mr. M-500t » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:12 pm

OconeeOrange wrote:
Mr. M-500t wrote:Don't get me going about the god the establishment boys worship ! :x
I know what you mean.

Still we all agree somewhat that Obama is bad.

I would say Frankie is an Independent, you are a Conservative, and I am a Right Wing Nut. :lol: :lol:
I'm so conservative I have to be careful Frank and I just may shake hands one day! :D It's a fine line ya know ! :lol:

frankieD
Frankie The Mouth

Post by frankieD » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:37 pm

OconeeOrange wrote:I don't think a man's religion should bother you. I'd rather have a president with it than without it.
129175072729013473.jpg
Bill, let me make it clear. I don't care about anyone's religeous beliefs. Perry's only use for Jesus (IMO) was to gain support from those people who consult the bible before they enter a freeway.

Now I don't care if people want to live according to their interpretation of the Bible (or the Koran) as long as it doesn't affect me, my family or my country.

There are religeous extremists in all religeons and they are all delusional as far as I'm concerned. Sadly delusional though they may be I would rate them above a politician who will kiss anyone's ass to get their vote.

And for you Rick... I don't come from "lib land" as I supported Barry Goldwater & Ronald Reagan. What passes for a true conservative american these days is very sad,

As far as libs go, it is just another point of view and I'm sorry to tell you but sometimes it is a better point of view.

As far as Presidents go...look back & rate the last 5 in order. Unless you are crazy (delusional) the first 2 will have to be Reagan & Clinton in either order. The last 2, will be Bush (W) & Obama. Hard to tell which one was worse since W had 2 terms to fuck things up & used them fully.

The important thing is that unless we get our shit together Obama may have 2 terms as well. And make no mistake a Republican like either of the girls or Perry or Santorium or certainly Gingrich will just as bad a W was.

We need Ron Paul !!!!

Mr. M-500t

Post by Mr. M-500t » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:42 pm

frankieD wrote:
OconeeOrange wrote:I don't think a man's religion should bother you. I'd rather have a president with it than without it.
129175072729013473.jpg
Bill, let me make it clear. I don't care about anyone's religeous beliefs. Perry's only use for Jesus (IMO) was to gain support from those people who consult the bible before they enter a freeway.

Now I don't care if people want to live according to their interpretation of the Bible (or the Koran) as long as it doesn't affect me, my family or my country.

There are religeous extremists in all religeons and they are all delusional as far as I'm concerned. Sadly delusional though they may be I would rate them above a politician who will kiss anyone's ass to get their vote.

And for you Rick... I don't come from "lib land" as I supported Barry Goldwater & Ronald Reagan. What passes for a true conservative american these days is very sad,

As far as libs go, it is just another point of view and I'm sorry to tell you but sometimes it is a better point of view.

As far as Presidents go...look back & rate the last 5 in order. Unless you are crazy (delusional) the first 2 will have to be Reagan & Clinton in either order. The last 2, will be Bush (W) & Obama. Hard to tell which one was worse since W had 2 terms to fuck things up & used them fully.

The important thing is that unless we get our shit together Obama may have 2 terms as well. And make no mistake a Republican like either of the girls or Perry or Santorium or certainly Gingrich will just as bad a W was.

We need Ron Paul !!!!
I wish you would STOP it Frank ! I'm really beginning to respect you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)

OconeeOrange
"Forum Troll"
"Forum Troll"

Post by OconeeOrange » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:44 pm

Scarabeo wrote: Well I am a damn AMERICAN and not a Dem, Rep, Ind or right wing nut and I want RON PAUL... :lol:
I think you might be a classic Libertarian.

frankieD
Frankie The Mouth

Post by frankieD » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:56 pm

129175072729013473.jpg

First of all..... I don't believe in magic. When I studied astronomy I found out that the laws of the Universal were Universal. There are no exceptions.

That said....I don't care what anyone's religeous beliefs are. It is important to understand that someone having a belief in God does not mean a belief in the same things you may believe. There is a great danger in believing in God. Since God never directly consults us but speaks to us through other special men (prophets). Unfortunatly these prephets don't always agree.

Especially today it is important to remember that those planes flew into our buildings because people believed that God told them to.

Even with that, what I'm talking about is not so much a belief but I willingness to exploit that belief in others.
I believe Rick Perry motive for his "prayer" meeting was to gain voter support from those people who consult a Bible before they enter a freeway.

And Rick I am not from "lib land". I supported Barrry Goldwater & Ronald Reagan. What passes for a conservative these days is sad indeed.

As far as Liberals go it is just another point of view. I'm sorry to tell you but sometime it is a better point of view
too.

If you look back at the last 5 Presidents and rate them the first 2 will have to be Reagan & Clinton in either order. The last 2 will have to be Bush (W) & Obama. Not really fair since W had 2 full terms to fuck things up & used them fully. The real danger is that unless we get our shit together Obama will end up with 2 full terms too. He may actually be a better fuck up than w. Thats is scary.

Neither of the Girls (Palin/Bachman), Perry, Santorum or Gingrich will be any better. They all suck.

WE need Ron Paul.

People need to stop being afraid of the truth.

My first post didn't show up so I redid it somewhat.

Sorry.

OconeeOrange
"Forum Troll"
"Forum Troll"

Post by OconeeOrange » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:58 pm

frankieD wrote:
The attachment 129175072729013473.jpg is no longer available

We need Ron Paul !!!!
Some politicians may have religion, but ALL on the national stage use it for votes. All use it, even if just to be against it. Frankie, I respect religion a lot, but as you know by now, don't personally have much.

I don't agree with linking Reagan and Clinton, or Bush and Obama. All may actually be good men, but it is the results that matter, and that can't always be measured in $$$.

You seem to have ruled out all the candidates except Romney. You are savvy enough to know Paul is not a real candidate, just one using his weight to effect the issues. That may be different in a few years with his son.

At any rate, at some point someone will be running against OBAMA. I am voting and donating to that person, even if it is one of the girls.
s2.jpg
s2.jpg (101.81 KiB) Viewed 1032 times

Scarabeo
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by Scarabeo » Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:04 pm

OconeeOrange wrote:
Scarabeo wrote: Well I am a damn AMERICAN and not a Dem, Rep, Ind or right wing nut and I want RON PAUL... :lol:
I think you might be a classic Libertarian.
Nope I am not a Libertarian or a Vegetarian :lol: I don't take to labels I just want want what was said to be handed to me by Birth right as a American through the constitution and Ron Paul is the only one offering to follow it and has a track record to back him self up with his words - The rest has proved to brake every law of the land and lie about every bit of it...
Last edited by Scarabeo on Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BillD, You will be forever with us! RIP until we meet again on the other side...

frankieD
Frankie The Mouth

Post by frankieD » Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:06 pm

Yeah, I left out Mr. Slick Romney.

Bill your last line...Ron Paul is not a viable candidate ?

I'm SORRY he damn well is.

Let me ask you simply if someone came to you (or anyone else) back in 2007 & said the next President will not only be a Liberal Democrat but will have virtually NO EXPERIENCE.

On top of that he will be BLACK !!

And, get this (after 9/11) his name will be Barrack Hussein Obama.

Back then what kind of odds could you get?

Anything is possible but we need to stop being our own enemy & get behind

RON PAUL

OconeeOrange
"Forum Troll"
"Forum Troll"

Post by OconeeOrange » Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:20 pm

..I am the first to say I have no idea how people will vote.
I was in shock and disbelief when Clinton won a second term.
Obama could do it also.

As to Ron Paul, not against the guy, I like him. I just don't think enough will vote for him, and that is in the Republican primary, not to mention the general election.

But, like I said, I was shocked when Clinton got the second nod from us voters, so what do I know? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

frankieD
Frankie The Mouth

Post by frankieD » Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:27 pm

OconeeOrange wrote:..I am the first to say I have no idea how people will vote.
I was in shock and disbelief when Clinton won a second term.
Obama could do it also.

As to Ron Paul, not against the guy, I like him. I just don't think enough will vote for him, and that is in the Republican primary, not to mention the general election.

But, like I said, I was shocked when Clinton got the second nod from us voters, so what do I know? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
You were shocked when Clinton got a second term? Why? Was it the blow job? Personnally I like a good blow job & a guy who could run the country at the same time...wow.

Someone might ask what else bothered you....was it the peace or the prosperity.

I also saw a video of Bill (slick willy, a southern boy) addressing congress on the Danger of Bin Laden. He was forceful & convincing but the congress (happened to be Republican) wouldn't go for any money to chase a camel jockey.

No one took it seriously.

Now I was shocked when W got the second term since the country was already on the way down after only one term.

I had a business then. The Bush year were not good for business. Don't know why.

OconeeOrange
"Forum Troll"
"Forum Troll"

Post by OconeeOrange » Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:03 pm

You just made my point.
We all see things, including history and the future differently.

Trying to read the voters minds is impossible, hence the need for things like "ACORN" if you really want to win.

There are many powerful factions out there, and any national politician (president) has to either just write them off or pander as it benefits them. Obama will be moving to the right for the general election, and which ever Republican that wins (including Paul) will be moving to the left. If they don't they will loose. None of them (including Paul) do all this to loose.

Each candidate will move from their fringe base because they are not going to vote for the other guy. The race is always for the ignorant middle of the road people. That is why so much money is required. Yard signs win elections. In "yard signs" I mean commercials. Buying just one main stream celebrity like someone from Dancing With the Stars or from a cooking show can mean many, many votes.

I hate it, but that is the truth.

Either the politicains play that game or they loose.

Mr. M-500t

Post by Mr. M-500t » Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:14 pm

Ron Paul will not change his stance like my flag whipping in the wind OO ! He is the only one who deserves our vote. I hope Rand runs in 2016 too !

Scarabeo
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by Scarabeo » Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:24 pm

Need anyone say more (There not at a rock concert) Where is Ron Paul's Illuminati hand sign picture?
BillD, You will be forever with us! RIP until we meet again on the other side...

Mr. M-500t

Post by Mr. M-500t » Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:29 pm

Yeah ? =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Mr. M-500t

Post by Mr. M-500t » Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:01 am

Return to “Politikin' / Ecomony”