MUST SEE INFO!!! DNC INVITES MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nooshinjohn
SILVER-7t

MUST SEE INFO!!! DNC INVITES MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by nooshinjohn » Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:03 pm

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/dnc-ann ... s-invited/

That's right guys. Radical MUSLIMS have been given preference over Catholic Cardinals to offer a prayer at Friday's evening's meeting.
Jumu'ah (also rendered jum'ah; Arabic: صلاة الجمعة‎ ṣalāt al-jumuʿah, "Friday prayer") is a congregational prayer (salah) that Muslims hold every Friday, just after noon in the place of dhuhr. Muslims pray ordinarily five times each day according to the sun's sky path regardless of clock time. [1]. It is mentioned in the Qur'an as:

O ye who believe! When the call is proclaimed to prayer on Friday (the Day of Assembly, yawma 'l-jumuʿati), hasten earnestly to the Remembrance of Allah, and leave off business (and traffic): That is best for you if ye but knew!
And when the Prayer is finished, then may ye disperse through the land, and seek of the Bounty of Allah: and celebrate the Praises of Allah often (and without stint): that ye may prosper.

—Qur'an, sura 62 (Al-Jumua), ayat 9-10[2]

The jumuʿah prayer is half the ẓuhr (dhuhr) prayer, for convenience, preceded by a khuṭbah (a sermon as a technical replacement of the two reduced rakaʿāt of the ordinary ẓuhr (dhuhr) prayer), and followed by a congregational prayer, led by the imam. In most cases the khaṭīb also serves as the imam. Attendance is strictly incumbent upon all adult males who are legal residents of the locality.[3]
They have been given TWO FUCKING HOURS FOR THIS!!! Any AMERICAN that can support THIS President in light of all he has done and now for his second annointing, he allows his surrogates to call all of America to pray to MECCA, are just as treasonous as he is... Vote Democrat and and we are all truly fucked.
The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Pass Labs X1 two channel preamplifier Signed by Poppa himself, Pioneer PDD 9MkII SACD Player, Triangle Art Reference SE prototype, with Walker Precision speed controller and Origin Conqueror tonearm and Dynaudio 20x2, Pass Labs Xono twin chassis phono preamplifier, Pioneer Elite SC-65, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds, Oppo BDP-93

mbskeam
(pair of) SILVER-7t's

Re: MUST SEE INFO!!! DNC INVITES MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD!!!!!!!!!

Post by mbskeam » Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:38 pm

He continued: “Take my word. If 6-8 million Muslims unite in America, the country will come to us.”

When an imam like Siraj Wahhaj says “it his duty and our duty as Muslims to replace the US Constitution with the Quran…we need to speak up!” Dr. Jasser reiterated in response, adding that Americans “should be concerned” if this is who the DNC is “consorting with.”

well my response is......

bring it the fuck on mother fuckers....

unlike the camel humpin durka durkas, I hit what I aim at....
Mbskeam

SILVER 7's
Amazing Line Source
2 SVS PB16 SUBS
#1 BLACK BEAUTY's made by the man, the myth, the legend Bob Carver
CARVER: TFM-75, TFM-45(3), SD/A-490T
SUNFIRE: Tube pre
WTL Amadeus GTA+DV DRT XV-1t
2 sets of ALS'3, set of SILVERS, set of PLATS
AUDIOCONTROL: phase coupled activator
KENWOOD: BASIC M2a (2)

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”
― Aristophanes

The only thing I'll feel......will be the RECOIL
Necronomicon Ex-Mortis....... Klaatu Barada Nikkto
"We should seek the greatest value of our action"

nooshinjohn
SILVER-7t

Re: MUST SEE INFO!!! DNC INVITES MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD!!!!!!!!!

Post by nooshinjohn » Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:55 pm

This is the single most insanely blatant FUCK YOU to our troops that have spilled their precious blood, to those lost on 9/11 and to the Founders of this country I have EVER seen. This is the equivalent of handing our nation over to the fucking terrorists that want to kill us. I guess we now know what Osama meant when he told Putin he just needed some more time.

If he is elected again, we are FUCKED one and all. This story need to get out there to everyone that you know as the MSM will absolutely not do their jobs.
The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Pass Labs X1 two channel preamplifier Signed by Poppa himself, Pioneer PDD 9MkII SACD Player, Triangle Art Reference SE prototype, with Walker Precision speed controller and Origin Conqueror tonearm and Dynaudio 20x2, Pass Labs Xono twin chassis phono preamplifier, Pioneer Elite SC-65, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds, Oppo BDP-93

Return to “Politikin' / Ecomony”