WORTH WATCHING......... BUT BE WARNED !!!!!!!

After watching the video, just how much of this to you think is true?

100% It's aLL true, and were are all screwed
14%
80% I'm pretty sure most if it is true
33%
60% Alot of it could be true
14%
40% Some it sounds possible
No votes
20% There might be somthing true
14%
0% It's all bullshit, and lies
24%

Total votes: 21

Toy Maker
Puppet Master

Post by Toy Maker » Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:20 pm

Well, if we can come, we can bring the 1/4-scale 10 pound parrot riffle if needed...... screw the amps... this will blow a baseball sized hole in one side, and just rip the back to total shit !!!

I could take a head off at 300 yards. \:D/

Mr. M-500t
(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Post by Mr. M-500t » Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:48 pm

Toy Maker wrote:Well, if we can come, we can bring the 1/4-scale 10 pound parrot riffle if needed...... screw the amps... this will blow a baseball sized hole in one side, and just rip the back to total shit !!!

I could take a head off at 300 yards. \:D/
According to what Maxxx says we better load her up with Pork Chops ! [-o<

Mr. M-500t

Post by Mr. M-500t » Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:55 pm

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/main.htm
Just watched the whole thing and its just more confirmation of everything I have been aware of for the last 20 years.

Mr. M-500t

Post by Mr. M-500t » Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:44 pm

Last edited by Mr. M-500t on Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

maddmaxxx
(Pair of Silver 9t's)

Post by maddmaxxx » Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:00 pm

-msnbc, cnn and NYtimes...PFFFT

-bloody blowhards...i got what i need...bring it to MY compound

-dbl dawg dare 'em
-* © Küül ®™ /mx...
-Too hip gotta book
-"Don't BAN me Bro!"...el/doro

Mr. M-500t

Post by Mr. M-500t » Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:07 pm

maddmaxxx wrote:-msnbc, cnn and NYtimes...PFFFT

Give him a listen Maxxx.
I never liked any of those networks either but this guy is good.

-bloody blowhards...i got what i need...bring it to MY compound

-dbl dawg dare 'em

boomer-X
TFM-45

Post by boomer-X » Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:03 pm

Gotta love Lou, he is the ONLY mainstream reporter telling it like it is.

Boomer-X
TX-11b, C-16, C-19, CT-17, CT-23, CM-1090, SD/A-490t, SD/A-360, TFM-35x (x2), TFM-42, TFM-45, AL-III+s

Dreamer
SILVER-7t

Post by Dreamer » Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:00 am

OK. I finally was able to devote the time to watch this thing the whole way through...

I can say that I agree with this film 100%. What I don't agree with is the other half of the "Poll Answer" of "and we're completely F#@&ed"...

All this talk about compounds and big guns and all, that's been going on with this thread is all good and fine, but I think that the greater point of this film is that we have the power to head off the mandatory RFID chips, one-world governments, and perpetual enslavement of the working class if we'd all just WAKE UP, and realize that the "power of love" is much more potent than the "love of power"...

This is something that EVERY single mystical group that was actively persecuted throughout history has preached-- the Gnostics, the Tantrics, the Cathars, the Sufis. There is a reason that these sorts of people (mystics) have been hunted down and killed like rats for centuries: they are DANGEROUS to the ruling classes. More dangerous than peasant uprisings, more dangerous than terrorists, more dangerous than hostile foreign religions/governments/movement/whatevers.

That message: "if you just live a life of love, and send out good vibes all the time, you will attract others who are the same, and repel those who are not living a path of love" is like a vaccine against tyrrany. And if enough people on the planet can wake up to this reality, then eventually the greedy, evil, power-hungry dictators and despots will all just die off due to neglect...

The only trouble with this worldview is that about 80% of the population of the planet are idiots. The one thing they really missed in this movie is the systematic extermination of intellectuals and mystics all over the world for the last 2000 years, and the institutionalized incentives for the last 50 or so years for smart people to stay single and not procreate, and for stupid people to breed like rabbits. Even if the governments of the world had not been murdering and imprisoning intellectuals and mystics for the last 2 millennia, the smart people would have eventually been outnumbered by the stupid ones through selective breeding anyway. Our government's "education" programs, and the media bombardment of our minds with programming that actually lowers the IQ of the viewer are just a little turbo-charge to the bigger program...

I worked in the corporate world for about 15 years, mostly in government contracting, and have been in retail for a few months now, and I have come to the conclusion, through exposure to everyone from corporate executives to unemployed construction workers, that my "80% theory" that I came up with while in college is in fact not only true, but the number is growing, ESPECIALLY among the upper and middle classes.

We will not be doomed and enslaved by evil dictators, or by implanted microchips or by corrupt religions, or terrorists or extremists or fascists, or any other kind of "ists". The people of Planet Earth, will for the most part be enslaved willingly--by their own request even--by their own stupidity.

It would be nice if we could just show this movie to everyone--in drive-ins, at block parties, on TV, in churches, in schools, and POOF, everyone would just go "Ahhhh..." and they would "wake up" ad everything would be beautiful and utopian and the world would be full of love.

But the fact remains that 80% of the people who see this movie simply do not have the mental capacity, acuity, or wherewithall to grasp even it's most simple concepts. And of those 80%, about 20% will feel this movie is a personal and pointed attack on their religion/politics/nation/whatever, and will immediately launch into some sort of crusade/jihad against anyone who even dares to suggest that this topic is open for discussion.

The greatest enemy of ignorance is thoughtful discourse.

The greatest weapon against intellect is righteous indignation.

Si vis pacem, para bellum: Amor vincit omnia...
(If you want peace, prepare for war: Love conquers all.)

--Richard
.....HT Rig • Sony STR-DG600 Receiver • Carver M-500t • Sony BDP-S1 • Sony DVP-NS3100ES • Apple Airport Express •
..............................• Martin Logan Scenarios, Logos • Realistic Minimus 7's • Velodyne F-1500b •

2 Ch. Rig • Carver C-4000t • Silver 7t's • Krell KAV-300i • Oppo DV-981HD • Benchmark DAC1-USB • MacBook Pro 17", iTunes •
......• Technics SL-1350 turntable with Sumiko headshell, leads, and Bluepoint cartridge • Martin Logan Sequels •

.........................................................-+-Click Here to see my system-+-

Toy Maker
Puppet Master

Post by Toy Maker » Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:08 am

I sgree with most of what Richard said.
For those that don't know, I teach AutoCAD at our local Vocational school at night, and am friends with quite a few of the day time teachers. On of which has been teaching there for over 30 years, and we got into this same discussion the other night.
He told me all the ways the Governmebt has gotten their fingers into the educational system, and exactly what that are doing to "Dumb us down"
Obviously, most of the arts are gone already. (don't want any free thinking going on in school now do we) The classes have all been "slowed down" (No child left behind) beacuse the class goes so slow EVERYONE can keep up, no matter how dumb you are.
An example: Back in the day... 10-15 years ago, there was Algebra I and Algibra II... NOW we have "Algibra IA and Algibra IB" these 2 classes take (2) years for complete... THEN you can move on to "Algibra IIA and Algibra IIB...
So, not it takes twice as long to learn 1/2 as much. That's great for the "slow" people, but it is also slowing down the smarter people. Making them equal in the end, where that 20% of brainiacs, could have passed all 4 classes in 1 year, they are made to drag it out for 2-4 years.

!!!!!!!!!!! Hope for the best, Expect the worst !!!!!!!!!!

FesteLV
TFM-75

Post by FesteLV » Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:55 pm

Just as insane is having AP courses. Before 1982 there were no advanced courses- if you wanted one you simply started taking college level classes. Period. Who benefits from AP courses? You guessed it- the College Board...a company that is the only game in town/country that everyone has bought into. It helps that they are all from Princeton, Yale, etc. and are accountable to no one! Such a course while in high school can NEVER duplicate a college experience as college level work is more than just the content.

The members here have piqued my curiosity to the point where having read "Brave New World" and "Report from Iron Mountain" with a review of "1984" and a viewing of the Matrix makes for a compelling argument for the need to overhaul our educational system- from within. Conspiracy theory? Nah. I call it "Reality therapy" - independent critical thinking.

Pax et bonum :-k
Feste
Las Vegas

C-4000t, TX-11a, Silver 9t(2), M-1.0t(2), SD/A 490t, Apogee Calipers

DaveS
The OverLord of CarverAudio.com

Post by DaveS » Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:45 pm

"The New World Order" is nothing new. Down through history there have been many that dreamed of it and tried to get it, Rome, Attila, Stalin, Hitler, and any number of others. But now they have gotten to the cash. Cash is going to be the one that sinks US all. There won`t be any.
You`ll have your little ID card and it will be your key to everything. Buying, selling, food, medical, school, gas, you name it without it you would`t be allow to have or get anything. When someone decides your to old, too sick, or too outspoken against their program, to be of any use they will just void your card and you get nothing.
Has anyone seen the new Monopoly games they have? No play money it`s all done with little ID cards. Great way to get the kids used to using their program. Don`t even need to know how to add or subtract, just flash your card. Can`t wait till they start enjecting all newborns with they`er very oun RF chip, just to keep track of them if kidnapped.

911 conspiracy? Take into consideration that it takes a demolisation company(team) weeks and weeks to prepare a building to implode into itself. Just something to think about, the build across the WTC Mall from the towers was brought perfectly onto itself 1 or 2 DAYS later. Something that should have taken WEEKS. Watch on the Discovery Channel about the time, work, care, and planning it takes to do that.

The cannon is 3/4 scale 2 1/8" bore 33 oz. projectile..and he can take your head off WITHOUT touching your shoulders.

OOPppps cocktail hour go to go.

Mr. M-500t

Post by Mr. M-500t » Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:41 pm

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE. ALL WE NEED IS LOVE. O:)

Toy Maker
Puppet Master

Post by Toy Maker » Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:37 pm

Mr. M-500t wrote:LOVE, LOVE, LOVE. ALL WE NEED IS LOVE. O:)

Yeah, that's a nice thought, but your owners don't love you, just your ability to keep bringing then tax dollars.

Dreamer
SILVER-7t

Post by Dreamer » Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:08 pm

DaveS wrote: Has anyone seen the new Monopoly games they have? No play money it`s all done with little ID cards. Great way to get the kids used to using their program. Don`t even need to know how to add or subtract, just flash your card.

Yes, I have seen those Monopoly games, and I find them appalling. You'd think they could make it a little more subtle--this systematic brainwashing of the next generation...

As someone who grew up playing Monopoly in a family that had Monopoly sharks going back three generations (My maternal grandfather was a renowned Monopoly champion!), I know that I learned a lot of skills with that game--counting money, making change, planning ahead, leveraging investments, etc. Now it's just "wave your card, and move around the board"... Sick, it's just sick...

DaveS wrote: 911 conspiracy? Take into consideration that it takes a demolition company(team) weeks and weeks to prepare a building to implode into itself.

Not entirely true...

A lot of the prep time in demolishing a large building is evacuating it of all it's furniture and other mobile fittings that could adversely effect an orderly collapse.

A good demo team with a good set of blueprints and engineer's plans can rig a building for demo in about 4 days, if they follow all the OSHA rules. If a demo job is being done "military style", and is focused more on rigging it quickly and correctly, and less focused on filling out checklists, filing all the forms in quadruplicate, and having a "safety officer" signing off on every single step twice, it can be done in half that time if you have enough hands doing the work. A good team of 8 demo guys can rig a steel super-highway-style bridge to completely disintegrate into pieces small enough to fit in the bed of a deuce-and-a-half in about 4 hours...

DaveS wrote: Just something to think about, the build across the WTC Mall from the towers was brought perfectly onto itself 1 or 2 DAYS later. Something that should have taken WEEKS. Watch on the Discovery Channel about the time, work, care, and planning it takes to do that.
And, in fact, WTC-1,-2, & -7 were all shut down and cordoned off for almost all the employees (with the exception of a few "security" and "maintenance" types) at least 4 times, for one or two days each time (usually weekends or holidays) during the 5 months prior to 911. In that time there are 3 holidays, two of which are 3-day weekends: Memorial Day, Independence Day, and Labor Day. Plenty of time. The reason given to employees and lease holders was that the owner was updating the alarm and emergency systems, and needed to have the building secured while they were installing the new systems...

One thing that this film (and a LOT of the 911 conspiracy folks) did NOT touch on was the Tom Clancy novel published in 1996 entitled "Executive Order", in which, at the climax of the book, a deranged pilot flys a freshly-fueled large passanger jet into the US Capitol, killing all the representatives therein. And yet the CIA, FEMA, NSA, etc. ALL insist, to this day, that NOBODY in our nation's Intelligence think-tanks had even the foggiest idea that someone might try something like this? Tom Clancy, one of the most famous political thriller novelists of the 20th century had thought of it 5 years before 911, and published a novel about it...

Oh, and FesteLV, don't forget to rent the movie Network from 1976. That is a prophetic work, indeed...

--Richard
Last edited by Dreamer on Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
.....HT Rig • Sony STR-DG600 Receiver • Carver M-500t • Sony BDP-S1 • Sony DVP-NS3100ES • Apple Airport Express •
..............................• Martin Logan Scenarios, Logos • Realistic Minimus 7's • Velodyne F-1500b •

2 Ch. Rig • Carver C-4000t • Silver 7t's • Krell KAV-300i • Oppo DV-981HD • Benchmark DAC1-USB • MacBook Pro 17", iTunes •
......• Technics SL-1350 turntable with Sumiko headshell, leads, and Bluepoint cartridge • Martin Logan Sequels •

.........................................................-+-Click Here to see my system-+-

mr3putt
M-400t CUBE

Post by mr3putt » Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:15 pm

Having spent many years delivering complex systems to the DOD and Federal Agencies I can confirm the worst of your concerns.

The Beltway Bandits are completely corrupt.
If Senators or Congressmen retire they simply shift into positions of influence peddling for the vendors. They represent neither their districts nor their country. Their constituency consists of those who pay and those who obey.

Education which is our only long term defense against intellectual and economic decline is slipping down a slimey slope of political agendas and systemic apathy.

My only hope is that we able to somehow preserve what quality of life is still left to pass down to one more generation. Recent events in DC and Wall St lead me to believe our window of time for world dominance is closing quickly.

We do still have the 3 things left that matter most....
Family....Carver...and lots of booze.

Return to “Politikin' / Ecomony”