FAQ  •  Register   •  Gallery •  Login

It is currently Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:43 am

Carver ALIIIs For Sale

<<

wg24skater

Post Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:28 pm

Carver ALIIIs For Sale

Fellow Carver Enthusiasts,

I have a pair of black Carver ALIIIs for sale in very good condition (Not The PLUS model). The pair was purchased from the original owner by me a couple years ago and I have been enjoying them ever since. I two pairs of ALIIIs (obviously I like them) and used them as fronts and surrounds in my old house. My wife and I recently moved into a new house where I dont have room for two sets so thats the reason for the sale. I removed the foam from the front and never replaced it as I enjoy the look of the speakers without it. I am located in Merritt Island, Florida and would like local pick up only where I can certainly give the new owner a test listen.

Please call me with questions or offers at 419-410-0500. I would like $900 for the pair but will accept offers.

Thank you.
-Bill
<<

gdb

SILVER-7t

Post Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:10 am

Re: Carver ALIIIs For Sale

OOPS.....posted in the wrong thread !! #-o :lol:

Uncle, welcome to the machine !! The black ALIIIs are oak that are painted black. For an accomplished woodworker such as yourself it'd be a small matter to strip those ALs and finish however you want. I noticed that you're doing some serious "hogging" with your router in your project, as one who has learned the hard way, I encourage you to wear hearing protectors always when using loud machinery. I've got tinnitus now because I didn't ! :( ](*,)
<<

wg24skater

Post Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:45 am

Bump to the top....

Price lowered to $800 for the pair. Need to sell to buy new preamp....

Thanks,
-Bill
<<

wg24skater

Post Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:22 am

Pic....
Attachments
PICT0053.JPG
PICT0053.JPG (253.74 KiB) Viewed 647 times

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade for Newbies