Post Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:33 pm

Yamaha RX-v861

My Yamaha RX-v861 is in fantastic shape and works as new. I have the remote and factory packaging so shipping will not be an issue. I will forward a pdf file of the owners manual to the new owner, as it was tossed by my mom when she thought it a great idea to clean house. It will be shipped within 48 hours of my Sunfire TGP-5 being installed in my system. It has been a great receiver and will make a great first step into home theater for someone. Offered here first(second actually as this is a copy of my Polk forum listing) at 275.00 shipping included to the lower 48 plus 3% if paypal is used. I welcome local pickup as well...

photos can be found in my system showcase.. ... erid=92017
The Home Theater Receiver that expands your entertainment horizons with a wide choice of sources and also has great features like high-definition video upscaling and deinterlacing, 1080p-compatible HDMI,Yamahas new SCENE, XM ready with XM HD Surround, and iPod compatibility.

Features and Specifications:
Advanced Features

4 SCENE buttons on front panel and remote unit offering easier operation
XM Ready with XM HD Surround powered by Neural Surround
Compatible with iPod via optional Yamaha YDS-10
Improved YPAO supporting low frequency to 31.5Hz with auto setup
Superior multi-zone control compatibility
On-screen display
High Sound Quality

7-channel 735W powerful surround sound (105W x 7)
Digital ToP-ART and High Current Amplification
HDMI Ver. 1.2a with support for Super Audio CD
Pure Direct for high quality sound reproduction
Burr-Brown 192kHz/24-bit DACs used in all channels
Assignable amplifiers for bi-amp connection
High Picture Quality

High-definition video upscaling (480i or 480p to 720p/1080i)
Deinterlacing (480i to 480p) through HDMI output
1080p/60fps(Hz) - compatible HDMI (2 in/1 out)
Surround Realism

Upgraded CINEMA DSP with 17 DSP programs
Compressed Music Enhancer
Night Listening Enhancer (Cinema/Music) and SILENT CINEMA

I have perfect feedback on Ebay (Nooshinjohn1)

The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Pass Labs X1 two channel preamplifier Signed by Poppa himself, Pioneer PDD 9MkII SACD Player, Triangle Art Reference SE prototype, with Walker Precision speed controller and Origin Conqueror tonearm and Dynaudio 20x2, Pass Labs Xono twin chassis phono preamplifier, Pioneer Elite SC-65, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds, Oppo BDP-93