Post Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:33 pm

Yamaha RX-v861

My Yamaha RX-v861 is in fantastic shape and works as new. I have the remote and factory packaging so shipping will not be an issue. I will forward a pdf file of the owners manual to the new owner, as it was tossed by my mom when she thought it a great idea to clean house. It will be shipped within 48 hours of my Sunfire TGP-5 being installed in my system. It has been a great receiver and will make a great first step into home theater for someone. Offered here first(second actually as this is a copy of my Polk forum listing) at 275.00 shipping included to the lower 48 plus 3% if paypal is used. I welcome local pickup as well...

photos can be found in my system showcase..http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/showcas ... erid=92017
Description:
The Home Theater Receiver that expands your entertainment horizons with a wide choice of sources and also has great features like high-definition video upscaling and deinterlacing, 1080p-compatible HDMI,Yamahas new SCENE, XM ready with XM HD Surround, and iPod compatibility.

Features and Specifications:
Advanced Features

4 SCENE buttons on front panel and remote unit offering easier operation
XM Ready with XM HD Surround powered by Neural Surround
Compatible with iPod via optional Yamaha YDS-10
Improved YPAO supporting low frequency to 31.5Hz with auto setup
Superior multi-zone control compatibility
On-screen display
High Sound Quality

7-channel 735W powerful surround sound (105W x 7)
Digital ToP-ART and High Current Amplification
HDMI Ver. 1.2a with support for Super Audio CD
Pure Direct for high quality sound reproduction
Burr-Brown 192kHz/24-bit DACs used in all channels
Assignable amplifiers for bi-amp connection
High Picture Quality

High-definition video upscaling (480i or 480p to 720p/1080i)
Deinterlacing (480i to 480p) through HDMI output
1080p/60fps(Hz) - compatible HDMI (2 in/1 out)
Surround Realism

Upgraded CINEMA DSP with 17 DSP programs
Compressed Music Enhancer
Night Listening Enhancer (Cinema/Music) and SILENT CINEMA

I have perfect feedback on Ebay (Nooshinjohn1)

Thanks
Carver Statement Reference Monoblocks!!!The Gear... Carver "Statement" Monoblocks, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds, Dodd Audio MLP, Pioneer Elite SC-65, Peachtree I-DAC, Oppo BDP-93, Yamaha PX-3 Turntable, with Sumiko BPS EVOIII, Pioneer PDD 9MkII SACD Player, SimAudio moon 110lp phono preamplifier.[/size]