FAQ  •  Register   •  Gallery •  Login

It is currently Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:45 am

Carver Sunfire Tube Preamp and Amplifier - $2000 (SE Portlan

<<

nooshinjohn

SILVER-7t

Post Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:46 pm

Re: Carver Sunfire Tube Preamp and Amplifier - $2000 (SE Portlan

they are back on the market guys... I am not at all interested in the 300wpc amp, and the seller will not split them, so next up can have at them....
Carver Statement Reference Monoblocks!!!The Gear... Carver "Statement" Monoblocks, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds, Dodd Audio MLP, Pioneer Elite SC-65, Peachtree I-DAC, Oppo BDP-93, Yamaha PX-3 Turntable, with Sumiko BPS EVOIII, Pioneer PDD 9MkII SACD Player, SimAudio moon 110lp phono preamplifier.[/size]
<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:06 pm

I'm pretty sure that was the "PRIUS SIGNATURE" look they used on those...
Why don't people ever learn anything... NEVER USE WINDEX ON ANYTHING BUT GLASS !!! ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)
Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it... because nobody else will.

‎~You think Einstein walked around thinkin' everyone was a bunch of dumb shits?~

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC!
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:07 pm

Offer $1000, and get them re-finished in black anodizing. But then you'd have to re-silkscreen them as well... ](*,)
what a waste ](*,)
Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it... because nobody else will.

‎~You think Einstein walked around thinkin' everyone was a bunch of dumb shits?~

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:10 pm

WHAT ????

"These units are as close to new as you can get"

Yeah, except for the "My Little Pony" finish on them.

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:18 pm

Idiot seller wrote:"These units are as close to new as you can get"

Yeah, I'd really hate to see his "used" gear if this was as "new" as it can get. ](*,)
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
Previous

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade for Newbies