FAQ  •  Register   •  Gallery •  Login

It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:35 am

HR-752 in Excellent condition for sale

<<

vulkrypse

Post Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:30 pm

HR-752 in Excellent condition for sale

HR-752 in excellent condition, with remote and manual. Sonic Holography makes this one of the surround pioneers... and nothing has sounded nearly as clean or beautiful. I've auditioned high end Denon, Sony ES, Pioneer Elite, and other amps... none sounds close. This puppy weights over 25 lbs.!

Best offer near $300.

Located in Irvine, CA. email loanmaster3000@yahoo.com.

HR-752
Amplifier Section
8-ohm FTC rated power/ch 100 W
4-ohm FTC rated power/ch 150 W
2-ohm dynamic power/ch 80 W
Bridged mono power ? W
4/8-ohm FTC rated THD 0.5 %
Rated full power bandwidth 20-20kHz
S/N-IHF A-Weighted,dB 85
Slew Rate 180
Dimensions (HxWxD inches) 4.5x19x14.5
Comments Stereo receiver
Tuner Section
IHF Sensitivity mono/stereo,dBf 12.3/-
Capture ratio,dB 3.0
AM Suppression,dB 62
Alt. ch. sensitivity,dB 72
Seperation at 1kHz,dB 46
THD at 1kHz,stereo 0.15 %
Maximum S/N,stereo,dB 78
Station presets 20
Comments
PreAmp Section
Frequency response 20-20kHz +- 1dB
Maximum Output -
Total Harmonic Distortion See amp section
S/N-IHF A-Weighted See amp section
Phono sensitivity for 0.5V@1kHz 1.5
MM Phono Overload mV 100
Phono input capacitance pF 150
MM S/N A-weighted 0.5v ref. 78
MC S/N A-weighted 0.5v ref. -
Tone Controls 3-band
Inputs 5 audio
Comments Sonic Holography

Remote control sonic holography/ACCD receiver. Silver seven transfer function modified. 100 watts/channel RMS into 8 ohms, 20-20 KHZ with no more than 0.1% THD. 5 audio inputs. Sonic hologram generator. Asymmetrical charge - coupled FM detection circuit. 20 FM/AM presets. Preset scan and auto/Manual tuning. Motorized volume control. 3 band tone controls. Matrix surround sound synthesizer. Dual tape monitors W/dubbing. Pre/main outputs. Remote compatible with Carver compact disc players.
<<

beemers417

!! CarverFest Evictee !!

Post Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:28 pm

Re: HR-752 in Excellent condition for sale

Is free shipping a crack pipe included with that price?
Gunter the wonder dog is watching you...
<<

vulkrypse

Post Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:52 pm

I don't deal in paraphernalia... only vintage audiophile gear. I understand if you cannot afford it. However, I'd appreciate if you would desist from rude replies.
<<

kingman

(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Post Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:08 pm

vulkrypse wrote:I don't deal in paraphernalia... only vintage audiophile gear. I understand if you cannot afford it. However, I'd appreciate if you would desist from rude replies.

Yea Beemers...you behave now!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
In reality, it only matters what it sounds like to YOU!!!
<<

beemers417

!! CarverFest Evictee !!

Post Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:29 pm

OK, I will take a two minute minor for roughing. I feel shame, then I get free. He may be right, I can't afford it.
<<

BillD

Location: The west's most mid-western town, Scottsdale, Arizona

Post Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:55 pm

A couple of things here, noob. You're asking on the high side of average for this unit, so you're not like giving anyone a break here. I've seen these things sell at $160. Furthermore, it's unseemly for a newcomer to make demands on a forum they haven't spent any time on. So, if you are offended by rude replies, take your shit elsewhere. You might get $250 for it on eBay — maybe not.
It should sound like it isn't there!
There is a difference between hearing and listening...
Making life enjoyable through expensive electronics.

thuffman03

!! CarverFest Evictee !!

Post Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:04 pm

Date joined: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:28 pm
Frist post Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:30 pm
Contents of fist post is to sell your Carver gear

So after you sell your amp how much longer are you going to keep your account active or are you going to let it age out just like others who try to dump their unwanted equipment off on someone else.
Some cool Carver stuff!
<<

beemers417

!! CarverFest Evictee !!

Post Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:27 pm

Noob, I feel much better now that I am out of the penalty box and back on the ice. Is that price in pesos? :-k
<<

kingman

Post Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:37 pm

beemers417 wrote:Noob, I feel much better now that I am out of the penalty box and back on the ice. Is that price in pesos? :-k

Damn it Tom!!!! I said to BEHAVE!!!!!!
In reality, it only matters what it sounds like to YOU!!!
<<

beemers417

!! CarverFest Evictee !!

Post Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:53 pm

What fun would that be?????
<<

thuffman03

!! CarverFest Evictee !!

Post Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:02 am

I am thinking I feal bad now....We should be greatful that people are joining the forum. We should welcome them to our little nitch of the WWW.

Some time goes by....

Some more time goes by....

Even more time goes by....

Okay...I no longer feal bad. Does anyone know of a forum I can join and two minutes after I join sell someting for more than market value? :lol:

Of course this post is after several beers and two of my Long Island Iced Tea's. There are a few of you out there that know how good they are. \:D/
Some cool Carver stuff!
<<

beemers417

!! CarverFest Evictee !!

Post Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:16 am

:-#
<<

vulkrypse

Post Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:55 am

thuffman03 wrote:Date joined: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:28 pm

So after you sell your amp how much longer are you going to keep your account active or are you going to let it age out just like others who try to dump their unwanted equipment off on someone else.

It depends. I have a life outside the internet, but since I have a lot of other Carver gear, I will occasionally visit Carver sites. I definitely won’t stay long enough to join a mob. The camaraderie I’ve witnessed here appears cynical and thuggish, not what I’d expected from a Carver clientele. Nor will I stoop to foul language, regardless of how long I’ve been a member, or throw a tasteless attitude around.

As far as pricing the unit at the high end, the unit is phenomenal shape. I think I will indeed put it up on ebay, where someone who truly appreciates it can afford the price. The only reason I’m selling this piece, which I’ve coddled and cared for since the day I purchased it, is that my girlfriend just bought me a very high end AV receiver. In fact, if the HR-752 doesn’t sell, I’ll keep and use it for stereo music. So... I’m under no pressure to sell.

From the caliber of replies, I’ve definitely picked the wrong forum. Hopefully others can dissuade me from that impression.
<<

bsturgeon89

TFM-55

Post Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:33 am

vulkrypse wrote:
thuffman03 wrote:Date joined: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:28 pm

It depends. I have a life outside the internet, but since I have a lot of other Carver gear, I will occasionally visit Carver sites. I definitely won’t stay long enough to join a mob. The camaraderie I’ve witnessed here appears cynical and thuggish, not what I’d expected from a Carver clientele. Nor will I stoop to foul language, regardless of how long I’ve been a member, or throw a tasteless attitude around.

As far as pricing the unit at the high end, the unit is phenomenal shape. I think I will indeed put it up on ebay, where someone who truly appreciates it can afford the price. The only reason I’m selling this piece, which I’ve coddled and cared for since the day I purchased it, is that my girlfriend just bought me a very high end AV receiver. In fact, if the HR-752 doesn’t sell, I’ll keep and use it for stereo music. So... I’m under no pressure to sell.

From the caliber of replies, I’ve definitely picked the wrong forum. Hopefully others can dissuade me from that impression.

Well there is another forum you can go visit but my guess is your gonna get the set treatment over there. Its really frowned upon to join a forum to sell gear just minutes after you join. Kind of like a pediophile in prison. Hell, I'm a noob and I know better than that. Contrary to what you might think, this is a great forum. If you would have taken the time to get to know this place, I'm pretty sure your experience would have been totally different but to come here and just to sell something right off the bat even if it were $150 just shows your arrogance. Good luck with your sale
Carverfest 2010 quote...I can't explain it right now, I'm drunk...

GO BUCKEYES
<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:02 am

I as the ADMIN, must apologize for the rube behavior of the "Mob"

The rules for this forum/thread "Buy/Sell/Trade for Newbies" is as follows...

Toy Maker wrote:This forum has been set up for new members to list any equipment they may have for sale.
Please post your items, their condition, if you have the original box/packaging, manual, remote. Also if possible it is a good idea to post pictures of your item, to give members a 1st hand look at the units condition.

Also, this forum has had its fare share of scammers, trying to dump units in poor condition, just to make a quick buck. Due to past experiences, many members are reluctant to purchase items from new members. One of the biggest, and best ways around this, are "face to face deals"... If you are willing to allow a local forum member to audition your units, and report back to the forum, this is a great way to establish trust for a new member among the forum.

Keep in mind, there are many members that prefer to only buy equipment from well established members, and these people may pass up your offers due to negative past experiences with non-established members. Please do not take offence.

Enjoy our forum, and good luck with any sales you may have.

I'm sure some of the "Old-Timers" haven't even bothered to read that before.
So, Back off guys... this is specifically the reason this thread was started... for noobs to list their equipment.
Pass if you choose, give constructive criticism if you like, but do not bash them please.

Remember, they ARE noobies. Setting a bad example right off the bat is not the example you want to set, I'm sure ?
Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it... because nobody else will.

‎~You think Einstein walked around thinkin' everyone was a bunch of dumb shits?~

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC!
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
Next

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade for Newbies