FAQ  •  Register   •  Gallery •  Login

It is currently Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:56 am

Silver 9t’s (pair)

<<

bcarpman

Post Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:59 pm

Silver 9t’s (pair)

These are in perfect condition. I think they’ve only been moved three times in their lives. I can’t imagine you could tell the difference cosmetically between how they look now and how they came from Carver. Sonically, they sound great. If there’s anything that’s worn with age, I couldn’t tell.
I know a pair of these just went on Ebay for $2550. I’ll eventually deal with the masses on Ebay but I thought I’d offer them here first. I wouldn’t be selling these if I didn’t have to, and I’d love to see them go to a fellow Carver enthusiast.

Both for $2195. If anyone wants to check them out, they are in the metro detroit area. I also have the same screen name on Ebay, so you can verify that I've never scammed anyone (Over 100 positive feedback and never a negative)

I also have a PM-900 and a 1.5t if you’re interested in either of them.

bcarpman@comcast.net
Attachments
carver9t.jpg
carver9t.jpg (232.49 KiB) Viewed 1047 times
<<

elgrau

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:07 pm

Re: Silver 9t’s (pair)

Not to doubt you bcarpman, but your argument about "I also have the same screen name on Ebay, so you can verify that I've never scammed anyone (Over 100 positive feedback and never a negative)" is 100% flawed UNLESS there is some "rule" that says no one on this forum can pick an eBay user name unless it's their own (and this not the case AFAIK). Yeah, bcarpman might be a 100% legimate and trusted eBay seller, but how do we know you are him?? I'm just saying...

THAT SAID....welcome! and thanks for offering your great amps here!
Family room: 400 disk changer with PS Audio Digital Link III DAC; Technics SL-1100A TT. QED Quenx1 IC's from DAC & TT to Adcom GTP-602 preamp/Tuner. AudioQuest King Cobra IC's from preamp to M1.0t mk-II opt2. QED Silver Spirals 4M wires to EPI 1000’s.
Living room: AudioQuest Black Mamba 8M IC's from family room preamp to Barcus-Berry 2002R Sonic Maximizer to GlowPower Zyxt IC's to Sunfire 300x2 to Nordost 6M bi-source wires to AOS 28" MDF spherical speakers using six 8" woofers and eight 1" dome tweeters symm. arranged around the surface.
SS system: CX-995V DVD to AV-705x 5 channel amp (center/rears) & M1.0t mk-II opt2(fronts).
Garage: TLM-3600 CDP to MXR150 Receiver (pre) to TFM-42 to EPI 400 speakers.
<<

bcarpman

Post Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:31 am

elgrau wrote:Not to doubt you bcarpman, but your argument about "I also have the same screen name on Ebay, so you can verify that I've never scammed anyone (Over 100 positive feedback and never a negative)" is 100% flawed UNLESS there is some "rule" that says no one on this forum can pick an eBay user name unless it's their own (and this not the case AFAIK). Yeah, bcarpman might be a 100% legimate and trusted eBay seller, but how do we know you are him?? I'm just saying...

Yes, there are an almost infinite number of ways people can scam each other over the internet.

If someone wanted to verify, they could easily send me a message on ebay
<<

toucanet

M-400t CUBE

Post Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:13 pm

bcarpman wrote:
elgrau wrote:Not to doubt you bcarpman, but your argument about "I also have the same screen name on Ebay, so you can verify that I've never scammed anyone (Over 100 positive feedback and never a negative)" is 100% flawed UNLESS there is some "rule" that says no one on this forum can pick an eBay user name unless it's their own (and this not the case AFAIK). Yeah, bcarpman might be a 100% legimate and trusted eBay seller, but how do we know you are him?? I'm just saying...

Yes, there are an almost infinite number of ways people can scam each other over the internet.

If someone wanted to verify, they could easily send me a message on ebay

Are these still for sale?
<<

thuffman03

!! CarverFest Evictee !!

Post Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:12 am

He had them up on Ebay a few times back in early March. I think they did sell.
Some cool Carver stuff!
<<

toucanet

M-400t CUBE

Post Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:31 am

thuffman03 wrote:He had them up on Ebay a few times back in early March. I think they did sell.

He replied to an email I sent to him, confirming sale.

Oh well, C'est la vie :-({|=
<<

thuffman03

!! CarverFest Evictee !!

Post Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:34 am

IMO he was asking too much for them.
Some cool Carver stuff!
<<

ranster

Post Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:12 am

did you sell the pm-900
1,A-760x, 2, Sonics Asscts. from the IMAX theater 800x's these are the bryston 7B's but kicked up .i have added two bryston 7B's and a tfm-25 running through a Sunfire TGP I: and a Krell KAV 500i. 2, magnapan tympani 1 b's main-- 2 Polk rt 11t's secondary mains--2 Polk RT1000p's for centers and sub and one audiophile 10 cube subwoofer 2 Polk rti 150's running from the sevin axis connector just for more meat in the middle and 2 polk audio rt55i with changed crossovers from the polk audio RT3000p

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade for Newbies