FAQ  •  Register   •  Gallery •  Login

It is currently Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:27 am

SUNFIRE Cinema Grand

<<

nooshinjohn

SILVER-7t

Post Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:45 am

SUNFIRE Cinema Grand

I am selling my Sunfire Cinema Grand 5x200. The only reason for the sale is that I am replacing it with another Signature Series amp. The amp is CLEAN and works very well. The Joule meter lamp works, the case is in excellent shape, and the faceplate has been signed by Bob Carver himself. PM me for any questions and if you would like to discuss the amp, include your phone number and I will call you back.

I enjoy perfect feedback here and on Ebay, so buy with confidence! Price is set at 750.00 for pickup or delivery within 100 miles of 47906 and 800.00 shipped CONUS.

Pics will be posted this evening!

John
Carver Statement Reference Monoblocks!!!The Gear... Carver "Statement" Monoblocks, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds, Dodd Audio MLP, Pioneer Elite SC-65, Peachtree I-DAC, Oppo BDP-93, Yamaha PX-3 Turntable, with Sumiko BPS EVOIII, Pioneer PDD 9MkII SACD Player, SimAudio moon 110lp phono preamplifier.[/size]
<<

Scarabeo

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:26 pm

Re: SUNFIRE Cinema Grand

PM sent!
BillD, You will be forever with us! RIP until we meet again on the other side...
<<

TNRabbit

(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Post Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:40 pm

Scarabeo--WTF?!? Didn't you JUST SELL ONE?!?
TNRabbit

From FrankieD's lips to your ears: Sunfire - a quiet box of endless power.

Sunfire TG-IV/400~7 Amp
Carver SD/A-360 CDP
Benchmark DAC-1
Sony SACD/DVD-A
Active bi-amp: Ashly XR-1001 & 2 Rane PEQ-15s
Main: HotRodded AL-IIIs
Sub: Klipsch RT-12d
Center: Sunfire CRS-3c
Surround: Sunfire CRS-3 (x 2)

OconeeOrange wrote:"Gary likes to play it 'loud' as do I. His system begs you turn it up until you die"

RIP WIlliam B. Dibble, 1948-2012. I'll miss you my friend.
<<

thuffman03

!! CarverFest Evictee !!

Post Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:47 pm

TNRabbit wrote:Scarabeo--WTF?!? Didn't you JUST SELL ONE?!?

He is just feeding his OCCD. I have not bought anything for a few months and I am starting to get the itch to buy something. I almost tried to snatch this one up.
Some cool Carver stuff!
<<

Scarabeo

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:54 pm

TNRabbit wrote:Scarabeo--WTF?!? Didn't you JUST SELL ONE?!?

Yep - But the one I have has Bob's signature on the lid and johns has Bob's signature on face plate and OCCD rules state anything with Bob's signature is not over collecting :lol: I am not getting my 5 X 400 for three more weeks and I now have no system for music being I sold my other amp! My Plat's have no amp and I may go without for 3 long weeks and you got me I have OCCD...

It may be the "SAME" amp but I have never heard his before :lol:
thuffman03 - You almost snached it up? so - you do understand my condition! I wish you luck my friend for we both know some place out there in this big world right now we are both missing out on a great deal on some awe-some carver gear... :-({|=

Who ever gets this amp will be getting a winner!
BillD, You will be forever with us! RIP until we meet again on the other side...
<<

nooshinjohn

SILVER-7t

Post Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:37 pm

Sorry Guys... the amp is sold to a member of the other forum I frequent...

John
Carver Statement Reference Monoblocks!!!The Gear... Carver "Statement" Monoblocks, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds, Dodd Audio MLP, Pioneer Elite SC-65, Peachtree I-DAC, Oppo BDP-93, Yamaha PX-3 Turntable, with Sumiko BPS EVOIII, Pioneer PDD 9MkII SACD Player, SimAudio moon 110lp phono preamplifier.[/size]
<<

Scarabeo

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:15 pm

nooshinjohn wrote:Sorry Guys... the amp is sold to a member of the other forum I frequent...

John

With the sale of another Sunfire another Angel will finaly get there wings! O:)

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade for Newbies