FAQ  •  Register   •  Gallery •  Login

It is currently Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:26 am

Polk Audio SDA-1c's Highly Modded and sexy![SOLD]

<<

nooshinjohn

SILVER-7t

Post Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:04 am

Polk Audio SDA-1c's Highly Modded and sexy![SOLD]

[SOLD] These are not mine. They belong to a well respected member of the Polk Audio forum and I can give the man two enthusiastic thumbs up.

These SDA 1c's are among the most desired of the SDA family and these particular speakers are a cut above in all respects.
With Carverfest just a few days away, the fact that these are in the great state of North Carolina already makes grabbing these a no brainer for those that love or would love to try the SDA sound.

http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/showthr ... ost1414062
Carver Statement Reference Monoblocks!!!The Gear... Carver "Statement" Monoblocks, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds, Dodd Audio MLP, Pioneer Elite SC-65, Peachtree I-DAC, Oppo BDP-93, Yamaha PX-3 Turntable, with Sumiko BPS EVOIII, Pioneer PDD 9MkII SACD Player, SimAudio moon 110lp phono preamplifier.[/size]
<<

helicopterpilotdoug

SILVER-7t

Post Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:24 am

Re: Polk Audio SDA-1c's Highly Modded and sexy!

Those are some Fine speakers! Well worth the asking price, which I'm surprised is not more. Anyone who is looking for some fantastic speakers should jump on these! No Affiliation, other than I'm a CP member also.
Sunfire: Theater Grand IV, Cinema Grand Signature.
Carver: TFM-45, PST-24 Cassette, Extra Carver Gear: CT-6, C-11 (S/N 00001).
Polk Audio: Mains SRS 2.1TL, Center CSiA6, Surrounds FXiA6 and FXiA4, Sub DSW MicroPro 1000, Extra Speakers SDA 2A, SDA 2Btl, Monitor 10A.
Turntable: Dual CS 714Q
Bluray/SACD: Oppo BDP 83SE
CD: Sony 330 300 Disk changer

http://www.douglasconnection.com
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:03 pm

Re: Polk Audio SDA-1c's Highly Modded and sexy!

These speakers are offered from a buddy of mine, Eric. If anybody who is attending Carverfest purchases these speakers, I can make arrangements to have them there.

They are located about an hour and a half North of me but are only about 40 minutes out of the way to Carverfest. I have bought and sold many times with Eric and I would buy again from in a heartbeat. He's a class act.
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:36 am

Re: Polk Audio SDA-1c's Highly Modded and sexy![SOLD]

These speakers are now sold. Thanks for looking.
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

nooshinjohn

SILVER-7t

Post Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:19 am

Who grabbed them Tom?
Carver Statement Reference Monoblocks!!!The Gear... Carver "Statement" Monoblocks, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds, Dodd Audio MLP, Pioneer Elite SC-65, Peachtree I-DAC, Oppo BDP-93, Yamaha PX-3 Turntable, with Sumiko BPS EVOIII, Pioneer PDD 9MkII SACD Player, SimAudio moon 110lp phono preamplifier.[/size]
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:23 am

Some Cat down in Florida. Don't know him/her as they are a relatively new member of CP. [EDIT:] Ahh, here you go....his moniker is "fishbones". He just scored one HELL of a deal!

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade for Newbies