It is with regret that I'm interested in finding a new home for the parts to build a set of Carver Amazing Platinums.
What I have is:
(2) 60" 'ribbons', purchased as replacement parts from Carver
(in good shape, stored in closet, working fine when last used)
(8) OEM, NIB woofers, purchased as replacement parts from Carver
(1) Clearview CXR-1 active crossover
(2) Denon POA 2400 200wpc power amps
(1) B&K PT3 Series II preamp
(1) Notebook with old bass-list discussions about building speakers with the big mag-planer "ribbons"
Basically, everything you need to build and power a set of Amazings, or re-condition and bi-amp your existing set.
I'm in the Seattle, WA area, and I'm NOT interested in shipping.
If you are interested, drop me a PM.
- Pictures of the woofers and Clearview
( I can grab pictures of the "ribbons" if interest warrants )
- Denon POA 2400 (not my link)
- B&K PT3 (not my link)