Carver tube cdp and other items from my stack of stuff

If you are new to the forum... (less than 50 post member) you are welcome to list your For Sale items here. Members with 50+ posts, will automatically gain access to the larger Marketplace.
nooshinjohn
SILVER-7t

Carver tube cdp and other items from my stack of stuff

Post by nooshinjohn » Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:48 pm

The CD player is in wonderful condition and plays beautifully. It does have the sticky drawer issue, but works perfectly with a cd left in the drawer. It does come with the original remote, also in perfect working condition... 375.00

The Yamaha also works perfectly and sounds great. It was only used for SACD playback, but now is no longer needed. 100.00

The Levitator is an amazing piece. It uses magnetic force to eliminate vibration and also works very well. It does show sighns of use, but when a piece of gear is placed on it, it looks almost new... 175.00

I also have a Pioneer Laserdisc that plays both sides, It was one step down from the Elites as I recollect. I will be selling this along with a collection of some 25 discs, including the Star Wars Trilogy collectors set. This set was done before George Lucas messed the original trilogy up.
Looking to get 275.00 for the player and all the movies.

I will try and post pictures soon
The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Pass Labs X1 two channel preamplifier Signed by Poppa himself, Pioneer PDD 9MkII SACD Player, Triangle Art Reference SE prototype, with Walker Precision speed controller and Origin Conqueror tonearm and Dynaudio 20x2, Pass Labs Xono twin chassis phono preamplifier, Pioneer Elite SC-65, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds, Oppo BDP-93

kingman
(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Re: Carver tube cdp and other items from my stack of stuff

Post by kingman » Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:58 pm

You know my post.....pics, model#???
In reality, it only matters what it sounds like to YOU!!!

OconeeOrange
"Forum Troll"
"Forum Troll"

Post by OconeeOrange » Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:17 pm

Great vintage stuff at a cheap price.

A plus is that all know and trust you.

Scarabeo
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by Scarabeo » Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:20 pm

Good luck on your sale/sales! The Carver CD Player your selling has a wonderful life sound *5*
BillD, You will be forever with us! RIP until we meet again on the other side...

nooshinjohn
SILVER-7t

Post by nooshinjohn » Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:27 pm

Scarabeo wrote:Good luck on your sale/sales! The Carver CD Player your selling has a wonderful life sound *5*

I just found the original(not a copy) owners manual for the 490t... Jesus guys... I had no idea Bob's needed a rug that far back! 8-[ :shock: :lol:

I should mention the Levitator is already gone and my prices on everything will include shipping. A little help is appreciated for anyone considering the Pioneer as the weight of the LD's is huge!
The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Pass Labs X1 two channel preamplifier Signed by Poppa himself, Pioneer PDD 9MkII SACD Player, Triangle Art Reference SE prototype, with Walker Precision speed controller and Origin Conqueror tonearm and Dynaudio 20x2, Pass Labs Xono twin chassis phono preamplifier, Pioneer Elite SC-65, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds, Oppo BDP-93

Scarabeo
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by Scarabeo » Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:34 am

nooshinjohn wrote:
I just found the original(not a copy) owners manual for the 490t... Jesus guys... I had no idea Bob's needed a rug that far back! 8-[ :shock: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

It was the stress from the Board members who shortly after Fired him! or was it the Magnetic fields :-k
BillD, You will be forever with us! RIP until we meet again on the other side...

Scarabeo
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by Scarabeo » Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:13 pm

Any luck on your sale yet?

nooshinjohn
SILVER-7t

Post by nooshinjohn » Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:40 am

no... not yet. The Dodd was sold on another forum, but I sitll have everything else.

Return to “Buy/Sell/Trade for Newbies”