FAQ  •  Register   •  Gallery •  Login

It is currently Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:53 am

Oppo Digital BDP-83 Blu-Ray Player For Sale

<<

Gary Bechtold

Post Wed May 04, 2011 4:00 pm

Re: Oppo Digital BDP-83 Blu-Ray Player For Sale

If we could edit out the details of post #1 that would be good like dead links, etc.
<<

Don

(pair of) SILVER-7t's

Post Wed May 04, 2011 4:17 pm

Gary,

Congrats on the sale. =D> See you're Avatar is a Supra MK1V. My son owns a 94 Hardtop tricked out with a single turbo. His grad present from Mom and Dad for keeping his scholarship (brains from his Mom, not me) all through college. (saved us money in the long run by bartering the deal when he received his scholarship) A ride for a ride! :lol:
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.
— Thomas Paine

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather a man of value" Albert Einstein

"Politicians are the only people in the world who create problems and then campaign against them". Charlie Reese

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living." Brad Shurett

"Kindness is a language that the Deaf can hear and the Blind can see." Mark Twain

RIP Bill D.
<<

Gary Bechtold

Post Wed May 04, 2011 4:55 pm

Cool. Mine is a '97 Turbo. It is "BPU" so it's still on the stock twins with a full exhaust, intake and boost controller. Just bought some new shoes for it, Bridgestone RE-11's. I'm looking to have some fun on the track.
<<

Don

(pair of) SILVER-7t's

Post Wed May 04, 2011 5:08 pm

Gary Bechtold wrote:Cool. Mine is a '97 Turbo. It is "BPU" so it's still on the stock twins with a full exhaust, intake and boost controller. Just bought some new shoes for it, Bridgestone RE-11's. I'm looking to have some fun on the track.

Gary,

I will send you the link to his set-up by PM. He just put a RPS Triple Carbon clutch a month or two back in his. A rocket ship by my standards anyway, to say the least. A fun car.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.
— Thomas Paine

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather a man of value" Albert Einstein

"Politicians are the only people in the world who create problems and then campaign against them". Charlie Reese

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living." Brad Shurett

"Kindness is a language that the Deaf can hear and the Blind can see." Mark Twain

RIP Bill D.
Previous

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade for Newbies