FAQ  •  Register   •  Gallery •  Login

It is currently Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:07 am

4 sale: 6 pieces of Carver Equipment

<<

FastMike68SS

Post Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:00 am

Re: 4 sale: 6 pieces of Carver Equipment

for being such an active member on here with 3800 posts, you are suprisingly ignorant
<<

TNRabbit

(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Post Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:03 am

If you don't want to play tennis, don't hit the ball back over the net.....
TNRabbit

From FrankieD's lips to your ears: Sunfire - a quiet box of endless power.

Sunfire TG-IV/400~7 Amp
Carver SD/A-360 CDP
Benchmark DAC-1
Sony SACD/DVD-A
Active bi-amp: Ashly XR-1001 & 2 Rane PEQ-15s
Main: HotRodded AL-IIIs
Sub: Klipsch RT-12d
Center: Sunfire CRS-3c
Surround: Sunfire CRS-3 (x 2)

OconeeOrange wrote:"Gary likes to play it 'loud' as do I. His system begs you turn it up until you die"

RIP WIlliam B. Dibble, 1948-2012. I'll miss you my friend.
<<

AlexSauter

Site Admin

Post Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:11 am

FastMike68SS wrote:F1nut, thank you for you contribution to my post but your input is no longer needed nor am i intimidated by your negativity, please refrain from further posting on my thread thanks.

you must fall into the category of ppl with no money just a false opinion about what you cannot afford...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
RIP BillD
BillD wrote:Well, some people are glass half empty people and some are glass half full. Being an engineer, I just think the glass is the wrong size.

My system (sitting in the garage):

(Stereo System)
Modified Carver AL III+'s (Pushed into the corners to make room for the ALS speakers)
Modified CarverFest 2011 20w tube amplifier
Carver Pro PT-1800
Sunfire Prototype TGA-2375
Carver TX-2 Tuner (not used)
Logitech Squeezebox (replaced Tuner & dad's CD player)
CARVERaudio Directional RCA interconnects
RCA-Headphone jack for iPod & iPhone
<<

FastMike68SS

Post Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:20 am

the bashers want to play hard ball, im not scared to come right back at them, i came here with the upmost sincerity and gratitude and i get disrespected for posting a deal that seems to be too legit!!!! wtf

so maybe i should try being an a**hole and see if that works
<<

AlexSauter

Site Admin

Post Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:28 am

FastMike68SS wrote:the bashers want to play hard ball, im not scared to come right back at them, i came here with the upmost sincerity and gratitude and i get disrespected for posting a deal that seems to be too legit!!!! wtf

so maybe i should try being an a**hole and see if that works

If it helps at all, if I had some extra $$, I would have offered to buy the m-400 MonoBlock...
RIP BillD
BillD wrote:Well, some people are glass half empty people and some are glass half full. Being an engineer, I just think the glass is the wrong size.

My system (sitting in the garage):

(Stereo System)
Modified Carver AL III+'s (Pushed into the corners to make room for the ALS speakers)
Modified CarverFest 2011 20w tube amplifier
Carver Pro PT-1800
Sunfire Prototype TGA-2375
Carver TX-2 Tuner (not used)
Logitech Squeezebox (replaced Tuner & dad's CD player)
CARVERaudio Directional RCA interconnects
RCA-Headphone jack for iPod & iPhone
<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:29 am

I must offer my sincerest apologies for these guys....

We have had this problem with this forum for the past 5 years. This is the REASON the "Buy Sell for Noobies" was created !!!!
FAR TOO OFTEN !!!! These guys seem to to BASH (or at least scare off) noobies that come on with equipment being offered for sale.

Every one of these guys has been warned to BACK OFF this sections posts many times already.

Here was one of the old bashing threads: viewtopic.php?f=126&t=10742&hilit=lightstar

and my reply to the members:
Toy Maker wrote:Noob or not, if it were a Lightstar, I'd be glad to have a 1st crack at it before it hit eBay.
And I'd expect a little gratitude if I were selling it as a nob, to have offered it to the forum before going to eBay.
Not everyone has time, or even cares about forums to sign up. But taking the time to sign up just to offer things to us 1st is nice if you ask me.

I would think most people trying to sell to a forum know they will not get top dollar for an item unless it is rare.

So again, please ignore all the paranoid HEATERS and move on with your sale.

From this point forward, I will either EDIT or DELETE every paranoid, warning, bashing, avoid, leery post made under any Noobie sale.......
UNLESS.............. You can provide evidence backing up your warnings and or statements.
Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it... because nobody else will.

‎~You think Einstein walked around thinkin' everyone was a bunch of dumb shits?~

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC!
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:34 am

Don't get me wrong... IF there IS legitimate information to warrant a "warning" I WANT it posted.
The warnings must have validity, or they will be edited or removed.
Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it... because nobody else will.

‎~You think Einstein walked around thinkin' everyone was a bunch of dumb shits?~

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

<<

F1nut

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:41 am

Last edited by F1nut on Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Political Correctness...defined

A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

In a recent press conference, President Obama remarked, "If I had a city, it would look just like Detroit."
<<

FastMike68SS

Post Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:50 am

thank you devil spawn for more positivity

at least ive met a couple modest members(toy maker and devil) on this site, i was beginning to think there were nothing but arrogant a**holes on here...

toy maker, no need to apologize for these members, its expected when dealing on the internet you have your typical internet a**holes and then you have your all out carver enthusiasts who would appreciate a deal like this...thats the kind of people im trying to appeal to

to anyone interested, if there is any doubt or red flags thrown up let me know and i will do my best to re-assure the validity of any and all information i put in my posts

or any questions just let me know, please no more rude comments labeling me as a scammer unless there is proof and substantial evidence
<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:53 am

Please post your full name, and User ID on eBay.
These 2 things alone can give much needed credit as a well established seller to all of our members

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

<<

FastMike68SS

Post Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:55 am

F1nut wrote:To the forum, his name is Scott Trigg and he has been ripping people off for as long as I can remember. He was most recently banned at CP under the name thebluemonkey. You can compare the two and see what I'm talking about.

F1, what the f*** are you talking about...you have some issues dude let it go
im here with a good deal and your not going to scare me off with some false accusations
im not going anywhere
<<

F1nut

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:01 am

Nobody asked you to leave, but you have been asked to provide references. Are you willing to do that?
Political Correctness...defined

A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

In a recent press conference, President Obama remarked, "If I had a city, it would look just like Detroit."
<<

FastMike68SS

Post Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:05 am

i do not use ebay, i said i have access to list on ebay if necessary...which is not what im aiming to do or i would have done listed it on ebay instead of posting here
<<

FastMike68SS

Post Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:07 am

i dont know how i am supposed to provide references when your asking me for information i cannot provide thru services i do not use....other than that im willing to provide any information needed to gain assurance of the buyer or answer any question or take pics videos whatever i have to do as mentioned before

I DO NOT USE EBAY
<<

elgrau

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:21 am

Sorry, but the whole deal does not have the ring of truth to it. IMO, a "very wealthy family" would have top of the line Carver gear....not the stuff listed. Reminds me of NUMEROUS other internet scams. Let the buyer beware. That's just common sense here, Toymaker. Moot point for the majority of us as we're not in the market for what he's selling anyway, but if he fits the "profile" of past scams/scammers, we ALL want to know; better safe than ripped off and sorry.... But yes, publish your ebay ID and real name. Why not? Nothing to hide, right? Probably best to list it on eBay or stick around here for a while so we can get to know you better before trying to hawk your goods.... We have the right to be skeptical (until you demonstate otherwise), "FastMike".
Family room: 400 disk changer with PS Audio Digital Link III DAC; Technics SL-1100A TT. QED Quenx1 IC's from DAC & TT to Adcom GTP-602 preamp/Tuner. AudioQuest King Cobra IC's from preamp to M1.0t mk-II opt2. QED Silver Spirals 4M wires to EPI 1000’s.
Living room: AudioQuest Black Mamba 8M IC's from family room preamp to Barcus-Berry 2002R Sonic Maximizer to GlowPower Zyxt IC's to Sunfire 300x2 to Nordost 6M bi-source wires to AOS 28" MDF spherical speakers using six 8" woofers and eight 1" dome tweeters symm. arranged around the surface.
SS system: CX-995V DVD to AV-705x 5 channel amp (center/rears) & M1.0t mk-II opt2(fronts).
Garage: TLM-3600 CDP to MXR150 Receiver (pre) to TFM-42 to EPI 400 speakers.
PreviousNext

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade for Newbies