It is currently Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:29 pm

4 sale: 6 pieces of Carver Equipment

<<

BillD

(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Location: The west's most mid-western town, Scottsdale, Arizona

Post Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:34 am

Re: 4 sale: 6 pieces of Carver Equipment

Why are you guys wasting time on this. He should just go away. Ignore him.
It should sound like it isn't there!
There is a difference between hearing and listening...
Making life enjoyable through expensive electronics.

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:46 am

Your $0.10 PayPal Payment Has Been Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 3HH607370E83****)

Sent to:
michael settecasi (The recipient of this payment is Unverified)
Email:
upinsmoke1505@yahoo.com

A very cheap and easy way to verify who people are :-"
Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it 'cause nobody else will

‎~You think Einstein walked around thinkin' everyone was a bunch of dumb shits?~

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC!
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
<<

AlexSauter

Site Admin

Post Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:26 pm

Toy Maker wrote:Your $0.10 PayPal Payment Has Been Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 3HH607370E83****)

Sent to:
michael settecasi (The recipient of this payment is Unverified)
Email:
upinsmoke1505@yahoo.com

A very cheap and easy way to verify who people are :-"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Welcome to the Forum Mike!!
Sorry you got jumped.... Think of it as an initiation hazing... :lol:
RIP BillD
BillD wrote:Well, some people are glass half empty people and some are glass half full. Being an engineer, I just think the glass is the wrong size.

My system (sitting in the garage):

(Stereo System)
Modified Carver AL III+'s (Pushed into the corners to make room for the ALS speakers)
Modified CarverFest 2011 20w tube amplifier
Carver Pro PT-1800
Sunfire Prototype TGA-2375
Carver TX-2 Tuner (not used)
Logitech Squeezebox (replaced Tuner & dad's CD player)
CARVERaudio Directional RCA interconnects
RCA-Headphone jack for iPod & iPhone
<<

FastMike68SS

Post Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:04 pm

i have nothing to hide, and i completely aware of and understand that anyone has the right to be skeptical....its a given you are going to deal with skeptics when trying to sale on the internet i know this

and as far as the "wealthy family" comment this was the stuff they thought had no value...may i remind you that the orignal owner of this equipment is deceased and the family may or may not have known its worth...it came out of the deceased house which was built by their family in 1925 and is currently on market for sale to also settle the estate...they had auctioned off 95% of everything in the house last week besides one room full of stuff they were keeping....and also they have bought newer audio equipment that is still being used.....this is their old stuff that has been stored for quite some time in this room of the deceased belongings....since the house is now on market they have to get everything out and im helping the family do so

any other skeptics or false accusations?
<<

FastMike68SS

Post Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:06 pm

also bill, along with the other bashers, your input is no longer valued
take your broke a** to the " i wish i could afford it " thread
<<

elgrau

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:15 pm

"...to the i wish i could afford it" thread

More like we've moved on to the "glad I don't need/want it" thread, "fastMike". :lol:

You need buyer's here a LOT more than we need you, Mike. Perhap's your tone/attitude should reflect that. Just say'n...
Family room: 400 disk changer with PS Audio Digital Link III DAC; Technics SL-1100A TT. QED Quenx1 IC's from DAC & TT to Adcom GTP-602 preamp/Tuner. AudioQuest King Cobra IC's from preamp to M1.0t mk-II opt2. QED Silver Spirals 4M wires to EPI 1000’s.
Living room: AudioQuest Black Mamba 8M IC's from family room preamp to Barcus-Berry 2002R Sonic Maximizer to GlowPower Zyxt IC's to Sunfire 300x2 to Nordost 6M bi-source wires to AOS 28" MDF spherical speakers using six 8" woofers and eight 1" dome tweeters symm. arranged around the surface.
SS system: CX-995V DVD to AV-705x 5 channel amp (center/rears) & M1.0t mk-II opt2(fronts).
Garage: TLM-3600 CDP to MXR150 Receiver (pre) to TFM-42 to EPI 400 speakers.
<<

FastMike68SS

Post Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:25 pm

my current attitude reflects all this BULLSH** im going through trying to help a friend out and me being treated like a criminal who is trying to get over on people which is not the case so i have the right to be a little furious
im trying to maintain composure but the idiotic responses of me being a "serial scam artist" and false accusations are beginning to agitate me just a little...but as i said the bashers and skeptics are trying to make me out to be something im not so i am rightfully going to defend myself....is that a crime too?
GEEZ
<<

OconeeOrange

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:33 pm

elgrau wrote:stick around here for a while so we can get to know you better before trying to hawk your goods.... We have the right to be skeptical (until you demonstate otherwise), "FastMike".

The guys here all enjoy slamming me also, and like you, still here. :rolleyes:
I am positive that no one who has said a word to challenge you has even slight interest in your gear. It ain't as rare or valuable as you seem to believe.

I like your attitude, but I must add that you are not much of a salesman.
The guys most likely to buy these items take advice from some of the guys you are now playing tennis with (stole that from Rabbit). They do that for good reason if they are smart as these guys are known here and trusted.

Plus, by your own admission, you are just a drive by selling stuff. That is OK, and I hope all with gear to sell try here first. Still, when this is sold, you will be gone and those guys will still be slamming me for some time if I am lucky.

Why don't you back up, post photos and go from there. Right now the ball is in your court. You can hang around like me till hell frezzes over, but until you work a little harder - you won't sell them here.
Nothing wrong with going ebay. Get an account there. Even if you are mostly a buyer, it is good fun.
<<

FastMike68SS

Post Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:42 pm

oconee, thanks for the kind words but you know not of my ability to sale , im quite the salesman and have made good money doing so, this is just not my usual area of sales, usually collector cars/muscle cars worth more and more widely known than this audio equipment

also im not claiming that this equipment is a rare find or extremely valuable if you were able to process the given information accurately from my previous posts....im here to sale and for that reason only....not to scam or cause controversey...but if controversey is what comes out of it...it can only lead to exposure which is going to eventually lead to a sale so however it goes....ill be here until this equipment is gone....whether it sales here , another site, or to someone locally
<<

mbskeam

SILVER-7t

Post Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:48 pm

WOW...... :-k :-k :-k

you will be gone and those guys will still be slamming me for some time if I am lucky.

I dont want to see this.... :-o :-o :-&

:D :D :lol: :lol:
Mbskeam

#1 BLACK BEAUTY's made by the man, the myth, the legend Bob Carver
CARVER: TFM-75, TFM-45(3), SD/A-490T
SUNFIRE: Tube pre
2 sets of ALS'3, set of SILVERS, set of PLATS
AUDIOCONTROL: phase coupled activator
KENWOOD: BASIC M2a (2)

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”
― Aristophanes

The only thing I'll feel......will be the RECOIL
Necronomicon Ex-Mortis....... Klaatu Barada Nikkto
"We should seek the greatest value of our action"
<<

OconeeOrange

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:53 pm

kingman wrote:HUH???? Since you are a newbie there is a shadow of doubt about your sincerety in this deal. Maybe some photos would help. The people here are not adversed to newbies, just want them to be bonified. I'd entertain a bid or two if you can PRODUCE the photos..... :-s

It can be difficult to tag people.
Jessie seems to have some info here, and that is good enough for me, but :rolleyes:

Still...
I knew a savvy, rich asshole who dealt in stolen goods if he could. I checked on him him one day as he opened, and there were two high end saws new in the box on the floor. "Bob" had bought them for a song and had the receipts where the guy had bought them from Lowes when they opened and brought them straight to Bob who gave him less than half what he paid an hour before. I told Bob to hang on. I was sure I was taking those from him.

I knew it was credit card fraud and went across town to the Lowes.
The guy had bought them on a Lowes credit card issued to him.
Lowes was happy, Bob was happy, the guy was happy, and I had no case.

The guy just wanted cash and this was his poor way to get it. You need cash to buy drugs. When the deal would all fall through in a few weeks, Lowes would just has a civil claim, and that is not a crime.

I am NOT comparing FastMike to this case, just saying that quick judgments are often wrong.
<<

F1nut

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:00 pm

Reading the stories you have written including that fact that you don't know the basic difference between the terms sell and sale tells me all I need to know. As for not being able to afford what you are selling.....it's chump change to me, sport. Besides that, I have absolutely no interest in that gear......just looking out for my friends here.
Last edited by F1nut on Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Political Correctness...defined

A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

In a recent press conference, President Obama remarked, "If I had a city, it would look just like Detroit."
<<

OconeeOrange

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:03 pm

FastMike68SS wrote:oconee,

also im not claiming that this equipment is a rare find or extremely valuable if you were able to process the given information accurately from my previous posts...

Now see, there you go -- :lol:
Like everyone here you are slamming me. The difference is you have not earned the right.

It is true I am not too bright and "if you were able to process the given information accurately" probably fits me. ](*,)

Still, going to have to put up a big --

"FUCK YOU"
until Toy takes it down.

Nothing personal. Like it or not, you seem to be joining in.
You might want to remain a member and join in often as many things other than Carver go on here.
<<

FastMike68SS

Post Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:05 pm

if you have no interest in the gear then STOP REPLYING TO THIS THREAD <--APPLYS TO ALL
i posted it for those interested...not for skeptics such as yourself to comment on
im going to have to make a new thread now because all of the BS and off topic comments
<<

OconeeOrange

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:09 pm

FastMike68SS wrote:if you have no interest in the gear then STOP REPLYING TO THIS THREAD <--APPLYS TO ALL
i posted it for those interested...not for skeptics such as yourself to comment on
im going to have to make a new thread now because all of the BS and off topic comments

You already got two, but I guess Toy will clean that up.
No hurry as even if your stuff is legit, no one here will buy it.
PreviousNext

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade for Newbies