FAQ  •  Register   •  Gallery •  Login

It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:53 pm

GREAT DEAL ON 6 PCS OF CARVER EQUIP.

<<

BillD

(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Location: The west's most mid-western town, Scottsdale, Arizona

Post Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:01 pm

Re: GREAT DEAL ON 6 PCS OF CARVER EQUIP.

Whoever you are, you're making no points for your sale here. The smart thing to do is STFU. Otherwise, you are ensuring no sales.
It should sound like it isn't there!
There is a difference between hearing and listening...
Making life enjoyable through expensive electronics.

OconeeOrange

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:01 pm

FastMike68SS wrote:^
^
^EPIC FAIL

F1, please find something to do with your time , go interact with someone of the opposite sex for a change and yes im talking about a woman, the thought of that might scare you but please consider it....im deeply concerned

...will he be censor shit???..... Awww Hell No They Didin't !!!! .... too, or just us ?
<<

OconeeOrange

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:19 pm

OK -

When I am fucked, will say so -

Over the last hour have kept a log of who signed on and were to chicken shit to express an opinion.

So I now beg to be forgiven by the assholes who are too timid to post. You guys are the majority -- :(

Your life must be fun hiding in that hole - :lol: :lol:
<<

Chauss

(pair of) SILVER-7t's

Post Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:45 pm

You are forgiven OO.....BUT do NOT do that again! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Good sound—like good music, good wine and good fellowship—is meant to be shared.
"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits" Albert Einstein
<<

OconeeOrange

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:53 pm

Chauss wrote:You are forgiven OO.....BUT do NOT do that again! :lol: :lol: :lol:

There you go FastMike -

They are back to judging me --
Obama hopes I will slam him next -- :lol: :lol: :lol:
<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:03 pm

Wow... You guys can be real dicks...
I think I'm going to switch over to Rich's site [-(
Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it... because nobody else will.

‎~You think Einstein walked around thinkin' everyone was a bunch of dumb shits?~

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC!
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
<<

AlexSauter

Site Admin

Post Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:11 pm

HOLY FUCK!!!!! Dad really went running to Rich's Forum.... Thats fucked... [-( [-( [-( [-( [-( [-( [-(
RIP BillD
BillD wrote:Well, some people are glass half empty people and some are glass half full. Being an engineer, I just think the glass is the wrong size.

My system (sitting in the garage):

(Stereo System)
Modified Carver AL III+'s (Pushed into the corners to make room for the ALS speakers)
Modified CarverFest 2011 20w tube amplifier
Carver Pro PT-1800
Sunfire Prototype TGA-2375
Carver TX-2 Tuner (not used)
Logitech Squeezebox (replaced Tuner & dad's CD player)
CARVERaudio Directional RCA interconnects
RCA-Headphone jack for iPod & iPhone
<<

Mr. M-500t

(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Post Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:40 pm

LOL........................ :lol: :lol: :lol:
<<

Jag_97470

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:42 pm

Mr. M-500t wrote:LOL........................ :lol: :lol: :lol:

X2 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
<<

F1nut

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:00 am

FastMike68SS aka scott trigg wrote:F1, please find something to do with your time , go interact with someone of the opposite sex for a change and yes im talking about a woman, the thought of that might scare you but please consider it....im deeply concerned

Ok scotty, I knew it was only a matter of time before you would expose yourself. You directed the same basic comment to me at CP before your sorry ass was banned. It's almost hard to believe what a dumb fuck you are.....almost.

Stay far, far away from this thieving bastard. You have been warned.
Political Correctness...defined

A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

In a recent press conference, President Obama remarked, "If I had a city, it would look just like Detroit."
<<

elgrau

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:40 am

Appears as if one of our "chief scouts" has tracked you down, "FastMike". I have no reason to doubt him (Jesse), and no reason at all to believe you. Ain't the internet a wonderful place, Mr. Scum Sucker? :lol: Please go away and/or crawl back under your rock.... Rip off artists not welcome here....
Family room: 400 disk changer with PS Audio Digital Link III DAC; Technics SL-1100A TT. QED Quenx1 IC's from DAC & TT to Adcom GTP-602 preamp/Tuner. AudioQuest King Cobra IC's from preamp to M1.0t mk-II opt2. QED Silver Spirals 4M wires to EPI 1000’s.
Living room: AudioQuest Black Mamba 8M IC's from family room preamp to Barcus-Berry 2002R Sonic Maximizer to GlowPower Zyxt IC's to Sunfire 300x2 to Nordost 6M bi-source wires to AOS 28" MDF spherical speakers using six 8" woofers and eight 1" dome tweeters symm. arranged around the surface.
SS system: CX-995V DVD to AV-705x 5 channel amp (center/rears) & M1.0t mk-II opt2(fronts).
Garage: TLM-3600 CDP to MXR150 Receiver (pre) to TFM-42 to EPI 400 speakers.
<<

FastMike68SS

Post Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:37 pm

sold all except time lens and the phase linear...
the m-400 amp kept blowing a fuse so i just threw it in and told the guy he could have it

i dont know who the fuck you guys think i am, but accusing me of being an internet scammer with no proof at all but these false accusations from F1.....TISK TISK

anyways FUCK ALL YOU BASHERS,

and the only decent people here is devil spawn and his father, they run a great site except its filled with alot of ignorant people....

thanks for all your help toy maker....

as i said, i will be here until this stuff is sold and is now gone.....so OFF I GO....please do not bother replying back as i will not see it because i have no further interest in this site or in the community of this site

oconeeORange, F1, the rest of the bashers, enjoy your simple yet meaningless lives....HA HA HA HA
FUCK YOU FUCKERS (AT LEAST UNTIL DEVIL EDITS IT OUT)
<<

F1nut

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:44 pm

Mission accomplished, no forum members got ripped off by the scum sucker. I'm happy.
Political Correctness...defined

A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

In a recent press conference, President Obama remarked, "If I had a city, it would look just like Detroit."
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:43 pm

Great minds think alike...

Yup, Scott Triggs. Fuck you too little man.

We'll still be here in a couple of years when you decide to try this shit again on our forum. See you then, you fucking twit.
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

maddmaxxx

(Pair of Silver 9t's)

Post Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:15 pm

F1nut wrote:Mission accomplished, no forum members got ripped off by the scum sucker. I'm happy.

-wango tango or blue tango ruins any dealings w/the state of indy [dead give away]

-F -him wholesale and his president
-* © Küül ®™ /mx...
-Too hip gotta book
-"Don't BAN me Bro!"...el/doro
PreviousNext

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade for Newbies