If you are new to the forum... (less than 50 post member) you are welcome to list your For Sale items here. Members with 50+ posts, will automatically gain access to the larger Marketplace.
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:58 am
Is the Carver SD/A 360 still an ok cd player by todays standards?
Are they prone to failure?
What is a fair used price? I know someone selling one.
- (pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs
- Posts: 6328
- Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:10 pm
- Location: Upstate South Carolina
You had a previous post about this....did you not get the info you need???
In reality, it only matters what it sounds like to YOU!!!
- SILVER-7 TUBE AMP
- Posts: 3045
- Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:50 pm
- Location: Snohomish, WA
Yes, yes and yes.
Oppo Sonica DAC / Pre
Klipsch Cherry RF-5's w/ RC-7 Horn & Crossover