Post Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:56 pm

Carver M1.5, C-1, + other equipment for sale

Carver M1.5 Amp, C-1 Preamp, Sound Shaper EQ, and SAE Tape Deck for Sale. All in excellent cosmetic shape. All in excellent working condition except the SAE Tape Deck. It needs new belts. These items have been in a closet for the last 15 years. I put rubber bands on the tape deck just to see. It works but the rubber bands are not the right tension so it sounds wierd. I am the original owner. I bought all units plus several more components that I am keeping (carver M1.0, C-2, tuner, and CD player) while in the Army and stationed in West Germany from the military PX in 1988-1989. I have all the original owners manuels and all sales/layaway reciepts.

I have pictures but cannot figure out how to post them. I am asking $700 firm plus whatever ends up being fair for shipping. I live in Southeast Texas, outside of Beaumont, Texas if anyone lives near enough to physically come and look in person. I would have to figure out a method of payment as I do not have paypal and have never attempted to sell anything via internt.
I can be reached at email shrobi93864@yahoo.com or called at 409-893-4748 (cell).
Thanks for looking and I can send pictures to anyone's email. Maybe someone can tell me how to post pictures here ?

Thanks, D Robinson