Post Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:02 pm

Carver Silver Speakers $200 Colorado Springs

A guy sent me an email letting me know he was looking to sell a set of Silvers,
so I figured I'd post it here in case anyone was interested.
If anyone is interested, let me know and I'll send you his email address.

I have a pair of Silver Edition speakers (the 48” ribbons I believe). Both ribbons need replacing (well, one ribbon was damaged by a cat, and the other quit working after a friend drove them as loud as the Carver amp I had at the time would push them – I had not been able to find anything else wrong fuse wise and thought the ribbon might be ‘blown’ though I’ve heard that doesn’t happen). I’m actually thinking of selling the pair if you know of someone that might be interested. I’m not asking much ($200). I know shipping and ribbon replacement will be costly. I’ve sat on these for years, wanting to ‘someday’ fix them but finally decided I just need to get them out of my garage and into the hands of someone else that would appreciate them.

I live in Colorado Springs, 80919 zip code. Do you know of someone that might want these?

Thanks…

John M Powell
Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it... because nobody else will.

‎~You think Einstein walked around thinkin' everyone was a bunch of dumb shits?~

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC!
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮