Transaction Problem with Member

If you are new to the forum... (less than 50 post member) you are welcome to list your For Sale items here. Members with 50+ posts, will automatically gain access to the larger Marketplace.
Keltonks

Re: Transaction Problem with Member

Post by Keltonks » Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:46 pm

Hello out there. This is my first post and I am proud to come to Ray's defense. I purchased Ray's SD/A 490t, and found him to be a fantastic individual. He only lives about 40 minutes away from me and we met at a mutually convenient location. We spoke for hours, and found that we shared multiple interests, one of course of which was Carver. He's offered to assist me in setting up my ultimate Carver system and has proven to be a font of valuable information. I certainly hope that now that he has $$$$$ he and Dennis will be able to kiss and make up (and I would imagine that kissing him would be better if you closed your eyes). I may be a biased fan, but hooray for Ray!

TNRabbit
R.I.P. Friend
R.I.P. Friend

Post by TNRabbit » Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:06 pm

Yeah, you're just supporting him 'cause you're both DeadHeads~ :rolleyes:

WELCOME anywayz~

:D :D :D :D
TNRabbit

From FrankieD's lips to your ears: Sunfire - a quiet box of endless power.

Sunfire TG-IV/400~7 Amp
Carver SD/A-360 CDP
Benchmark DAC-1
Sony SACD/DVD-A
Active bi-amp: Ashly XR-1001 & 2 Rane PEQ-15s
Main: HotRodded AL-IIIs
Sub: Klipsch RT-12d
Center: Sunfire CRS-3c
Surround: Sunfire CRS-3 (x 2)

OconeeOrange wrote:"Gary likes to play it 'loud' as do I. His system begs you turn it up until you die"

RIP WIlliam B. Dibble, 1948-2012. I'll miss you my friend.

peck555
TFM-6cb

Post by peck555 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:54 pm

So... what happened?

Dennis47
Newbie 50+

Post by Dennis47 » Sat May 08, 2010 11:22 am

My continuing attempt to collect a settlement payment
from Magnaryder (Ray) is just that........continuing.

I have made numberous attempts in the last few
months to contact Ray via phone (leaving meassages
at both his work & home numbers) and via PMs with
no response or return call from him.

I think he's trying to wear me down.....

I would have expected much better from a senior
member and fellow Carver collector.
PL 4000 II / PL 400 II (2) / PL 5100 II / PL 6000 II
PL 7000 II / PL 1000 w/JVD mod (2) / PL 1000 II (2) / PL 1100 II
Carver C-1 w/BillD mod / C-11 / 4000t /M-1.0t MKII opt 002 (2)
M-500t MKII (Daddyjt) / 2011 Carverfest tube amp
M-1.0t / M-1.5t (2) / TFM-15 / TFM-22 (2) / TFM-24 (2) /TFM-45 (2)
CT-17 / HR-752 / DPL-33 / TD-1400 / TD-1700 / TDR-2400
TX-11a / TX-12 / DTL-100 / SDA-490t (2) / TML-3600
Thorens 316 / Roberts 770X (2) / ADC SS3 MKII / TEAC C-1
Teac/ A-3340S (rebuilt) / Altec Model 14 / JBL L88
Polk SDA SRS / Polk SDA SRS 2.3 (XO upgrade)
Polk SDA-2B (XO upgrade)
Polk Monitor 12 & Monitor 5jr.
Polk Monitor 10B (XO upgrade)
Polk Monitor 7C (XO upgrade)
Polk Monitor Series 2 SW6 sub

gdb
SILVER-7t

Post by gdb » Sat May 08, 2010 2:37 pm

That is disappointing to hear, hopefully, the right thing will be done eventually! You are quite the "Polk Whore" aren't you ?? :lol: I still search for some 2.3TLs to go with my mini monitors,5s,7s,10s,SRS2s,SDA1As,SDA2Bs. It takes a "whore" to know one ! :D

Zoot Horn
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by Zoot Horn » Sat May 08, 2010 4:55 pm

Really sad to hear something like this.Similar issues over at the Polk forum as well--hope everything works out.

frankieD
Frankie The Mouth

Post by frankieD » Sat May 08, 2010 5:16 pm

Zoot Horn wrote:Really sad to hear something like this.Similar issues over at the Polk forum as well--hope everything works out.
George, are the similar issues with Ray also?

Maybe something happened to him.

It is not like him.

Just hard to understand.

kingman
(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Post by kingman » Sat May 08, 2010 7:47 pm

Everybody goes through trouble in life. I hope Ray solves his problems. He seemed to be a great guy when I met him.
In reality, it only matters what it sounds like to YOU!!!

Zoot Horn
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by Zoot Horn » Sat May 08, 2010 8:36 pm

frankieD wrote:
Zoot Horn wrote:Really sad to hear something like this.Similar issues over at the Polk forum as well--hope everything works out.
George, are the similar issues with Ray also?

Maybe something happened to him.

It is not like him.

Just hard to understand.

Nope-- no issues with Ray with me here or with anyone at CP--I was referring to some long term members on CP,, who have had similar issues regarding transactions--they were worked out,, just sayin' maybe it's the current economic climate,,Ray seems like a good guy and I'm sure that things will work out.
Last edited by Zoot Horn on Sun May 09, 2010 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

BillD
R.I.P. Friend
R.I.P. Friend
Location: The west's most mid-western town, Scottsdale, Arizona

Post by BillD » Sat May 08, 2010 8:39 pm

My only problem transactions are with shirts! ](*,)
It should sound like it isn't there!
There is a difference between hearing and listening...
Making life enjoyable through expensive electronics.

Jag_97470
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by Jag_97470 » Sat May 08, 2010 8:49 pm

BillD wrote:My only problem transactions are with shirts! ](*,)
BillD give it up already, we know your upset but > You are NOT getting any t-shirts! Now or ever! :lol:

P.S. If it makes you feel any better I now have the Roadshow cables. I will bypass everyone on the list and send them to you next, then you can keep them hostage until you get your t-shirts. :lol: That might just work? :-k

BillD
R.I.P. Friend
R.I.P. Friend
Location: The west's most mid-western town, Scottsdale, Arizona

Post by BillD » Sat May 08, 2010 9:53 pm

It was the same with the polo shirts, the original CarverFEST t-shirts and even the ones that Rainman did (they never arrived, but they made it right later).
It should sound like it isn't there!
There is a difference between hearing and listening...
Making life enjoyable through expensive electronics.

gdb
SILVER-7t

Post by gdb » Sat May 08, 2010 10:30 pm

DO NOT mention the raffles either ! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

treitz3
"Julian"
"Julian"

Post by treitz3 » Sun May 09, 2010 7:38 am

Alright, all jokes aside.....this shit has got to stop. Ray, get off your ass and get this squared up. Like, right now. Not in two weeks, not in two days, not in two hours....NOW!

This has been going on for months now and it's pushing a year. Unacceptable. Completely unacceptable.

James, mail the GD T-shirts once and for all. Just get it done.

All of these unfinished forum transactions reflect poorly on the forum, create unwanted tension and needs to stop. If one has the time to make a post about wanting to buy or sell, then make the fucking time to complete the transaction or don't bother posting in the first place. Now, due to the economy some folks may have ran into some issues with being able to send/ship/pay or whatever. That's understandable. What isn't is a complete lack of communication. That is immoral and something we learned about when we were all kids. I would hope that that hit home for those that are slacking on their basic human interaction skills.

This forum is filled with some of the best people around. It's sad to see this kind of shit happening to such greatness. We have three outstanding "transaction issues" that need to be taken care of NOW!!!
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

toucanet
M-400t CUBE

Post by toucanet » Sun May 09, 2010 9:52 am

treitz3 wrote:Alright, all jokes aside.....this shit has got to stop. Ray, get off your ass and get this squared up. Like, right now. Not in two weeks, not in two days, not in two hours....NOW!

This has been going on for months now and it's pushing a year. Unacceptable. Completely unacceptable.

James, mail the GD T-shirts once and for all. Just get it done.

All of these unfinished forum transactions reflect poorly on the forum, create unwanted tension and needs to stop. If one has the time to make a post about wanting to buy or sell, then make the fucking time to complete the transaction or don't bother posting in the first place. Now, due to the economy some folks may have ran into some issues with being able to send/ship/pay or whatever. That's understandable. What isn't is a complete lack of communication. That is immoral and something we learned about when we were all kids. I would hope that that hit home for those that are slacking on their basic human interaction skills.

This forum is filled with some of the best people around. It's sad to see this kind of shit happening to such greatness. We have three outstanding "transaction issues" that need to be taken care of NOW!!!
Amen treitz3!

A man is only as good as his word.

Return to “Buy/Sell/Trade for Newbies”