Got Nuked on that other site

The 1st rule of Fight Club is... you don't talk about Fight Club !
edriz
M-400t CUBE

Re: Got Nuked on that other site

Post by edriz » Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:54 pm

BillD wrote:I just calls 'em the way I sees 'em
Must be youz don't sees too good :rolleyes:
Currently In Use
Current Rack; Carver M-4.0t Power Amp, Carver C-4000t Pre Amp,Empire 598III Turntable, Denon DL-103R cart/stylus,Pioneer RT-909 Reel To Reel,Nakamichi Dragon cassette deck,DBX Pro Series 231 Dual Channel 31 band EQ,Pioneer PDR-555RW CD,DBX-3bx,Berwun Research 7000A TNE,DBX-224x DS TypeII NR, Klipsch Lascalas "Loud,Proud,Clean & Mean"

BillD
R.I.P. Friend
R.I.P. Friend
Location: The west's most mid-western town, Scottsdale, Arizona

Post by BillD » Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:05 pm

HERE is OBI56's last post over there. He quit posting regularly over here shortly after that.
It should sound like it isn't there!
There is a difference between hearing and listening...
Making life enjoyable through expensive electronics.

megasat16
TFM-25

Post by megasat16 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:44 pm

OBI56 and MadMaxxx are such good guys with good info and knowledge that they stop posting here or in another Carver Forum is quite a blow to the other Carver Fans!

AlexSauter
Site Admin

Post by AlexSauter » Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:00 am

m1.5tman wrote:I don't post because I don't know an f ' ing thing about electronics, but I love it here none-the-less. :)

Me too!!!! ^.^ I just look at the post your fav pictures and the jokes threads!!!

Maybe I'll post in an audio related thread once in a month but anything i say comes straight from my father because he's too lazy to turn on his laptop!!! :-$ :-$
My system (sitting in the garage):

(Stereo System)
Carver Pro PT-1800
Logitech Squeezebox
RCA-Headphone jack for iPod & iPhone

edriz
M-400t CUBE

Post by edriz » Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:34 am

BillD wrote:HERE is OBI56's last post over there. He quit posting regularly over here shortly after that.
No Bill, that wasn't his last post. I was over at that site yesterday and even sent OB156 a PM and after that checked his last posts and he had made some posts to OTHER people after our argument was over. What happened to those? Did they magically disappear or something from then to now. And I know he is not gone, he is still surfing around on that site and has logged in on there a few times this month. If he chooses not to post, thats his choice.

One more thing, that was 6-7 months ago, at this point I could care less. It's over and done with as far as I'm concerned. Like I said, I sent him a PM and if he wants to continue to not post, there is nothing that anyone can do. It's his choice. If I could find a delete link over at that OTHER forum, I would have deleted my membership over there at that time.

I do not need to belong to any forum like the Carversite that treats people the way that one does. I apologized to that man and he refused to accept my apology. If ya ask me, he is the one that is being petty and childish and I, from this point on reuse to discuss this with you, him or anyone else.

Good Night Gracie !!
Currently In Use
Current Rack; Carver M-4.0t Power Amp, Carver C-4000t Pre Amp,Empire 598III Turntable, Denon DL-103R cart/stylus,Pioneer RT-909 Reel To Reel,Nakamichi Dragon cassette deck,DBX Pro Series 231 Dual Channel 31 band EQ,Pioneer PDR-555RW CD,DBX-3bx,Berwun Research 7000A TNE,DBX-224x DS TypeII NR, Klipsch Lascalas "Loud,Proud,Clean & Mean"

BillD
R.I.P. Friend
R.I.P. Friend
Location: The west's most mid-western town, Scottsdale, Arizona

Post by BillD » Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:42 pm

edriz wrote:
BillD wrote:HERE is OBI56's last post over there. He quit posting regularly over here shortly after that.
No Bill, that wasn't his last post. I was over at that site yesterday and even sent OB156 a PM and after that checked his last posts and he had made some posts to OTHER people after our argument was over. What happened to those? Did they magically disappear or something from then to now. And I know he is not gone, he is still surfing around on that site and has logged in on there a few times this month. If he chooses not to post, thats his choice.

One more thing, that was 6-7 months ago, at this point I could care less. It's over and done with as far as I'm concerned. Like I said, I sent him a PM and if he wants to continue to not post, there is nothing that anyone can do. It's his choice. If I could find a delete link over at that OTHER forum, I would have deleted my membership over there at that time.

I do not need to belong to any forum like the Carversite that treats people the way that one does. I apologized to that man and he refused to accept my apology. If ya ask me, he is the one that is being petty and childish and I, from this point on reuse to discuss this with you, him or anyone else.

Good Night Gracie !!
If you search for OBI56, you get all posts made by him in reverse order. This IS the last post. Period. Now, that said, he may have asked Rich to remove some posts, I don't know. But what I do know is that OBI and I correspond via e-mail occasionally, and his reasons for leaving stem from people like you.
It should sound like it isn't there!
There is a difference between hearing and listening...
Making life enjoyable through expensive electronics.

Toy Maker
Puppet Master

Post by Toy Maker » Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:09 pm

Really doesn't matter what forum you are on... Arguments WILL happen.
You have 2 options, grow some thick skin, or don't post.
Looks like he has chosen the latter of the two. :-s

F1nut
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by F1nut » Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:54 am

Toy Maker wrote:Really doesn't matter what forum you are on... Arguments WILL happen.
BINGO!!!
Political Correctness...defined

A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Make America Great Again

Mr. M-500t
(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Post by Mr. M-500t » Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:40 pm

Toy Maker wrote:Really doesn't matter what forum you are on... Arguments WILL happen.
Looks like he has chosen the latter of the two. :-s
=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> *5*

Mr. M-500t
(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Post by Mr. M-500t » Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:42 pm

BillD wrote:
edriz wrote:

Good Night Gracie !!
If you search for OBI56, you get all posts made by him in reverse order. This IS the last post. Period. Now, that said, he may have asked Rich to remove some posts, I don't know. But what I do know is that OBI and I correspond via e-mail occasionally, and his reasons for leaving stem from people like you.
Marc just simply had enough of all the bullshit. That is all I know. I still hear from him from time to time. He has moved on with other things.

Toy Maker
Puppet Master

Post by Toy Maker » Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:45 pm

I still like Marc... He's always welcome to post.

Return to “Fight Club”