Trouble with Scarabeo

The 1st rule of Fight Club is... you don't talk about Fight Club !
Don
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Re: Trouble with Scarabeo

Post by Don » Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:42 pm

elgrau wrote:The OO do, that who! :lol:
And conversly, who the hell cares about who cares about post counts? :lol:

Say What! #-o #-o :lol: :lol:
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.
— Thomas Paine

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather a man of value" Albert Einstein

"Politicians are the only people in the world who create problems and then campaign against them". Charlie Reese

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living." Brad Shurett

"Kindness is a language that the Deaf can hear and the Blind can see." Mark Twain

RIP BILL D. RIP WRABBIT

Jag_97470
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by Jag_97470 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:18 pm

I understand exactly what Scarabeo is saying as OO has done it to me also. Make no mistake > OO is the post whore! :lol: I also enjoy reading OO's post because you never know what his frame of mind will be, he is one interesting person and keeps us entertained :lol: I purchased my Sunfire 200X5 from Scarabeo and was very impressed with his professionalism! James you are a stand up guy and I think I can speak for everyone here that we read between the lines with OO and have nothing but respect for you on this forum. You do have a good point with newbies not knowing our past on this forum and maybe thinking some here are total morons. Maybe it's time to be a little more aware with what we post keeping the newbies in mind. I also wondered what the newbies would think of my reply's being labeled a Shidiot? :-k Sooo, I sent a buddy of mine named Guido over to visit James (ToyMaker) the other day with an offer he could not refuse. Well, to make a long story short my title has been updated :-k
> Not on my shit list as much now > Thank you James!!!! :lol:

beemers417
!! CarverFest Evictee !!

Post by beemers417 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:16 am

I have been away, did I miss something?
Gunter the wonder dog is watching you...

elgrau
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by elgrau » Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:59 am

Nope; nothin to see here folks, move along.... :lol:
FR: 400 disk changer with PS Audio Digital Link III DAC; Technics SL-1100A TT. QED Quenx1 IC's from DAC & TT to Adcom GTP-602 preamp/Tuner. AudioQuest King Cobra IC's from preamp to M1.0t mk-II opt2. QED Silver Spirals 4M wires to EPI 1000’s.
LR: AudioEngine wireless link from family room preamp to Barcus-Berry 2002R Sonic Maximizer to GlowPower Zyxt IC's to Sunfire 300x2 to Nordost 6M bi-source wires to AOS 28" MDF spherical speakers using six 6.5" woofers and eight 1" dome tweeters symm. arranged around the surface.
SS system: CX-995V DVD to AV-634x 3-4 channel amp (center/rears) & M1.0t mk-II opt2(fronts).
Garage: 300 disk changer to Entech 202.5 DAC to MXR150 Receiver (pre) to TFM-42 to EPI 400 speakers.

Don
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by Don » Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:02 am

Jag writes:

I also wondered what the newbies would think of my reply's being labeled a Shidiot? :-k Sooo, I sent a buddy of mine named Guido over to visit James (ToyMaker) the other day with an offer he could not refuse. Well, to make a long story short my title has been updated :-k
> Not on my shit list as much now > Thank you James!!!! :lol:[/quote]

Jerry,

Not a newbie, but I have the upmost respect for you since James has now "upgraded" your status! :lol: :lol: =D> =D>
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.
— Thomas Paine

"Politicians are the only people in the world who create problems and then campaign against them". Charlie Reese

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living." Brad Shurett

"Kindness is a language that the Deaf can hear and the Blind can see." Mark Twain

RIP BILL D. RIP WRABBIT

Jag_97470
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by Jag_97470 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:03 pm

Don wrote:Jag writes:

I also wondered what the newbies would think of my reply's being labeled a Shidiot? :-k Sooo, I sent a buddy of mine named Guido over to visit James (ToyMaker) the other day with an offer he could not refuse. Well, to make a long story short my title has been updated :-k

Jerry,

Not a newbie, but I have the upmost respect for you since James has now "upgraded" your status! :lol: :lol: =D> =D>[/quote]

Why thank you Don! Yes, it is apparent now that respect must be earned on this forum. :D And respects name is Guido 8)

Don
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by Don » Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:22 pm

Jag_97470 wrote:
Don wrote:Jag writes:

Jerry,

Not a newbie, but I have the upmost respect for you since James has now "upgraded" your status! :lol: :lol: =D> =D>
Why thank you Don! Yes, it is apparent now that respect must be earned on this forum. :D And respects name is Guido 8)[/quote]

He wasn't arrested the other day in the big roundup, was he? :lol: :lol:
— Thomas Paine

RIP BILL D. RIP WRABBIT

angelod307
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by angelod307 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:20 pm

you guys mean to tell me that a simple post count will make me cooler than i already am.....who would have guess it.
CarverFest: I just go for the arts and crafts

Scarabeo
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by Scarabeo » Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:58 am

angelod307 wrote:you guys mean to tell me that a simple post count will make me cooler than i already am.....who would have guess it.
Not for you! Your already too cool, What is a post count gona do to that? 8)
BillD, You will be forever with us! RIP until we meet again on the other side...

Mr. M-500t
(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Post by Mr. M-500t » Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:07 pm

LOL,
The more things change, the more they stay the same. Post counts don't matter do they Gary ! :lol:

OconeeOrange
"Forum Troll"
"Forum Troll"

Post by OconeeOrange » Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:22 pm

angelod307 wrote:you guys mean to tell me that a simple post count will make me cooler than i already am.....who would have guess it.

No, that is just silly - most here have you figured out :(

On the other hand Jag has raised himself from "shidiot".

Soon he will be the man here.

Scarabeo
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by Scarabeo » Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:50 am

Mr. M-500t wrote:LOL,
The more things change, the more they stay the same. Post counts don't matter do they Gary ! :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
post count plus one...
BillD, You will be forever with us! RIP until we meet again on the other side...

Scarabeo
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by Scarabeo » Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:42 am

OconeeOrange wrote:

===========================

Is there anyway you could avoid posting to my posts or right behind posts I might put up?
\:D/

If so thanks in advance.

OO
Not this post whore! I removed the old post that was here and changed it to this. If I post after you then I get post count plus one \:D/ wait I take that back :-k I am not a post whore!!! I never got paid,,,I am now a post slut :badgrin: No body Fucks with my post count - NO BODY!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

post count plus 1
Last edited by Scarabeo on Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TNRabbit
R.I.P. Friend
R.I.P. Friend

Post by TNRabbit » Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:14 am

Damn, Scarabeo; OO was just fucking with yiu!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
TNRabbit

From FrankieD's lips to your ears: Sunfire - a quiet box of endless power.

Sunfire TG-IV/400~7 Amp
Carver SD/A-360 CDP
Benchmark DAC-1
Sony SACD/DVD-A
Active bi-amp: Ashly XR-1001 & 2 Rane PEQ-15s
Main: HotRodded AL-IIIs
Sub: Klipsch RT-12d
Center: Sunfire CRS-3c
Surround: Sunfire CRS-3 (x 2)

OconeeOrange wrote:"Gary likes to play it 'loud' as do I. His system begs you turn it up until you die"

RIP WIlliam B. Dibble, 1948-2012. I'll miss you my friend.

Scarabeo
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by Scarabeo » Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:32 am

post count plus 1 being I edited what was here. Now do not post after me Bill I am going to pass you up in post count and who knows, someday I will be King Shitiot :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:
Last edited by Scarabeo on Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Fight Club”