FAQ  •  Register   •  Gallery •  Login

It is currently Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:13 pm

I usually don't post PM's, but this is over the top

<<

F1nut

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:08 pm

I usually don't post PM's, but this is over the top

It appears that Stereo Buff doesn't like me and that's fine because I don't like him, but when he sends me a message like this....

Message subject: Re: Preamp choices for the tube amps
Sent: Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:28 pm
To: F1nut

If I ever see you, you can rest assured I will give you the same treatment you give everyone else - at least. You better be watching your back. I don't miss.

I think it's time for him to go.
Political Correctness...defined

A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

In a recent press conference, President Obama remarked, "If I had a city, it would look just like Detroit."
<<

kingman

(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Post Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:25 pm

Re: I usually don't post PM's, but this is over the top

You better be watching your back. I don't miss.
..Stereo Buff...if that is what you sent, I am in wonder why? We all agree to disagree on these subjects. As far as F1nut...he is a little on the honest side but that's the way it is. I find him an honorable fellow and know that he has nothing but good intentions. As far as you going...I'd rather you not....I like the banter. I don't know you, but if that is your quote I think you are over the top.
In reality, it only matters what it sounds like to YOU!!!
<<

nooshinjohn

SILVER-7t

Post Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:48 pm

F1nut wrote:It appears that Stereo Buff doesn't like me and that's fine because I don't like him, but when he sends me a message like this....

Sent: Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:28 pm

If I ever see you, you can rest assured I will give you the same treatment you give everyone else - at least. You better be watching your back. I don't miss.

I think it's time for him to go.

Agreed. Is it time for a new GDB award Jesse? And he is a coward to boot! "Watch your back " and I don't miss"??? If that doesn't constitute a threat, I don't know what does. Time to flush a turd.
Carver Statement Reference Monoblocks!!!The Gear... Carver "Statement" Monoblocks, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds, Dodd Audio MLP, Pioneer Elite SC-65, Peachtree I-DAC, Oppo BDP-93, Yamaha PX-3 Turntable, with Sumiko BPS EVOIII, Pioneer PDD 9MkII SACD Player, SimAudio moon 110lp phono preamplifier.[/size]
<<

stereo_buff

TFM-55

Post Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:19 pm

First off, anyone who posts a private conversation like Jessie did demonstrates that he is a coward who likes to dish it out, but can't take his own medicine, requiring coddling from his 'friends' when the going gets tough. And, of course, he doesn't show what he sent. Great. If the members of this forum prefer a blowhard to someone who is not buffaloed by such a person, and can respond and discuss topics intelligently, I'll gladly depart. If, however, you prefer intelligence to ignorance, and straight talk to BS, let me know. (Jessie can stay if he likes.)

There are some great people on this forum. It's too bad that you allow one of the lesser individuals, and a weak coward at that, to make up your mind for you.
<<

stereo_buff

TFM-55

Post Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:22 pm

kingman wrote:
You better be watching your back. I don't miss.
..Stereo Buff...if that is what you sent, I am in wonder why? We all agree to disagree on these subjects. As far as F1nut...he is a little on the honest side but that's the way it is. I find him an honorable fellow and know that he has nothing but good intentions. As far as you going...I'd rather you not....I like the banter. I don't know you, but if that is your quote I think you are over the top.

I am just an easygoing person, the kind Jessie likes to spew his meaningless invective at. Not everyone lies down forever, but I think you have read too many newspapers lately.
<<

nooshinjohn

SILVER-7t

Post Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:26 pm

To disagree is divine, but to make veiled threats are not... post that kind of comment on the WH website and the secret service would be to your door before you could take your next breath. There is ZERO place for it here either IMHO...
Carver Statement Reference Monoblocks!!!The Gear... Carver "Statement" Monoblocks, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds, Dodd Audio MLP, Pioneer Elite SC-65, Peachtree I-DAC, Oppo BDP-93, Yamaha PX-3 Turntable, with Sumiko BPS EVOIII, Pioneer PDD 9MkII SACD Player, SimAudio moon 110lp phono preamplifier.[/size]
<<

stereo_buff

TFM-55

Post Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:34 pm

nooshinjohn wrote:To disagree is divine, but to make veiled threats are not... post that kind of comment on the WH website and the secret service would be to your door before you could take your next breath. There is ZERO place for it here either IMHO...

What veiled threat other than I would even the score? That could occur with tiddlywinks or even words. This forum is supposed to be for the sharing of opinions. Apparently, you condone name calling, character bashing, and a host of other things that Jessie does routinely. But to stand up and (effectively) state that what goes around comes around, and now you imply I'm courting the Secret Service? You guys are really too much. Are you his brother?
<<

Chauss

(pair of) SILVER-7t's

Post Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:40 pm

There is absolutely no call for personal threats on an internet forum....INCLUDING via PM's...we all have our own thoughts and opinions on gear- that is what makes this place great! If you do not like what someone has to say here---just put them on ignore and their posts won't show for you. Easy Peasy.....life is too short for internet drama! :rolleyes:
Good sound—like good music, good wine and good fellowship—is meant to be shared.
"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits" Albert Einstein
<<

wrstps

TFM-6cb

Post Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:47 pm

Can't we just all get along with each other? There are lots of music lovers with different ideas and equipment here, and some have a different way of expressing ideas or thoughts. We should all have a beer or whatever and move on. I hope this thread stops here and now with no bad feelings.
Ray
<<

Snoop65

(pair of) SILVER-7t's

Post Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:08 pm

Yes let it go and move on.
CARVER LIGHTSTAR REFERENCE+SUNFIRE CLASSIC TUBE PREAMPLIFIER+JBL XPL200+MUSIC HALL MMF-9.1+GRADO REFERENCE MASTER 1+CARVER SD/A 390t=WOW!!!!!!
<<

cring08

TFM-35

Post Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:08 pm

Where is OO when you need him?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Chris

Living Room/main System:
Sunfire TGP IV
Sunfire 300x2
Carver Amazing Silvers
Apple tv
Carver SD 390t
Technics SL 1950 Turntable

Basement/system 2:
Carver MXR-130
Teac reel to reel
Musical Fidelity X-10D tube buffer
BBE 362 Sonic Maximizer
Nikko eq2
Cerwin Vega HED's
Klipsch SW15
Infinity RS10's
Pioneer 100 disk changer

Garage system:
Pioneer VSX something?
Polk Audio 2500
<<

F1nut

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:44 pm

stereo_buff wrote:First off, anyone who posts a private conversation like Jessie did demonstrates that he is a coward who likes to dish it out, but can't take his own medicine, requiring coddling from his 'friends' when the going gets tough. And, of course, he doesn't show what he sent. Great. If the members of this forum prefer a blowhard to someone who is not buffaloed by such a person, and can respond and discuss topics intelligently, I'll gladly depart. If, however, you prefer intelligence to ignorance, and straight talk to BS, let me know. (Jessie can stay if he likes.)

There are some great people on this forum. It's too bad that you allow one of the lesser individuals, and a weak coward at that, to make up your mind for you.

"Fuck off, you whiney little bitch." That's exactly what I sent in response to your first PM, which I quote below......

Sent: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:54 am

Subject: Preamp choices for the tube amps

It's obvious you don't care, that's why I give no credence to your opinions (and I suspect many others don't either). You appear to be a blowhard who seems to revel in being a jerk. You'd rather be an asshole than respected. That's fine, as long as you don't impose your asininity on anyone else. Posting items like "richP is a lying POS" (I have no affiliation with Rich whatsoever), however, is not the way to win friends, though it certainly can influence people. You better watch your back; individuals have done heinous things to those that act like you with much less provocation.

So not only did you threaten me once, you did it twice. To that, I say you're the fucking coward because you did it under the guise of a PM instead of on the open forum. You've got no class, no balls and nothing to stand on, it's all out in the open now. I will not be threatened by you and if it takes exposing you for the pussy you are by posting your PM's I have no problem doing that. Like I said in response to your second threat, "You really are a dumb fuck."

But wait, there's one more threat from your last PM....

Sent: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:53 pm

Keep looking over your shoulder, Pussy, I mean, Jessie, one day I'll be there.

Try to spin that while I notify your ISP and the police.
Political Correctness...defined

A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

In a recent press conference, President Obama remarked, "If I had a city, it would look just like Detroit."
<<

elgrau

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:52 pm

Yeah...things can overheat here. "Someone" here once threatened to make the trip out to CA and KILL me....and not via a PM but right in the thread! But in the overall context of the subject and "discussion" I just laughed it off...as I should have! Not knowing all the details of this "spat" I'd tend to put it in the same category. Doubtful that anyone here would ever kill over music and amps, personalities (or lack thereof), etc. Now, the great "wire's debate", well, that's another matter! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (hope that's enough "ha-ha's" to keep the SS away.. 8-[ ). But tone it down guys...holler but don't hit, etc., etc.
Family room: 400 disk changer with PS Audio Digital Link III DAC; Technics SL-1100A TT. QED Quenx1 IC's from DAC & TT to Adcom GTP-602 preamp/Tuner. AudioQuest King Cobra IC's from preamp to M1.0t mk-II opt2. QED Silver Spirals 4M wires to EPI 1000’s.
Living room: AudioQuest Black Mamba 8M IC's from family room preamp to Barcus-Berry 2002R Sonic Maximizer to GlowPower Zyxt IC's to Sunfire 300x2 to Nordost 6M bi-source wires to AOS 28" MDF spherical speakers using six 8" woofers and eight 1" dome tweeters symm. arranged around the surface.
SS system: CX-995V DVD to AV-705x 5 channel amp (center/rears) & M1.0t mk-II opt2(fronts).
Garage: TLM-3600 CDP to MXR150 Receiver (pre) to TFM-42 to EPI 400 speakers.
<<

nooshinjohn

SILVER-7t

Post Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:00 pm

stereo_buff wrote:
nooshinjohn wrote:To disagree is divine, but to make veiled threats are not... post that kind of comment on the WH website and the secret service would be to your door before you could take your next breath. There is ZERO place for it here either IMHO...

What veiled threat other than I would even the score? That could occur with tiddlywinks or even words. This forum is supposed to be for the sharing of opinions. Apparently, you condone name calling, character bashing, and a host of other things that Jessie does routinely. But to stand up and (effectively) state that what goes around comes around, and now you imply I'm courting the Secret Service? You guys are really too much. Are you his brother?

Certainly not his brother, but I don't need to be in order to agree with him. The best thing you could do here is to simply apologize, blame a faulty teleprompter or keyboard and walk away from this. Hopefully your reputation, such as it was, can recover and we all move on. Never fight a battle without controlling the high ground. You lost that already to Jesse.

There are some great people on this forum...

Yes there are... You sir are not one of them.
<<

gdb

SILVER-7t

Post Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:11 pm

But everybody already knows who claims to be the "Huckleberry" and the thinly veiled threat that it implies. Dish, but not take ? [-X
Next

Return to Fight Club