Basspig

The 1st rule of Fight Club is... you don't talk about Fight Club !
angelod307
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Basspig

Post by angelod307 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:39 am

Seems i have made a friend this morning on facebook by challenging some stuff that was posted. I thought it was all good as we were conversing back and forth, then wham, cut off cold. Interesting that he could post some stuff that he did not like questioned. You have to love these kinda guys and gals. Maybe it is just me.
CarverFest: I just go for the arts and crafts

treitz3
"Julian"
"Julian"

Post by treitz3 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:24 am

What were you challenging Mark on, if you don't mind me asking?

Tom
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

angelod307
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Re: Basspig

Post by angelod307 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:30 am

Obama and the dictator he is becoming....passing law on his own.....i poked at him too hard it seems.

Among other topics, i pointed out how can a man that could not make the healthcare cost what he said it would, have so much power that he can make law without congress, etc. as i said, how can the dumbest person be a smart tyrant at the same time.... Shit like that. This spring we will have a crisis over the debt and money, etc. i asked what is gonna be the post when it does not happen, that it will happen soon! Mark kinda reminds me of glenn beck. When i told him that obama , government would never take over as folks like him would never allow it. Then somewhere in there i must have insulted him when i said this is nothing more than chest thumping then, that was kinda it.

Shortcake
SILVER-7t

Post by Shortcake » Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:11 pm

Welcome to my world, Angelo.

Seems to me he can chat it up and in my opinion make no sense, but he is good at only one thing, pissing in the wind when the wind is blowing his direction.

Was in a friendly yet lively conversation with him, got to a point where a few of my friends chimed in because he was big man on campus and I was just a tit holder in is mind, and although I can hold my own, I was enjoying the banter and the back up, then when he disconnected - I did not disconnect (everyone can have their own opinions and I don't have to agree with them to be connected) he came here and gave some BS about what he thought the argument was about. Even tried to accuse me of saying I was going to report his ass to the government.

If we had medals - whack job - would be his.

And I will say this - haven't had a good back and forth in a while, so if he reads this and wants to try again - bring it on baby. Today is a good day for fight club to have a show.
“Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything.” ― Plato

angelod307
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by angelod307 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:20 pm

Shortcake wrote:Welcome to my world, Angelo.

Seems to me he can chat it up and in my opinion make no sense, but he is good at only one thing, pissing in the wind when the wind is blowing his direction.

Was in a friendly yet lively conversation with him, got to a point where a few of my friends chimed in because he was big man on campus and I was just a tit holder in is mind, and although I can hold my own, I was enjoying the banter and the back up, then when he disconnected - I did not disconnect (everyone can have their own opinions and I don't have to agree with them to be connected) he came here and gave some BS about what he thought the argument was about. Even tried to accuse me of saying I was going to report his ass to the government.

If we had medals - whack job - would be his.

And I will say this - haven't had a good back and forth in a while, so if he reads this and wants to try again - bring it on baby. Today is a good day for fight club to have a show.

As i said, i have enjoyed most all of what he writes, good, bad , indifferent, i am suprised that he folded up shop, cut me loose as i challenged what he was saying. If i challenge something said, it is because i want to know if what is said has any credit, so i question it. As i said, he simply cut and ran out of the blue. I thought how odd for a preeper, to walk away like that.

Chauss
(pair of) SILVER-7t's

Post by Chauss » Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:22 pm

Where is the legendary post comments thread? =D> =D> =D> :D

"And I will say this - haven't had a good back and forth in a while, so if he reads this and wants to try again - bring it on baby. Today is a good day for fight club to have a show".

I knew I liked you short cake! :shock: You have a great new signature quote! O:)
Good sound—like good music, good wine and good fellowship—is meant to be shared.
"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits" Albert Einstein

Shortcake
SILVER-7t

Post by Shortcake » Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:28 pm

It does not surprise me one bit. My conversation with him was about social security and responsibility of the people to do their fair share for the economy as well as other topics - and when I questioned him about how he expected those who pay social security and taxes to pay for him because he felt he didn't have to pay anything to anyone and bragged about it - among so many other things that again, he speaks about himself personally, he ran, not walked away.

I respect a person's right to their opinion. If we don't agree, let's chat, let's argue, let's debate - but don't lie about what happened just because you can, of course he didn't realize I was on this site too, especially when you ran with your tail between your legs and left me wanting to say more. And he can lie all he wants - most people on this site know who sits behind me in my office, so there were two sets of eyes on that discussion besides his...and I don't gain anything from lying or exaggerating that discussion at all. And as I said, many of my clients and friends joined in and he ran!!!

We don't have to like each other to speak, but if you open your mouth, better be prepared to open your ears as well.
“Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything.” ― Plato

angelod307
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by angelod307 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:28 pm

You know, it could also be were he posted a card that said islam is killing us with so many deaths, bombs, etc. when i pointed out that christian have the islam beat, or that it was a trick question as true christians and Muslims do not believe in killing. That may be were the switch flipped. When i called out that stupid shit on islam and muslim. His point was look how dangerous this group is! But when pointed to the biggest problem group, cut off, .....i can only guess at this point.

Or maybe it is because i told him those people that own guns might be a little more paranoid than those that do not. Who knows, i should be a little nicer with that kinda stuff.

TNRabbit
R.I.P. Friend
R.I.P. Friend

Post by TNRabbit » Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:54 pm

I quit following Mark on FB due to his extreme & unbending rants. It grew quite tiresome.
TNRabbit

From FrankieD's lips to your ears: Sunfire - a quiet box of endless power.

Sunfire TG-IV/400~7 Amp
Carver SD/A-360 CDP
Benchmark DAC-1
Sony SACD/DVD-A
Active bi-amp: Ashly XR-1001 & 2 Rane PEQ-15s
Main: HotRodded AL-IIIs
Sub: Klipsch RT-12d
Center: Sunfire CRS-3c
Surround: Sunfire CRS-3 (x 2)

OconeeOrange wrote:"Gary likes to play it 'loud' as do I. His system begs you turn it up until you die"

RIP WIlliam B. Dibble, 1948-2012. I'll miss you my friend.

hewlew1
"You Fuckin' Fucks"

Post by hewlew1 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:57 pm

Quit fuckin whining angelo, You are who you are and we accept you as you are. I could be a philosopher. One more thing shut the fuck up George, LMFAO!
"Carver Audio, why settle for less, just ask my neighbors"
C1,C2,CT3,CT6,CT7/3,CT23,CT26,C4000,The Receiver,M500,M500T/6,M1.5T,TFM24/2,TFM/25/3,TFM35,TFM35X,TFM42/2,DTL200,TDR1700,DPL20,TX11/2, 5.2Center,5.1Sub/3,Original Amazings,Platinum Amazings/2,AL3'S,Polk SDA SRS, Polk SDA 1C's, Polk RTA11's, Polk Monitor 10's/2 ,Monitor 7's, Sunfire 300x2 /5, Sunfire pre, Sunfire MK2 Sub/2, 4 Carverfest monoblocks, Carverfest linestage preamp/2, Mapletree Audio Designs Tube Preamp,Phase Linear Andromeda III speakers, Phase Linear 4000 Preamp, Dahlquist DQ-10's
CERTIFIED AMPLE PLIERS EXPERT
Some of the best fuckings we get during our lifetime come from a relative!
I don't kiss ass, I dont take peoples shit, so dont expect it from me!

angelod307
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by angelod307 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:32 pm

TNRabbit wrote:I quit following Mark on FB due to his extreme & unbending rants. It grew quite tiresome.

Yes, at some point last night thats what happened, i called him out some what. Sad thing is i bet, and i think this true, all great lies are based in a little truth. I wonder what parts mark passes that are on the money....

angelod307
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by angelod307 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:34 pm

hewlew1 wrote:Quit fuckin whining angelo, You are who you are and we accept you as you are. I could be a philosopher. One more thing shut the fuck up George, LMFAO!

Well, fuck then.

Shortcake
SILVER-7t

Post by Shortcake » Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:46 pm

TNRabbit wrote:I quit following Mark on FB due to his extreme & unbending rants. It grew quite tiresome.

if he didn't run away, it would just be plain fun.

Lord knows none of us, especially me, post wine and roses all day anywhere. I am personally strangled sometimes by what I can post there - part of my release is ability to post here but even then I tend to hold back. I always have Harry's ear on Mondays and Fridays to bend.

What I find utterly incredible is with all the taunting I do to Harry on FB, he never responds. I must try harder.

OconeeOrange
"Forum Troll"
"Forum Troll"

Post by OconeeOrange » Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:53 pm

Shortcake wrote:
Lord knows none of us, especially me, post wine and roses all day anywhere.
Good to see you here.
Like you, post on a few fun places.

Would you be brave enough to give a quick review of I'm a Fucking Asshole?
That may be garbled, but you know me.

Bill

Return to “Fight Club”