From the child Richie

The 1st rule of Fight Club is... you don't talk about Fight Club !
F1nut
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

From the child Richie

Post by F1nut » Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:58 pm

Richie, being very childish, has placed me in his forum's Sandbox because he didn't like what I had to say on his forum, although all of it was true.....
Congratulations,

You are the very first member of Carver site! sandbox.

You have been chosen for this position because absolutely none of your posts on the forum have been helpful; in fact most of your posts have been of the 'this site shouldn't exist' variety.

Enjoy!
Rich
My response, other than laughing at his immaturity.....
Hey Richie,

You're the little prick that started the war by posting a link to this POS site on the ORIGINAL Carver forum, so now you want to throw a temper tantrum because you can't deal with the truth.......grow up.

Just so you know, I couldn't give a rat's ass that you have restricted me to this section as I had no intention of posting here on any sort of regular basis. In fact, I find your actions hilarious.

Now, be a good little boy and GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!

Jesse
Political Correctness...defined

A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Make America Great Again

RichP714
SILVER-7t

Re: From the child Richie

Post by RichP714 » Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:07 pm

F1nut wrote:Richie, being very childish, has placed me in his forum's Sandbox because he didn't like what I had to say on his forum, although all of it was true.....
Congratulations,

You are the very first member of Carver site! sandbox.

You have been chosen for this position because absolutely none of your posts on the forum have been helpful; in fact most of your posts have been of the 'this site shouldn't exist' variety.

Enjoy!
Rich

My response, other than laughing at his immaturity.....
Hey Richie,

You're the little prick that started the war by posting a link to this POS site on the ORIGINAL Carver forum, so now you want to throw a temper tantrum because you can't deal with the truth.......grow up.

Just so you know, I couldn't give a rat's ass that you have restricted me to this section as I had no intention of posting here on any sort of regular basis. In fact, I find your actions hilarious.

Now, be a good little boy and GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!

Jesse
Jesse, please keep your childishness to THIS forum, where it can remain the perfect example of why the other forum thrives.
BTW, you weren't sandboxed because I disagree with you, but because ALL of your posts were tantrums, childish, inane or false.

F1nut
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by F1nut » Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:15 pm

The only thing thriving over there is your ego, but that's ok as I can understand why yours needs inflating.

A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Make America Great Again

F1nut
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by F1nut » Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:48 pm

Hmmmmmm.....I also see that you deleted all of my posts that you claim were, "tantrums, childish, inane or false." Are you afraid that people would be able to see that you are a liar!?!

I mean, what's the problem with stating my opinion that one should keep their grills on because the designers take them into account when building the speakers or simply joking that there's some ugly mugs or stating that I find the "Who's Online" thread kinda odd. After all, that's just an opinion. It would certainly appear that you're going stiffle people's opinons that don't fit with yours and that's no way to start off a new forum.

So, how about you copy and post all of my posts that you considered to be, "tantrums, childish, inane or false." on here, so everyone can judge for themselves. Go ahead, I dare you.

Make America Great Again

DaveS
The OverLord of CarverAudio.com

Post by DaveS » Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:04 pm

Poor Jesse, all alone in the sandbox with noone to play with, congrats!!!!!!!!!!!
The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests”.
- Patrick Henry

Toy Maker
Puppet Master

Post by Toy Maker » Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:34 pm

I'd come and play with you Jessie, but I hate getting sand all up in my scrote !! I hate sand.

RichP714
SILVER-7t

Post by RichP714 » Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:00 pm

F1nut wrote:Hmmmmmm.....I also see that you deleted all of my posts that you claim were, "tantrums, childish, inane or false." Are you afraid that people would be able to see that you are a liar!?!

I mean, what's the problem with stating my opinion that one should keep their grills on because the designers take them into account when building the speakers or simply joking that there's some ugly mugs or stating that I find the "Who's Online" thread kinda odd. After all, that's just an opinion. It would certainly appear that you're going stiffle people's opinons that don't fit with yours and that's no way to start off a new forum.

So, how about you copy and post all of my posts that you considered to be, "tantrums, childish, inane or false." on here, so everyone can judge for themselves. Go ahead, I dare you.
I answered your ill conceived respone in the PM that you're failing to mention; it's patently untrue that all manufacturers take into account the diffraction dip that happens from 2 to 6Khz.

This forum has a sticky thread who's online as well.

I'm not stifling anything, as I said, CONTRIBUTIONS are fine, even dissent, but childishness ends up in the sandbox where all your posts have been moved.

RichP714
SILVER-7t

Post by RichP714 » Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:01 pm

F1nut wrote:The only thing thriving over there is your ego, but that's ok as I can understand why yours needs inflating.
Carver site! exists, get over it. Demanding that there is only ONE is the childish attitude. I can understand that you want to be the BMOC and ytou are free to do that here. My sig line simply states the fact that there is an alternative site.

It doesn't say Carver site! the BEST, or Carver site! MORE SIGNAL TO NOISE, it simply mentions there IS another place.

If you can't handle that, well, all I can say is you've revelealed a bit of your tru nature.

You have me at a disadvantage here; my daughter is only 3 yrs old. As such, I'm not yet familiar with the psychology of a six year old

F1nut
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by F1nut » Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:31 pm

RichP714 wrote:

I answered your ill conceived respone in the PM that you're failing to mention; it's patently untrue that all manufacturers take into account the diffraction dip that happens from 2 to 6Khz.

This forum has a sticky thread who's online as well.

I'm not stifling anything, as I said, CONTRIBUTIONS are fine, even dissent, but childishness ends up in the sandbox where all your posts have been moved.
Thanks for proving my point, you are a bold faced liar.

Yes, you did answer (incorrectly) my post (valid CONTRIBUTION) there in a PM here. Interestingly, you can't answer it over there because you fucking deleted it!!! BTW, it's spelled response.

I also see that you deleted my dissenting post in response to your childish actions and no, all of my posts are not in the sandbox, so again you are a liar.

I asked, even dared you to post all of my so called, "tantrums, childish, inane or false" posts, but you can't, which again proves that you are a LIAR!!!

Hey everyone, join Richie's forum where you too can have your valid posts and opinions deleted because the owner is a little bitch who cries like a baby and tells bold faced lies.

Make America Great Again

F1nut
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by F1nut » Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:39 pm

all I can say is you've revelealed a bit of your tru nature.
My true nature is not the one in question here. Everyone knows exactly where I stand at all times. You, on the other hand, have played your cards and have been caught in bold faced LIES!!!

Make America Great Again

RichP714
SILVER-7t

Post by RichP714 » Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:17 pm

Despite your tantrum, you fail to realize you've won.

You don't want to be there, you're not.

3/4 of the members are NOT from this forum and have never heard of you; they won't have to be exposed to your childishness.

Win/win situation

F1nut
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by F1nut » Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:25 pm

Nope, you're wrong there Richie. I knew I won long before you came to that realization. I'm a winner, that's what I do.

Make America Great Again

F1nut
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by F1nut » Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:35 pm

And yet, he continues to lie......
All of jesse's posts have been moved here to the sandbox with him. Nothing was deleted. the majority of this forum's members don't even know who jesse is, I pruned his vitrolic and snide comments that didn't contribute anything but Graffiti. He's made clear all he wants to do is stir trouble, and he has another place to do that.
.....I had somewhere between 10 and 12 posts, only 2 are left. Cause trouble.....that's a hoot! Again, go ahead, post up all of the posts you deleted that you think I posted just to stir up trouble. I double dare you.

Make America Great Again

Toy Maker
Puppet Master

Post by Toy Maker » Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:38 pm

One sticks in my head, you said something to the effect that speaker companies design, and tune their speakers with the grill on, so why would anyone take them off...

Something like that at least. I didn't read much of that forum prior to all this.

Maybe it's still there somewhere... I'd have to really go dig for it I guess.

BillD
R.I.P. Friend
R.I.P. Friend
Location: The west's most mid-western town, Scottsdale, Arizona

Post by BillD » Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:03 am

Yeah, I read that — is it not there?
It should sound like it isn't there!
There is a difference between hearing and listening...
Making life enjoyable through expensive electronics.

Return to “Fight Club”