Vote

The 1st rule of Fight Club is... you don't talk about Fight Club !
frankieD
Frankie The Mouth

Re: Vote

Post by frankieD » Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:43 pm

Mr. M-500t wrote:
Rainman wrote:F1nut, there is one thing that I wanted to point out about your being stuck in the "kitty litter" over next door... but before I do I should probably mention that this is NOT a personal attack on anyone over next door, or even here for that matter.

Why keep someone like you buried in the box when your knowledge and technical information could be a valuable source of help to others? Even if for some reason you and I were sharing some sort of unpleasant exchanges I would not want other forum members to be possibly penalized for something that did not concern them. If you were let out of the box It's not like you will "become more powerful than anyone can possibly imagine" like Darth Vader could.....
#-o

Like I said, nothing personal to anyone here or there... F1nut obviously wants to be a member next door, and I don't think it's to be the threw someone under the bus champion.
I may be wrong, but he could have just never visited next door again after deciding it wasn't worth the effort. I can't see him making all of those efforts to get out just so he can end right back in the "litter." (That would be kinda like wearing socks in the shower!) :lol:
I obviously don't know any details as to what started the whole episode, but I'll bet you a beer F1 is not above "saying thank" you which could be followed by "welcome." I like being optimistic, but what do I know....

Rainman :D
I could be wrong but from what I've noticed is the other guy doesn't like to be challenged on his thoughts and idea's and has no patience for me and certainly not Jesse, one of whom I could only dream of being so thorough in my thought processes. I did all my limited little mind could do, and so' here we are. :lol:
I've known Jesse since joining this forum and he'll always give you a fair shake until you prove your self an idiot. A fair man. IMHO. He didn't belong in the box.
We all get a little pissed at each other every now and then but most of us just let it go. It's not worth the hassle and like a friend of mine once told me

'We're better than that" Huh Frank. :D[/quote]

Aw shucks rick.

F1nut
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by F1nut » Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:49 pm

I have been informed that someone signed up as F1nutty at the other place. It's absolutely not me.
Last edited by F1nut on Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Political Correctness...defined

A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Make America Great Again

Mr. M-500t
(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Post by Mr. M-500t » Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:38 pm

Theres an F1BigNuts too. WTF is this all about now ? :x

F1nut
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by F1nut » Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:48 pm

Not a clue. All I can say is that it's not me.
Political Correctness...defined

A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Make America Great Again

Mr. M-500t

Post by Mr. M-500t » Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:58 pm

Any answers for us James ???????? ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

Toy Maker
Puppet Master

Post by Toy Maker » Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:02 pm

Y you looking at me ??? =;

SteveFord
SILVER-7t

Post by SteveFord » Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:00 pm

I liked F1BigNuts.
We all like the same stuff, I don't think that there should be any fighting. What's the point?
Glad I don't have a forum, too many headaches.
Upstairs:
VTL MB-250 Signature monoblocks, Sonic Frontiers SFL-2 preamp, HHb BurnIt Plus, Well Tempered Labs Classic, Ortofon 2M Black, Jolida JD-9 Phono Preamp, Sherwood S3000-IV tuner, VPI-17, Jolida JD-100, AKG 701, Beyerdynamics 881, NHT SW1-P subwoofer and amp, Magnepan 1.6, APC H15
Downstairs:
VTL DeLuxe 300 Monoblocks, Harman Kardon F500x tuner, Sonic Frontiers SFL-2 preamp, Jolida JD-100, Oppo 981, Otari MX5050 BII, SVS SB-12 subwoofer, Magnepan 3.6
In Storage:
Stax Sigma headphones, signed DTL unit, Magnepan MMGs, Carver TX-11, TX-11a's

Toy Maker
Puppet Master

Post by Toy Maker » Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:21 pm

Yeah, it'z a PITA at times... but sometims it's fun too....

The biggest PITA is when people get their panties all up in a bunch for no good reason.
Some people just don't know how to have FUN anymore... Seems like they get old and crotchity :?

Mr. M-500t

Post by Mr. M-500t » Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:31 pm

Trouble with these young fucks nowadays is they have no respect for their elders. Watch it pup ! [-X [-X [-X

Toy Maker
Puppet Master

Post by Toy Maker » Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:50 pm

I guess you can't really have that much fun being so much closer to death.

If you're not having fun, what's the point !

Toy Maker
Puppet Master

Post by Toy Maker » Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:01 pm

Mr. M-500t wrote:Trouble with these young fucks nowadays is they have no respect for their elders. Watch it pup ! [-X [-X [-X

That's not true at all... I just have a much different outlook on things than most of you do it seems...

Seems like most older people... (45 and above) seem to feel they "deserve" respect.... For what, getting to be old?
I tend to respect those that do so in return. Demanding something from someone, or expecting it... not so much.
An old saying goes...
"Treat others the way you want to be treated."

That may have been a good plan 50 years ago, That's not quite how I roll... I tend to go by this saying...
"Treat others the way they treat you" ©

Mr. M-500t

Post by Mr. M-500t » Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:46 pm

Go pick your switch you little brat. ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

Rainman
SILVER-7t

Post by Rainman » Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:08 am

frankieD wrote:
I've known Jesse since joining this forum and he'll always give you a fair shake until you prove your self an idiot.

That right there has my vote for quote of the day!
When I joined the forum he gave me a fair shake and apparently I was not successful in proving myself to be an idiot. (Trust me I put in a good effort!) =D>
I also put in a valiant effort in a failed attempt at being sent to the sand box next door so F1nut would have some help building a new sand castle!

Rainman :D
Question: Do you know why turds are tapered on the ends? Answer: So your asshole doesn't slam shut..

Carver- SDA490t, SDA450, 2 TFM45's, TFM15, CT23, CT28v, CT27v, Linn Kaber speakers, Sunfire crm2's, PS Audio Statement speaker cables and I/C's, A.P.C. power

treitz3
"Julian"
"Julian"

Post by treitz3 » Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:51 pm

Eh, I agree with James. You earn my respect. You will not just be granted it. I don't care whether or not you are the President of America, a judge, a cop or a general. A certain amount of respect is due for earning those titles or positions, but to earn MY respect, one must earn it. It will not just be "given".

He should still be out of the sandbox. No real reason for him to be there. Oh well. Rich's choice.......and a bad one at that IMO.
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Toy Maker
Puppet Master

Post by Toy Maker » Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:04 pm

Return to “Fight Club”