It is currently Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:59 am

New Bob Carver Tube Amp Concept ?!?!?

<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:41 am

New Bob Carver Tube Amp Concept ?!?!?

This one's odd.... :-k :-k :-k :-k :-k

I don't think anyone would have done this much work, and be using his name if they hadn't been hired to do something like this.... :-k :-k :-k :-k :-k

"Bob Carver Vacuum Tube Amplifier"

http://controlalt.com/work/consumer/bob ... -amplifier
Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it... because nobody else will.

‎~You think Einstein walked around thinkin' everyone was a bunch of dumb shits?~

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC!
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

<<

nooshinjohn

SILVER-7t

Post Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:58 pm

Re: New Bob Carver Tube Amp Concept ?!?!?

That beast is so sexy it made me grab the lotion!

I hope it comes into being, but I think that is just a computer rendering at this point. Has anyone asked Bob? I wonder if this was Emotiva's vision on what to do with Carver...
Carver Statement Reference Monoblocks!!!The Gear... Carver "Statement" Monoblocks, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds, Dodd Audio MLP, Pioneer Elite SC-65, Peachtree I-DAC, Oppo BDP-93, Yamaha PX-3 Turntable, with Sumiko BPS EVOIII, Pioneer PDD 9MkII SACD Player, SimAudio moon 110lp phono preamplifier.[/size]
<<

BrianT

Pair of Silver Sevens

Post Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:52 pm

Looks beautiful =D>

Brian
VPI Classic Turntable (blk)
Transfiguration Phoenix Cartridge
Sunfire Vacuum Tube Control Centre. C/W Mod'ed Phono Stage
Carver Silver 7's Tube Amps
Raysonic CD-168 CDP (silver)
Carver TX11.
B&W 802D's Rosenut
<<

F1nut

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:38 pm

Nice clean look, but would be nicer without that glass panel.
Political Correctness...defined

A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

In a recent press conference, President Obama remarked, "If I had a city, it would look just like Detroit."
<<

nooshinjohn

SILVER-7t

Post Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:26 pm

I think my next set of amps will use much of the same elements. The glass panel is functional, as it appears to be the power meter The "Carver" name would be etched into the glass un the middle with a silhouette of Bob wearing one of his Tommy Bahama hats...

Granite will still be used on the tube deck. 8)
Carver Statement Reference Monoblocks!!!The Gear... Carver "Statement" Monoblocks, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds, Dodd Audio MLP, Pioneer Elite SC-65, Peachtree I-DAC, Oppo BDP-93, Yamaha PX-3 Turntable, with Sumiko BPS EVOIII, Pioneer PDD 9MkII SACD Player, SimAudio moon 110lp phono preamplifier.[/size]
<<

sea

Newbie 50+

Post Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:25 am

Looks like it might be an integrated amp?
<<

hewlew1

"You Fuckin' Fucks"

Post Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:08 am

I am wondering if the red dot advances as the volume is increased? Very cool to say the least.
"Carver Audio, why settle for less, just ask my neighbors"
C1,C2,CT3,CT6,CT7/3,CT23,CT26,C4000,The Receiver,M500,M500T/6,M1.5T,TFM24/2,TFM/25/3,TFM35,TFM35X,TFM42/2,DTL200,TDR1700,DPL20,TX11/2, 5.2Center,5.1Sub/3,Original Amazings,Platinum Amazings/2,AL3'S,Polk SDA SRS, Polk SDA 1C's, Polk RTA11's, Polk Monitor 10's/2 ,Monitor 7's, Sunfire 300x2 /5, Sunfire pre, Sunfire MK2 Sub/2, 4 Carverfest monoblocks, Carverfest linestage preamp/2, Mapletree Audio Designs Tube Preamp,Phase Linear Andromeda III speakers, Phase Linear 4000 Preamp, Dahlquist DQ-10's
CERTIFIED AMPLE PLIERS EXPERT
Some of the best fuckings we get during our lifetime come from a relative!
I don't kiss ass, I dont take peoples shit, so dont expect it from me!
<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:07 am

nooshinjohn wrote:I think my next set of amps will use much of the same elements. The glass panel is functional, as it appears to be the power meter The "Carver" name would be etched into the glass un the middle with a silhouette of Bob wearing one of his Tommy Bahama hats...

What idiot would use granite on a tube amp.....
Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it... because nobody else will.

‎~You think Einstein walked around thinkin' everyone was a bunch of dumb shits?~

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC!
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

<<

nooshinjohn

SILVER-7t

Post Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:30 pm

Toy Maker wrote:
nooshinjohn wrote:I think my next set of amps will use much of the same elements. The glass panel is functional, as it appears to be the power meter The "Carver" name would be etched into the glass un the middle with a silhouette of Bob wearing one of his Tommy Bahama hats...

What idiot would use granite on a tube amp.....

LOL... yeah, thanks for that! :D

Everybody that has seen the twins falls in lust with them. \:D/
Attachments
556_41_big.jpg
556_41_big.jpg (107.89 KiB) Viewed 252 times

Return to Carver Tubes