Attn: Snoop

<<

Magnaryder

SILVER-7t

Post Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:45 pm

Re: Attn: Snoop

MRHP wrote:
Magnaryder wrote:
MRHP wrote:Ive had the wife sedated for a couple hours, getting ready to go in for the left kidney.....I have a buyer waiting. Ill tell her she accidently fell down the stairs.....what could go wrong :-$ :-$ :lol:

Me and Zoot discovered our mutual love for the Brimars a CF13. I have a quad of 13D5's and they will smooth out a harsh recording and turn it into liquid buttah.

So you plan to part her out? Wouldn't she be worth more in one piece? :D :D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D :D :D :D

ray

:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You know King Soloman had 700 wives, think of the equipment hed could have owned under the partout plan... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Harry on/Fuck me that's funny/Harry off Does the wife know you're selling her off? If so, you might want to sleep lightly. :lol: :lol: :lol: 'Course she'll prolly make us a good deal on your tubes.....after she's finished with you.
Magnaryder

Its going to be used equipment when I sell it, so it may as well be used equipment when I buy it.

Tim deParavicini's E.A.R. Yoshino V20 Integrated Amplifier, Fosgate Signature Phono pre, No. 50 and 51 Carverfest Tube amps, Hammond M3 tube amp, Ariston RD-40 Turntable w/ Linn Basik LSV tonearn, Grado Statement Master1 cartridge, Cardas Silver wire service and wire block, Carver TX-8 & 11 tuners, Carver TD-12 & 1700 decks, Tascam CC-222mkII CD recorder, Carver HR-742 reciever, DBX-3BX & 200xg & 120x, CarverAudio ALV prototypes, Alesis Studio One loudspeakers, Dahlquist DQ-8s, The Carver Research DarkStar Sub and Stax Earspeakers.

THIS SPACE FOR RENT...helping the blind to hear, one valve at a time
<<

Snoop65

(pair of) SILVER-7t's

Post Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:23 pm

MRHP wrote:
Magnaryder wrote:
MRHP wrote:Ive had the wife sedated for a couple hours, getting ready to go in for the left kidney.....I have a buyer waiting. Ill tell her she accidently fell down the stairs.....what could go wrong :-$ :-$ :lol:

Me and Zoot discovered our mutual love for the Brimars a CF13. I have a quad of 13D5's and they will smooth out a harsh recording and turn it into liquid buttah.

So you plan to part her out? Wouldn't she be worth more in one piece? :D :D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D :D :D :D

ray

:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You know King Soloman had 700 wives, think of the equipment hed could have owned under the partout plan... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LMAO!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
CARVER LIGHTSTAR REFERENCE+SUNFIRE CLASSIC TUBE PREAMPLIFIER+JBL XPL200+MUSIC HALL MMF-9.1+GRADO REFERENCE MASTER 1+CARVER SD/A 390t=WOW!!!!!!
<<

MRHP

TFM-75

Post Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:13 am

Snoop65 wrote:OK ERIC, LET GO OF THE MOUSE AND BACK AWAY FROM YOUR PC WITH YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR. NOW SLOWLY LAY FACE DOWN ON THE FLOOR!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Im starting to think this could be sig line material......... :-k :lol: :lol:
TFM-75 serial #0001
PT-2400 serial #0001
Baby Black serial #0001
A Lightstar or two
Cherry/260's
Carver 490t
Sunfire Tube preamp
ProJect TT Tube preamp
DENON DP-62L TurnTable
Dual CS5000 Turn Table
DQ-20's
Douglas Cables
OK ERIC, LET GO OF THE MOUSE AND BACK AWAY FROM YOUR PC WITH YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR. NOW SLOWLY LAY FACE DOWN ON THE FLOOR!!!! - Snoop65
Previous

Return to Carver Tubes