It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:15 am

CF 2010 Updates & Photos

<<

kingman

(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Post Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:15 pm

Re: CF 2010 Updates & Photos

kingman wrote:It's all in the gaze.....
In reality, it only matters what it sounds like to YOU!!!
<<

angeline3177

Newbie 50+

Location: 7 min's south of ATL. Motor Speedway, Griffin, Georgia

Post Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:35 am

Tom, I knew something was going on between u 2. I remember thinking "did Jerry & I get married or did Jerry & Tom get married." I'm sure u miss your sweat heart. I promise I am taking good care of him for u!!!! :D By the way, how is that Critter up your Shitter doing? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and sometimes hard to handle. But if you cant handle me at my worst, you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best" NIKI
<<

nooshinjohn

SILVER-7t

Post Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:56 am

angeline3177 wrote:Tom, I knew something was going on between u 2. I remember thinking "did Jerry & I get married or did Jerry & Tom get married." I'm sure u miss your sweat heart. I promise I am taking good care of him for u!!!! :D By the way, how is that Critter up your Shitter doing? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Didn't they make a cartoon about these two?
Carver Statement Reference Monoblocks!!!Sunfire Signature TGA 7401, Pioneer SC-37 Surround Receiver, Sunfire Classic Vacuum Tube Preamp with Phono Stage, Magnepan MG-20's(main) Polk Audio RM 7500's(surround) Polk Audio CSi-a6 (center) Yamaha PX-3 Turntable, Pioneer Elite PD-DJ9 SACD/CD Player, Sony BDPs-350 BLUray player, LG 42lg50 1080p HDTV, Klipsch Synergy SUB-10 powered subwoofer.[/size]
<<

F1nut

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:09 am

angeline3177 wrote: By the way, how is that Critter up your Shitter doing?

:shock: :shock: :shock:
Political Correctness...defined

A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

In a recent press conference, President Obama remarked, "If I had a city, it would look just like Detroit."
<<

angeline3177

Newbie 50+

Post Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:59 pm

HERE IS TO THE DEER MEAT!!! Making deer spagetti tonight. Wish u were all here to enjoy!!!!!!! LOVE NIKI
"I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and sometimes hard to handle. But if you cant handle me at my worst, you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best" NIKI
<<

kingman

(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Post Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:06 pm

Glad to see you posting Nikki!!! You and Jerry are great for each other!!! BTW...have you checked Jerry's pm messages to Tom??? :-({|= :-({|= :-({|=
In reality, it only matters what it sounds like to YOU!!!
<<

engtaz

"TAZ"

Post Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:47 pm

angeline3177 wrote:HERE IS TO THE DEER MEAT!!! Making deer spagetti tonight. Wish u were all here to enjoy!!!!!!! LOVE NIKI

Hey precious. Glad to see you posting. How are you 2 doing getting back to the grind?

Take care and it was sure great to see you two again.
engtaz

Carver M4.0T in front channels to Caver AL VI's in SACD & 2 Channel setup
C 16, PT 2400, Slim Device, Carver TX-8, 490T and Rega TT w Grado Gold cart in the 2 channel setup
Bogen SRB20 is computer amp
Carver PM-350 donated for youth church use
<<

jerryj12

TFM-6cb

Post Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:35 pm

angeline3177 wrote:HERE IS TO THE DEER MEAT!!! Making deer spagetti tonight. Wish u were all here to enjoy!!!!!!! LOVE NIKI

Hey This Is Not Facebook !!!!!!! :lol:

And stay away from my Pm's What me and Tom have to say between friends, stays between us............................... :lol: :lol: :lol:
<<

nooshinjohn

SILVER-7t

Post Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:45 pm

jerryj12 wrote:And stay away from my Pm's What me and Tom have to say between friends, stays between us............................... :lol: :lol: :lol:

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. What happens at Carverfest can be used against you in a court of law as well as used for bribery purposes. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Carver Statement Reference Monoblocks!!!Sunfire Signature TGA 7401, Pioneer SC-37 Surround Receiver, Sunfire Classic Vacuum Tube Preamp with Phono Stage, Magnepan MG-20's(main) Polk Audio RM 7500's(surround) Polk Audio CSi-a6 (center) Yamaha PX-3 Turntable, Pioneer Elite PD-DJ9 SACD/CD Player, Sony BDPs-350 BLUray player, LG 42lg50 1080p HDTV, Klipsch Synergy SUB-10 powered subwoofer.[/size]
<<

Jag_97470

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:24 pm

nooshinjohn wrote:
jerryj12 wrote:And stay away from my Pm's What me and Tom have to say between friends, stays between us............................... :lol: :lol: :lol:

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. What happens at Carverfest can be used against you in a court of law as well as used for bribery purposes. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Now that's Funny!! :lol: :lol:
<<

angelod307

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:57 pm

nice. really the top of tom's to do list now. critters...hahaha
CarverFest: I just go for the arts and crafts
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:17 pm

angeline3177 wrote: By the way, how is that Critter up your Shitter doing? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

For those that weren't there? You'll never get it but I gotta tell ya' I'm laughing hard as I type. Mmmmmmmmm, sweet memories of a stellar outdoor rig, beer in hand, sitting on the rockin' chair in the sweet spot and all of a sudden out of nowhere comes a "critter up me shitter"........

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

*falls to floor laughing*

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

Magnaryder

SILVER-7t

Post Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:48 pm

jerryj12 wrote:
F1nut wrote:
F1nut wrote:Image

You may now kiss the bride..... =D>

Anyone else notice that both of them are ignoring this one!?! :lol:

LMAO !!!!!!!!!

I will have to let Tom make all comments on this, he is a much better at the politics.

Let me be the first to say..... " I did not have sexual relations with that man"

Bob said he was going to marry a couple...i had no idea it was going to be Tom and Jerry???? my heart goes out to Niki and Kim....has anyone told them the news?

hahahahahahaha

ray
Magnaryder

Its going to be used equipment when I sell it, so it may as well be used equipment when I buy it.

Tim deParavicini's E.A.R. Yoshino V20 Integrated Amplifier, Fosgate Signature Phono pre, No. 50 and 51 Carverfest Tube amps, Hammond M3 tube amp, Ariston RD-40 Turntable w/ Linn Basik LSV tonearn, Grado Statement Master1 cartridge, Cardas Silver wire service and wire block, Carver TX-8 & 11 tuners, Carver TD-12 & 1700 decks, Tascam CC-222mkII CD recorder, Carver HR-742 reciever, DBX-3BX & 200xg & 120x, CarverAudio ALV prototypes, Alesis Studio One loudspeakers, Dahlquist DQ-8s, The Carver Research DarkStar Sub and Stax Earspeakers.

THIS SPACE FOR RENT...helping the blind to hear, one valve at a time
<<

angeline3177

Newbie 50+

Post Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:02 pm

Thanks to all who are welcoming me so graciously. That means alot. Roy, yes we were settling back in nicely till I realized that BOB didn't perform the wedding ceremony for Jerry & I, but rather for Tom & Jerry. WHAT THE HELL!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: TOM, u really are trying to steal my man aren't u? :-X I knew you two were way to cozy at Carver Fest. [-( [-( [-( [-( Can't trust anybody these days.
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:26 pm

You mean to tell me that you didn't notice anything before Carverfest? All those times I drive down to Atlanta to see y'all? Jerry, what are we gonna do with this woman.....? #-o

Some people just don't get it....
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
PreviousNext

Return to CARVERFEST 2010