<<

Magnaryder

SILVER-7t

Post Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:20 pm

Re: Who was that drunk crazy bitch!

I was wondering who went off into the woods with her

ray
Magnaryder

Its going to be used equipment when I sell it, so it may as well be used equipment when I buy it.

Tim deParavicini's E.A.R. Yoshino V20 Integrated Amplifier, Fosgate Signature Phono pre, No. 50 and 51 Carverfest Tube amps, Hammond M3 tube amp, Ariston RD-40 Turntable w/ Linn Basik LSV tonearn, Grado Statement Master1 cartridge, Cardas Silver wire service and wire block, Carver TX-8 & 11 tuners, Carver TD-12 & 1700 decks, Tascam CC-222mkII CD recorder, Carver HR-742 reciever, DBX-3BX & 200xg & 120x, CarverAudio ALV prototypes, Alesis Studio One loudspeakers, Dahlquist DQ-8s, The Carver Research DarkStar Sub and Stax Earspeakers.

THIS SPACE FOR RENT...helping the blind to hear, one valve at a time
<<

angeline3177

Newbie 50+

Location: 7 min's south of ATL. Motor Speedway, Griffin, Georgia

Post Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:37 pm

Hey guys, it's Niki. Just so everyone knows I WAS NOT THE DRUNK CRAZY BITCH, however I did see it her!!! :lol: WOW!!! :shock:
"I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and sometimes hard to handle. But if you cant handle me at my worst, you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best" NIKI
<<

Eddie

Eddie The Knife

Post Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:46 pm

Hi Niki glad to see you here!
Good judgment comes from experience,but experience usually comes from bad judgment.

The best thing is to learn from others that have mastered the one thing you need to learn!

I would tell you to go to hell but I already work there and I don't want to see your ugly face every day!
<<

Jag_97470

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:11 pm

All right, if no one is going to cop to what happened, guess I'll have to start making shit up!
I told you not to suck on those toxic tubes! now see what you went and did! Frickin Carverfest Zombies!!
She was just defending herself > told you so!
Attachments
Carverfest Zombies.jpeg
Carverfest Zombies.jpeg (67.74 KiB) Viewed 264 times
<<

jerryj12

TFM-6cb

Post Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:46 pm

angeline3177 wrote:Hey guys, it's Niki. Just so everyone knows I WAS NOT THE DRUNK CRAZY BITCH, however I did see it her!!! :lol: WOW!!! :shock:

I think she was in on the planning tho. I saw her an Eddie whispering. I think they planned the whole thing. :D
<<

Don

(pair of) SILVER-7t's

Post Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:56 pm

Magnaryder wrote:I was wondering who went off into the woods with her

ray

Ray,

I know but I can't tell. [-( [-( [-( From my limited understanding, this Bimbo was definetely not part of the Carverfest group. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I overhead she was picked up by one of the single "Carverheads" (name witheld) at "The Tar Heel" bar just on the outskirts of Bryson City. :shock: :shock: :shock:
<<

Mr. M-500t

(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Post Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:04 pm

Don wrote:
Magnaryder wrote:I was wondering who went off into the woods with her

ray

Ray,

I know but I can't tell. [-( [-( [-( From my limited understanding, this Bimbo was definetely not part of the Carverfest group. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I overhead she was picked up by one of the single "Carverheads" (name witheld) at "The Tar Heel" bar just on the outskirts of Bryson City. :shock: :shock: :shock:

It was Frankie.............................................. :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
<<

Eddie

Eddie The Knife

Post Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:38 pm

Jag_97470 wrote: Frickin Carverfest Zombies!!

We had a few Carverfest Zombies around this year but I'll never tell!!!!!
Good judgment comes from experience,but experience usually comes from bad judgment.

The best thing is to learn from others that have mastered the one thing you need to learn!

I would tell you to go to hell but I already work there and I don't want to see your ugly face every day!
<<

Jag_97470

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:51 pm

I know but I can't tell. [-( [-( [-( From my limited understanding, this Bimbo was definetely not part of the Carverfest group. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I overhead she was picked up by one of the single "Carverheads" (name witheld) at "The Tar Heel" bar just on the outskirts of Bryson City. :shock: :shock: :shock:[/quote]

Oh!! I get it now. This is a mystery game and we have to solve it right? :-k OK, she was not part of the Carverfest group :-k
She was picked up at The Tar Heel bar :-k > I got it!! It was OO who came in on his bike with a rider he picked up! =D> I will give OO the benefit and she looked something like this? :D
Attachments
Biker chick.jpg
Biker chick.jpg (159.46 KiB) Viewed 242 times
<<

jerryj12

TFM-6cb

Post Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:13 pm

Does this bring back any memories?
Attachments
hard-core-heavy-metal-midget.jpg
hard-core-heavy-metal-midget.jpg (44.44 KiB) Viewed 217 times
<<

frankieD

Frankie The Mouth

Post Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:27 pm

Yeah, that's Rick (Mr. M500) with the fumanchu mustache.
<<

kingman

(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Post Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:46 pm

OH...WOW!!!! I think iI got a glimpse of the action...were they outside cabin 11 on the footpath????? :-s :-s
In reality, it only matters what it sounds like to YOU!!!
<<

Don

(pair of) SILVER-7t's

Post Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:55 pm

Wayne,

You got the eyes of an owl. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: That is exactly where the dastardly act took place. :shock: :shock: :shock: Is there no shame?
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:56 pm

Jag_97470 wrote:This is a mystery game and we have to solve it right?
Ding, ding, ding!!! So far you all have been hot and cold. :-#

:-p
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:58 am

I'm not giving any details... but it's been 5 days, and I'm STILL fucking sore.
If it's not better by Monday, I think I am going to have to go the Dr and have it looked at. ](*,)
Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it 'cause nobody else will

‎~You think Einstein walked around thinkin' everyone was a bunch of dumb shits?~

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC!
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
PreviousNext

Return to CARVERFEST 2010