-dagnabit
-* © Küül ®™ /mx...
-Too hip gotta book
-"Don't BAN me Bro!"...el/doro
<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:28 pm

Boy... Tom really can kill a thread huh ?!?!?!
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:05 pm

No shit. Sorry 'bout that. ](*,)
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:19 pm

What a dumbass... I meant to post this in the Speaker Wire Science thread... Dee Dee Dee !!!
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:41 pm

Haha! I did the same thing. Wrong thread. I know what you meant though for some strange reason. Weird.
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

audiophile101

TFM-55

Post Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:41 am

China still on hold? O:)
<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:15 pm

Re: ?!? CARVERaudio Interconnects ?!?

I gave up on China... My quantities must not be large enough for them to bother with me.
So I decided buy local US products. To hell with China anyway !!

I have changed the materials on these babies, and have pretty much "upgraded" the design.
The ends will be the same, but the wire has been upgraded to an Ultra-Flex 20ga/2 OFC with full OFC shielding. This wire will work very well for both RCA's and XLR's.
The exterior braiding has been upgraded from a harder nylon "plastic" braiding, to an Super-Flex very soft "fabric-like" Nylon braiding.

The only thing I haven't done yet, is decide what will decipher the L and R cables. With everything black, I need to do something that will make it easy for everyone to tell which is L and R. Other than that, the only other thing I plan to do it to printing CARVERaudio on the heat shrink for the next batch I make.

My father and I will be making 10-20 pairs of cables that we will be using ourselves.

If anyone is really interested, let me know.

Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it... because nobody else will.

‎~You think Einstein walked around thinkin' everyone was a bunch of dumb shits?~

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC!
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
<<

OBI56

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:27 pm

Holy thread revival Batman!!! Just a suggestion to differentiate them left from right James; get some red and blue heat shrink tubing and slice it into 1/8" wide bands that you heat shrink near the plugs, red for right, blue for left, same as many other high end cable manufacturers like MIT and Bis do. Forgive the poor quality shot here, but these MITs use a 2 inch long red or blue heat shrink tube to identify them.

BlueRed cables.jpg
BlueRed cables.jpg (10.94 KiB) Viewed 582 times
Why let facts or common sense get in the way of your opinions.
<<

Rainman

SILVER-7t

Post Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:02 am

Toymaker, let me know when a couple of "demo" pairs are available and I will swap you for 2 pairs of our "super blue" cables for both of us to do some testing.... =P~

Rainman
Question: Do you know why turds are tapered on the ends? Answer: So your asshole doesn't slam shut..

Carver- SDA490t, SDA450, 2 TFM45's, TFM15, CT23, CT28v, CT27v, Linn Kaber speakers, Sunfire crm2's, PS Audio Statement speaker cables and I/C's, A.P.C. power
<<

FesteLV

SILVER-7t

Post Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:42 am

Rainman wrote:Toymaker, let me know when a couple of "demo" pairs are available and I will swap you for 2 pairs of our "super blue" cables for both of us to do some testing.... =P~

Rainman

Not testing again! :lol:
Feste
Las Vegas

C-4000t, TX-11a, Silver 9t(2), M-1.0t(2), SD/A 490t, Apogee Calipers
<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:21 pm

.5-meter (pair) $69.00
1-meter (pair) $96.00
1.5-meter (pair) $123.00
2-meter (pair) $150.00

These cables all have "locking" RCA connectors, and the locks REALLY LOCK !! these things are SOLID once locked on.
The pricing I have been trying to keep a 1 meter set under $100. No matter what, quality parts are not cheap to start with.
So far, I have a 1 meter pair right at $96.00

One of the best things is, they will all be 100% made in the USA...
Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it... because nobody else will.

‎~You think Einstein walked around thinkin' everyone was a bunch of dumb shits?~

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:12 pm

I think we are going to print a red dot, or ring on the heat shrink next to the logo. I really want to keep everything black if possible, it looks sooo clean this way. The logo will be in silver to match the ends, and should look very clean.
We have ordered enough to make up 50 sets of cables to start, and we will see how it goes from there.

So if anyone is interested, PM me, with lengths, and we can work up an order for you.

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
<<

engtaz

"TAZ"

Post Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:21 pm

Have you put them in your rig yet? If so, where is the review at? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
engtaz

Carver M4.0T in front channels to Caver AL VI's in SACD & 2 Channel setup
C 16, PT 2400, Slim Device, Carver TX-8, 490T and Rega TT w Grado Gold cart in the 2 channel setup
Bogen SRB20 is computer amp
Carver PM-350 donated for youth church use
<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:32 pm

That wouldn't be a very byast review now would it :lol:

I DID however notice the 2 sets I replaced DID cut down on the noise I am getting through my cable line quite a bit...
My other cables, are no where close to the quality of these. My father and I will be replacing everything in our systems with these once the parts all arrive.

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
<<

Rainman

SILVER-7t

Post Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:35 am

Toymaker, I am happy to hear you noted a noise reduction in your system after a simple interconnect swap....interesting wasn't it....
One good person who can give you an unbiased opinion/review/comparison on them would be Rainwoman because as you know she absolutely does not care about brand names or their reputations. (see her thread on interconnects)

Rainman
Question: Do you know why turds are tapered on the ends? Answer: So your asshole doesn't slam shut..

Carver- SDA490t, SDA450, 2 TFM45's, TFM15, CT23, CT28v, CT27v, Linn Kaber speakers, Sunfire crm2's, PS Audio Statement speaker cables and I/C's, A.P.C. power
PreviousNext

Return to CARVERaudio.com Products