FAQ  •  Register   •  Gallery •  Login

It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:45 am

Original ALS'S woofers ?

<<

Eddie

Eddie The Knife

Post Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:11 am

Original ALS'S woofers ?

Does anyone know if the orginal woofers in the original ALS has four or only two spade connections? I am trying to find out if these were ever changed or replaced!
Good judgment comes from experience,but experience usually comes from bad judgment.

The best thing is to learn from others that have mastered the one thing you need to learn!

I would tell you to go to hell but I already work there and I don't want to see your ugly face every day!
<<

Reese

TFM-75

Post Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:53 am

Re: Original ALS'S woofers ?

2 connectors per woofer on my Originals Upgraded to Plats (with flat honeycomb woofers)
Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought -- JFK

Sunfire Classic Tube Preamp; 2 Carver Silver 7ts, 2 Silver 9ts; bi-amped ALS (Originals upgraded to Platinum), Rane PE15's eq's and Rane AC22 xcrossover; Carver c-19 tube pre;
Carver 390t CD carousel; Carver 490t CD player; BBE 362 Sonic Maximizer; C-9 SH; Sony ES tuner and DAT deck; Sony CD copier/burner; Sony dual cassette deck; TEAC 2340R 4 ch r to r tape deck; Dual CS5000 tt, Shure V15 Type V-MR cartridge

Return to Carver Speakers