FAQ  •  Register   •  Gallery •  Login

It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:23 am

I tend to save things

<<

Magic_Physicist

TFM-6cb

Post Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:21 am

I tend to save things

The other day since it has been a sunny summer here I decided to open the door on this storage building that is out by the pond to let it air out since I was taking a rare break from my hundreds of projects at the kingdom.

I have lived on this property for 29 years but almost 11 years ago I finally built my current house and as I had my stuff moved into the house lots of stuff got stored in that building and it is stuffed full all the way to the door.

So I decided to take a look at what was closest to the door since I didn't want to add cleaning up the building to my project list.......

This is what I found and of course now it lives in the house upstairs with my original ALS's now .....which they once were a part of.

Not sure why only one of the 60in but the other ones are the originals before I got Bob to give me the free replacements way back in the early days at the building he had in Lynwood.

Still have other things I hope to still find if I ever get around to looking.
<<

angelod307

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:56 am

Re: I tend to save things

Have i ever mentioned how much i love the easy to read white letters......
CarverFest: I just go for the arts and crafts
<<

frenchguy

SILVER-7t

Post Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:16 am

:lol:
Carver M-4.0t & Rollandized tfm42, ct-6 & ct-17, sda390t, jolida jd 100A & JBL L96,s Modified JBL 4401,s W/Ribbon Tweeters, Carverfest vacuum tube amp & Dared SL-2000A tube preamp, Carver AL3 amazing speakers in natural oak & Douglas connection cables
<<

jjptkd

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:37 pm

That's a nice find, can't have too many of those laying around as working replacements are almost impossible to find.
Sunfire TGP-III
Sunfire 405x5
PS Audio DL-III DAC
(2 Pairs) Klipsch Chorus II's
Klipsch RSW 15
<<

angelod307

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:16 pm

Yes that true jesse. Have a guy n charleston sc tha mght need a 60 if you sell and he still needs.
CarverFest: I just go for the arts and crafts
<<

Magic_Physicist

TFM-6cb

Post Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:53 am

(yeah for some reason I like white text on this black background page)

I never sell anything and found a couple more of parts from those speakers.....just the frame and magnets and some X-overs.

My wife thinks I should sell everything I ever got from Bob including the Phase Linear.

Still haven't repaired the Carver CD player and still no turntable but the Carver FM has never failed me and I get a pretty good signal way over west of Seattle on the east Olympics.

When I am home alone and doing work outside part of the fun is playing KZOK 102.5 with my M 1.5t cranked just for the neighbors and where I live you can't see the neighbors 8)

I probably just jinxed my amp saying it never failed and it is one I bought the day it came out here (just like my CD player did)

Return to Carver Speakers