Carver driver & repairs

Carver Speaker Discussions and Questions
Don
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Re: Carver driver & repairs

Post by Don » Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:46 am

kingman wrote:
angelod307 wrote:If you paid for a set, then when I go to manning in sept, I will send you a set back that was just done before he ran out of kapton. O hours on them. I thought I would have sold them by now. I can wait for the next batch of kapton. James is a great guy that sometimes gets his ass handed to him by other companies after he makes the deal. I will vouch for James. Only hold up for you, is its September before I go to manning sc and then a visit to Bryson city for carverfest. Again, rest assured you will get a fresh set of rebuilt 48" ribbons. Thank you, That will be all. Carry on.
Claw_Applause.gif

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.
— Thomas Paine

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather a man of value" Albert Einstein

"Politicians are the only people in the world who create problems and then campaign against them". Charlie Reese

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living." Brad Shurett

"Kindness is a language that the Deaf can hear and the Blind can see." Mark Twain

RIP BILL D. RIP WRABBIT

Scarabeo
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Re: Carver driver & repairs

Post by Scarabeo » Fri May 01, 2015 5:23 pm

OFF TOpic but ,,,,
"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living." Brad Shurett

As for the Ribbons, I am all for the wait - Not a easy thing getting material "Special made" from a Old Design going back to the late 80's early 90's ONLY you need at a price making replacement possible at all,,, Just think if once your Ribbons were bad there was no option at all. :shock: THANK YOU james for saving us Audio files who love Big Ribbons for a sound you can't get any other way!!! The only time you need to reply to me is when ever you feel like it.

I bet when you have a lot of Ribbons ready to sell they just sit there building up AND then BAM suddenly you sell out and are left with extra orders backing you up! Its just the crazy way of Life. lol ](*,) :rolleyes:
BillD, You will be forever with us! RIP until we meet again on the other side...

Return to “Carver Speakers”