Cabin Reservations - CarverFest 2011

<<

TNRabbit

(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Post Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:37 pm

Re: Cabin Reservations - CarverFest 2011

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
TNRabbit

From FrankieD's lips to your ears: Sunfire - a quiet box of endless power.

Sunfire TG-IV/400~7 Amp
Carver SD/A-360 CDP
Benchmark DAC-1
Sony SACD/DVD-A
Active bi-amp: Ashly XR-1001 & 2 Rane PEQ-15s
Main: HotRodded AL-IIIs
Sub: Klipsch RT-12d
Center: Sunfire CRS-3c
Surround: Sunfire CRS-3 (x 2)

OconeeOrange wrote:"Gary likes to play it 'loud' as do I. His system begs you turn it up until you die"

RIP WIlliam B. Dibble, 1948-2012. I'll miss you my friend.
<<

kingman

(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Post Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:42 pm

Glad you can make it George...left a message... =D> =D> =D>
In reality, it only matters what it sounds like to YOU!!!
<<

BrianT

Pair of Silver Sevens

Post Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:44 pm

Zoot Horn wrote:My wife and I plan on being there,I was able to get things worked out yesterday evening and we plan on being there for the duration .Now I just need for Jerry to answer his phone.

Perfect
VPI Classic Turntable (blk)
Transfiguration Phoenix Cartridge
Sunfire Vacuum Tube Control Centre. C/W Mod'ed Phono Stage
Carver Silver 7's Tube Amps
Raysonic CD-168 CDP (silver)
Carver TX11.
B&W 802D's Rosenut
<<

wrstps

TFM-6cb

Post Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:12 pm

hi all, My wife and I would like to be at the fest this year does anyone need help is splitting the cost for sleeping or drinking arrangements? let me know
Ray
<<

OconeeOrange

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:34 pm

If she can/will cook, I could get yall into the bunks beds in the game room of #5. :lol:
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:59 pm

For what days?

wrstps wrote:hi all, My wife and I would like to be at the fest this year does anyone need help is splitting the cost for sleeping or drinking arrangements? let me know
Ray
Hello, Ray. I'm glad to hear that you and your wife would like to attend. In order to plan accordingly, what days were you planning on attending? Just FYI, all cabins are full but 3 of the Treehouses. The only other available space with your own bed [bunk beds] is in WS#5. There are more options but unless someone volunteers their extra space, I would recommend putting up a new thread to advertise the fact that you are interested. I only say this because this thread is already [as you can see] very long and what may be important to you may just get lost in the depths of this thread as time marches closer.

In the meantime, what days were you planning on attending?
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:22 am

According to the first post.....

Watershed 6
Treitz3 and poss. family, Angelo and FrankieD-------Tom, Angelo and Frankie----------------Whole time

Watershed 8
FrankieD and bsturgeon89-------------------Frankie, Brock----------------------------- 15th-20th

Way to go Prius boy. Apparently you did not check and confirm where you were staying this year. It seems you have been split in two this year. Can either you or Brock fill me in on which is which? Crunch time is coming and we have some other folks that would like to attend. This will free up a room in one of the cabins.

That said, EVERYBODY PLEASE GO BACK TO THE FIRST POST ON THIS THREAD AND RECONFIRM WHAT CABIN YOU WILL BE STAYING IN and for what dates. BTW, it is time for deposits to me made and plans finalized not with me....but with the cabins themselves.
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

frankieD

Frankie The Mouth

Post Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:49 am

Re: According to the first post.....

treitz3 wrote:Watershed 6
Treitz3 and poss. family, Angelo and FrankieD-------Tom, Angelo and Frankie----------------Whole time

Watershed 8
FrankieD and bsturgeon89-------------------Frankie, Brock----------------------------- 15th-20th

Way to go Prius boy. Apparently you did not check and confirm where you were staying this year. It seems you have been split in two this year. Can either you or Brock fill me in on which is which? Crunch time is coming and we have some other folks that would like to attend. This will free up a room in one of the cabins.

That said, EVERYBODY PLEASE GO BACK TO THE FIRST POST ON THIS THREAD AND RECONFIRM WHAT CABIN YOU WILL BE STAYING IN and for what dates. BTW, it is time for deposits to me made and plans finalized not with me....but with the cabins themselves.

Tom, I already brought this up. I will be there from Wed the 15th through Sun. I don't know why someone listed me in 6.

I will be in 8 with Brock.
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:52 pm

Gotcha'...

The first post has been updated to reflect this. Thanks buddy. Can't wait to see you again!

<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:53 pm

James, for your list...Frankie needs to be taken off of WS6, Mark [Radioeng2] needs to be added for an unknown amount of days [will get in touch with him soon] and Ray [wrstps] needs to be put in Frankie's spot for whatever dates he had mentioned. I believe that it was Wednesday through Sat./Sun.?

<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:44 pm

Update...

Ok, we have one more change concerning the reservations. Chauss will not be staying in the bunk beds at WS5, which will free up one more bunk bed there. He will be reserving Treehouse D from Thursday 9/15 until Sunday 9/18. He may have his wife come if he can talk her into it. She thinks that she won't have a good time with all of that "stereo stuff". :D

Funny how when the women do come? They come again and again and again. That right there says something about them having a good time!

<<

Eddie

Eddie The Knife

Post Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:00 pm

Tom is Kim coming this year?
Good judgment comes from experience,but experience usually comes from bad judgment.

The best thing is to learn from others that have mastered the one thing you need to learn!

I would tell you to go to hell but I already work there and I don't want to see your ugly face every day!
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:10 pm

I told her we'll have bacon!!!

I just asked her and she said, "Probably not because I might be traveling". She has a new job that has her flying all over the country and she doesn't know her schedule for those weeks yet. We'll see.

[-o<

<<

frenchguy

SILVER-7t

Post Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:35 am

I have to call watershed as they have me checking out on sunday, think I will stay till moday am as dont want to pack stuff up on sat to leave sunday :)
Carver M-4.0t & Rollandized tfm42, ct-6 & ct-17, sda390t, jolida jd 100A & JBL L96,s Modified JBL 4401,s W/Ribbon Tweeters, Carverfest vacuum tube amp & Dared SL-2000A tube preamp, Carver AL3 amazing speakers in natural oak & Douglas connection cables
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:46 am

Cabin Deposits are due!!!

OK folks, the time has come. Here is a friendly reminder that all deposits need to start flowing in for the cabin rentals. If you haven't done so already, 1/2 of the cabin's total cost needs to be put down no matter how many folks are planning on staying at your particular cabin. I'll put it to you in real simpleton terms.

We reserved the cabin(s), however this reservation is no good unless the full deposit has been made. Do not risk losing your cabin because the deposit had not been made. Once again, I'd like to remind you......I have nothing to do with the payments of the cabins. All payments and arrangements are between you and the cabin office.

Please do not use PP or any of the PP accounts to pay for your cabins. If you do, you will still need to pay for your cabin we will consider the payment a contribution to the Carverfest funds. Thanks in advance.

PreviousNext

Return to CARVERFEST 2011