It is currently Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:14 pm

Cabin Reservations - CarverFest 2011

<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:35 am

Update...........

Harry [hewlew1] will be taking the TreehouseA and will be booked for the entire time. This leaves only a couple of bunk beds and ONE Treehouse available! In other words, book your spot soon or lose it. Space is at a premium and it's going quick.

Gary, if your fellas would like to attend? LMK ASAP. Not a serious inquiry but a commitment. One Treehouse left is all that's left on the mountain. That's it.

After that? We have more cabins but they will not be within 7 miles of Carverfest and you will lose the convenience of "being there". Book now or we do not want to hear about it.
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

OconeeOrange

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:15 pm

Re: Cabin Reservations - CarverFest 2011

Good deal Harry - who is Harry ?
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:42 pm

If you don't know who Harry is? Go back to the beginning of the line. :D
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

OconeeOrange

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:09 pm

I never get told about the cool guys.
<<

hewlew1

"You Fuckin' Fucks"

Post Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:15 pm

Treitz3, Have not heard from James yet, and I called him shortly after we spoke today. I have a question. Is there any laundry facilities near by need to know for my packing list? Thanks, Harry
"Carver Audio, why settle for less, just ask my neighbors"
C1,C2,CT3,CT6,CT7/3,CT23,CT26,C4000,The Receiver,M500,M500T/6,M1.5T,TFM24/2,TFM/25/2,TFM35,TFM35X,TFM/42,DTL200,TDR1700,DPL20,TX11,5.2Center,5.1Sub/3,Original Amazings,Platinum Amazings/2,AL3'S,Polk SDA SRS, Polk SDA 1C's, Polk RTA11's, Polk Monitor 10's,Monitor 7's, Sunfire 300x2 /5, Sunfire pre, Sunfire MK2 Sub, 4 Carverfest monoblocks, Mapletree Audio Designs Tube Preamp,Phase Linear Andromeda III speakers, Phase Linear 4000 Preamp, Dahlquist DQ-10's
CERTIFIED AMPLE PLIERS EXPERT
Some of the best fuckings we get during our lifetime will come from a relative!
I don't kiss ass and I dont take peoples shit, so dont expect it from me!
<<

kingman

(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Post Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:25 pm

Space is at a premium and it's going quick.

...Carverfest keeps getting bigger and better every year. 8) 8) 8)
In reality, it only matters what it sounds like to YOU!!!
<<

OconeeOrange

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:30 pm

Yeah, just read over Harry's posts.
He seems OK.
He did not not post for two years until the Bob Caver build-along came up, but who could resist that?
<<

Don

(pair of) SILVER-7t's

Post Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:36 pm

hewlew1 wrote:Treitz3, Have not heard from James yet, and I called him shortly after we spoke today. I have a question. Is there any laundry facilities near by need to know for my packing list? Thanks, Harry

Harry,

Cut and Paste from Q & A's for Watershed Cabins:

Our cabins all come with a hot tub (open year-round), gas grill, phone, washer/dryer, and air conditioning (they come with much more than this.... these are the things we get asked about most frequently) Our cabins are considered 'fully stocked'. This means all linens, towels, kitchen supplies and other basic items are included. Additionally, we include some convenience items such as board games, playing cards, and such. Each cabin is also equipped with a gas grill (including full tank of LP) and firewood (if outdoor fireplace equipped -- most indoor fireplaces are gas-log). Some non-perishable kitchen items will usually be in the cabin leftover from other guests. This includes condiments, coffee & filters, spices, paper towels, foil, etc., but we recommend you bring any perishables that you want, as we don't guarantee that these will be in the cabin. We do provide the following perishables: toilet tissue, facial tissue, hand soap, shower soap and shampoo, laundry and dish soap) Our driving directions include on-the-way grocery stores if you plan to shop before your arrival, but an Ingle's store is in Bryson City, less than 15 minutes away from most of our cabins.

Here is the link:http://www.watershedcabins.com/faq.html
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.
— Thomas Paine

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather a man of value" Albert Einstein

"Politicians are the only people in the world who create problems and then campaign against them". Charlie Reese

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living." Brad Shurett

"Kindness is a language that the Deaf can hear and the Blind can see." Mark Twain

RIP Bill D.
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:42 pm

Oh, Chit!!!

hewlew1 wrote:Treitz3, Have not heard from James yet, and I called him shortly after we spoke today. I have a question. Is there any laundry facilities near by need to know for my packing list? Thanks, Harry
Each cabin has their own laundry, just like at home.....damn, you know what? I do not believe anybody but Tom and Tom [not me] have stayed at a Treehouse and I can not confirm that they actually have a laundry room, regardless of what the website says. Crap. A question that I don't know how to answer....

Worst case scenario? You may do laundry in my cabin [It's in my room, so nobody else will bitch....it's not like they are paying the electric bill]. Your cabin and mine are at the top of the hill, about a 1/16 of a mile away from each other on relatively flat terrain.

<<

OconeeOrange

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:45 pm

If Cabin # 5 is closer, you can use ours
<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:50 pm

Sorry Harry, I was sleeping. I keep really weird hours. I think I slept for 9:00 am to about 3:00 pm today.
Was up most of the night working on the forum.
I got your message, and I'll call you in a little while.

CABIN UPDATES.....

!!!! THERE WILL BE NEW CABINS AVAILABLE !!!!

Watershed is adding 3 "Woodland Lofts" that should be finished before we get there.
They say these are a "step up" from the Treehoueses.
Watershed Cabins wrote:Completion by August (maybe... hopefully...please...) and will be priced somewhere between a Treehouse and a 1 Bedroom Deluxe. So, I am thinking in the $130 to $175/nite range, depending on the season.

Call Watershed to verify. And get the CarverFest discounted pricing

Facebook Link to progress photos: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... 6632078268

Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it... because nobody else will.

‎~You think Einstein walked around thinkin' everyone was a bunch of dumb shits?~

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC!
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:40 pm

Here is a direct link to the "Treehouses" http://watershedcabins.com/cabin-detail ... ouses.html
You should find answers to all your questions there.
Also, here is a copy of the CarverFest Pricing schedual
Double check your price when you call the reserve the cabin.

Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it... because nobody else will.

‎~You think Einstein walked around thinkin' everyone was a bunch of dumb shits?~

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:50 pm

Just spoke to Tim @ Watershed, and he has verified that Cabins 11 and 12 will have their own independent DSL WiFi
THANK GOD... It only took 5 years ](*,)

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
<<

mbskeam

SILVER-7t

Post Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:06 pm

by the way, what has happened to Robert R????
havent seen him post on either site in some time.
Mbskeam

#1 BLACK BEAUTY's made by the man, the myth, the legend Bob Carver
CARVER: TFM-75, TFM-45(3), SD/A-490T
SUNFIRE: Tube pre
2 sets of ALS'3, set of SILVERS, set of PLATS
AUDIOCONTROL: phase coupled activator
KENWOOD: BASIC M2a (2)

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”
― Aristophanes

The only thing I'll feel......will be the RECOIL
Necronomicon Ex-Mortis....... Klaatu Barada Nikkto
"We should seek the greatest value of our action"
<<

kingman

(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Post Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:11 pm

Toy Maker wrote:Just spoke to Tim @ Watershed, and he has verified that Cabins 11 and 12 will have their own independent DSL WiFi
THANK GOD... It only took 5 years ](*,)

HALA FUCKIN LOOYA!!!!!
In reality, it only matters what it sounds like to YOU!!!
PreviousNext

Return to CARVERFEST 2011