Page 21 of 22

Re: Cabin Reservations - CarverFest 2011

Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:48 am
by engtaz
Better fix that countdown clock. I only have 3 more days of work. ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

CF countdown

Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:41 pm
by treitz3
Ah, this was copied from last year's countdown. Remember, this year it starts on the 19th. Last year it started on the 20th. So, it's about a day off. I'd fix it but I don't know how. James is the one who set it up. If he sees this and actually gives a damn, he may correct it, but I wouldn't hold your breath if I were you....

Re: Cabin Reservations - CarverFest 2011

Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:55 pm
by Toy Maker
Fixed

[/size][/color]

Re: Cabin Reservations - CarverFest 2011

Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:57 am
by engtaz
=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Re: Cabin Reservations - CarverFest 2011

Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:02 am
by engtaz
ARE WE THERE YET
](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

Re: Cabin Reservations - CarverFest 2011

Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:20 pm
by hewlew1
I am here. I arrived at 11:45 A.M. \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Re: Cabin Reservations - CarverFest 2011

Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:24 pm
by mbskeam
on the way, drivin down the road, using the mobil wifi.... \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

MIA....

Posted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:57 pm
by treitz3
Has anybody heard from wrstps? He was due to arrive yesterday and we haven't seen a lick of him or his wife. They are from Michigan and I do not have any contact information for them.

Re: MIA....

Posted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:28 pm
by Scarabeo
treitz3 wrote:Has anybody heard from wrstps? He was due to arrive yesterday and we haven't seen a lick of him or his wife. They are from Michigan and I do not have any contact information for them.
Wow, That's scary! Hope all is well [-o< keep us posted...

Re: Cabin Reservations - CarverFest 2011

Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:28 pm
by TNRabbit
Did he ever show up? frenchguy was MIA as well......???

Re: Cabin Reservations - CarverFest 2011

Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:49 pm
by OconeeOrange
TNRabbit wrote:Did he ever show up? frenchguy was MIA as well......???
I see you picked up Martin's trick of driving and surfing the web at the same time.
Drive carefully, get home safe.

Re: Cabin Reservations - CarverFest 2011

Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:55 pm
by Don
Gary,

Al (aka Frenchguy) and his lovely wife were sitting across from me during the amp build. Not positive with some of these handles, but I believe Al is Frenchguy. The two of them did a great job on their amp, by the way.

Also, thank you for allowing us to hold both the soldering class and the amp build in Cabin 5. I know it was disruptive, not to mention us taking over your listening room. In addition, you spent a lot of time and work to bring that killer system done for us to hear. I only got a taste of background music at the build table. However, even from that listening position, what I heard was really "S-W-E-E-T." Great system!

Re: Cabin Reservations - CarverFest 2011

Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:04 pm
by OconeeOrange
Don wrote:Gary,

Al (aka Frenchguy) and his lovely wife were sitting across from me during the amp build. Not positive with some of these handles, but I believe Al is Frenchguy. The two of them did a great job on their amp, by the way.
Yeah, even I could have built an amp with her help. Together they did a great job.

Re: Cabin Reservations - CarverFest 2011

Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:20 pm
by TNRabbit
Don, it was actually Mike's cabin mora than anything because he had it the entire time. as far as the sodas, Bill provided most of the food and drink.

I have to admit it was a little frustrating at times, but I think we got to see more people that way
Bill, No need to worry about my driving I'm doing this with speech to text.....

Re: Cabin Reservations - CarverFest 2011

Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:54 pm
by Don
TNRabbit wrote:Don, it was actually Mike's cabin mora than anything because he had it the entire time. as far as the sodas, Bill provided most of the food and drink.

I have to admit it was a little frustrating at times, but I think we got to see more people that way
Bill, No need to worry about my driving I'm doing this with speech to text.....

Mike, Bill, Gary and whoever else rented 5, thank you.