<<

Magnaryder

(pair of) SILVER-7t's

Post Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:01 am

Re: CarverFest 2011 attendee SHIRT SIZES

4XL

ray
Magnaryder

Its going to be used equipment when I sell it, so it may as well be used equipment when I buy it.

Tim deParavicini's E.A.R. Yoshino V20 Integrated Amplifier, Fosgate Signature Phono pre, Lucas Labs 12B4/OD3 LineStage, No. 50 and 51 Carverfest Tube amps, Hammond M3 tube amp, Ariston RD-40 Turntable w/ Linn Basik LSV tonearn, Grado Statement Master1 cartridge, Carver TX-8 & 11 tuners, Carver TD-12, Tascam CC-222mkII CD recorder, DBX-3BX & 200xg & 120x, CarverAudio ALV prototypes, Alesis Studio One loudspeakers, Energy Reference 22 Connoisseur, Cambridge Audio Model 8s, The Carver Research DarkStar Sub and Stax Earspeakers.

THIS SPACE FOR RENT...helping the blind to hear, one valve at a time
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:08 pm

XL X2

By the way, I will be speaking with Nikki in the next couple of weeks and I will forward the tally to her at that point. She's the one who will doing the ordering and distribution of said t's. There will also be a woman's shirt available. All shirts will be in black.
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

OconeeOrange

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:32 pm

Toy said he is not taking orders.

Toy said he is not taking orders.

I like that as back in Feb he PMed and promised me the only 2011 CF shirt to make up for missing me on the last run --
These days you can't count on much, but you can trust TOY.

[-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:35 pm

Well, that's between you and James. I thought that whole mess was taken care of once and for all a couple of months ago. You are correct, James will have nothing to do with the t's this year. Nikki will be handling all of the ordering and distribution.
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

OconeeOrange

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:37 pm

treitz3 wrote:Well, that's between you and James. I thought that whole mess was taken care of once and for all a couple of months ago. You are correct, James will have nothing to do with the t's this year. Nikki will be handling all of the ordering and distribution.

Toy Maker wrote:I am NOT taking shirt orders, but I want to know what size shirts everyone wares.
Attendee's only please.

Who is Nikki - sounds sweet --- :rolleyes:

I am OK with that.

How about a XL and a XXL?

Thanks
OO
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:51 pm

Nikki...

Nikki is the girl you would want to marry. Too bad, she's already taken though. Jerry is the lucky guy who took her hand in marriage last year just before Carverfest. Their honeymoon was actually at Carverfest. She is an absolute sweetheart.

<<

OconeeOrange

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:03 pm

Re: Nikki...

treitz3 wrote:Nikki is the girl you would want to marry. Too bad, she's already taken though. Jerry is the lucky guy who took her hand in marriage last year just before Carverfest. Their honeymoon was actually at Carverfest. She is an absolute sweetheart.

Eager to meet that girl -- =D> =D>
<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:31 pm

Nikki was supposed to take over the t-shirt orders this year.
I have given her my screen printers name and number, and have tried to get her to call him for months.
The screen printer has called her and left messages also.

So, with nothing in the works, and only 12 weeks left, here is my plan.

I am going to have the shirts made again.
BUT I AM NOT TAKING ORDERS OR $$$ FROM ANYONE, OR SHIPPING ANYTHING ANYWHERE.

The shirts will be available at CarverFest to attendees only.
If you want a friend to pick you up a shirt, let someone know. They can ship it to you after the fest.

All shirts will be the same as the other T-shirts I had made before, and all will be black with white text.
I will be making 6-L. 18-1X. 18-2X. 6-4X. Once they are gone, they are gone.
If there are any left over, they will go with Tom up to PA. and can be sold from his shop.

No special requests, no special colors. Price TBD. Probably between $10-15 each, so bring CASH if you want one.
Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it... because nobody else will.

‎~You think Einstein walked around thinkin' everyone was a bunch of dumb shits?~

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC!
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
<<

engtaz

"TAZ"

Post Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:37 pm

Make mine QTY 2 - 2xl.

Thanks
engtaz

Carver M4.0T in front channels to Caver AL VI's in SACD & 2 Channel setup
C 16, PT 2400, Slim Device, Carver TX-8, 490T and Rega TT w Grado Gold cart in the 2 channel setup
Bogen SRB20 is computer amp
Carver PM-350 donated for youth church use
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:42 pm

OoooooooooK.

James, that's fine but Nikki is already ready already. :-s Which is it, you or her?

<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:02 pm

Couldn't care less... She hasn't done antything yet, so I started this list.
If she still wants to do it, fine with me.

I called her and PMd her, and heard nothing back from her either.
Figured this would be better than nothing.
Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it... because nobody else will.

‎~You think Einstein walked around thinkin' everyone was a bunch of dumb shits?~

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
<<

Magnaryder

(pair of) SILVER-7t's

Post Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:03 am

James...any chance I can get a couple of new Lightstar shirts?

ray
Magnaryder

Its going to be used equipment when I sell it, so it may as well be used equipment when I buy it.

Tim deParavicini's E.A.R. Yoshino V20 Integrated Amplifier, Fosgate Signature Phono pre, Lucas Labs 12B4/OD3 LineStage, No. 50 and 51 Carverfest Tube amps, Hammond M3 tube amp, Ariston RD-40 Turntable w/ Linn Basik LSV tonearn, Grado Statement Master1 cartridge, Carver TX-8 & 11 tuners, Carver TD-12, Tascam CC-222mkII CD recorder, DBX-3BX & 200xg & 120x, CarverAudio ALV prototypes, Alesis Studio One loudspeakers, Energy Reference 22 Connoisseur, Cambridge Audio Model 8s, The Carver Research DarkStar Sub and Stax Earspeakers.

<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:17 am

T's or Polo's ??
T's would be easy, Polo's are a bit of a bitch.

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
<<

Magnaryder

(pair of) SILVER-7t's

Post Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:42 am

Toy Maker wrote:T's or Polo's ??
T's would be easy, Polo's are a bit of a bitch.

polos...2ea

3X

if they're not too much...$50?

ray
Magnaryder

<<

frenchguy

SILVER-7t

Post Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:04 am

I requested 2- 2xl,s, could I make 1 a womens shirt as it is for the wife? not a big deal as a regular t will work but if a womens cut is available???
Carver M-4.0t & Rollandized tfm42, ct-6 & ct-17, sda390t, jolida jd 100A & JBL L96,s Modified JBL 4401,s W/Ribbon Tweeters, Carverfest vacuum tube amp & CF Linestage, Dared SL-2000A tube preamp, Carver AL3 amazing speakers in natural oak & Douglas connection cables
PreviousNext

Return to CARVERFEST 2011