It is currently Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:54 pm

What will you be driving to Carverfest?

<<

Eddie

Eddie The Knife

Post Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:03 pm

Re: You can't use feet, my man....

treitz3 wrote:
OconeeOrange wrote:This year I will be there alone with no friends, but next year.
I think you may be misrepresenting the spirit of Carverfest, my friend. Look at the folks that attend. Folks from all walks of life. Rich to poor. Stupid to genius. Cocky to passive. Beautiful to ugly. Well educated in sound to a newbie. There are all walks of life presented at Carverfest and all are welcome and equal. Even Sasquatch. :-s

You are no different.

Ok Tom wich are you? You better not say RICH/GENIUS/PASSIVE/BEAUTIFUL! LOL! Kim you can do me a favor and hit Tom over the head please! LOL!
Good judgment comes from experience,but experience usually comes from bad judgment.

The best thing is to learn from others that have mastered the one thing you need to learn!

I would tell you to go to hell but I already work there and I don't want to see your ugly face every day!
<<

OconeeOrange

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:18 pm

Re: What will you be driving to Carverfest?

Devil Spawn wrote: I haven't heard ANYTHING original come out of the cRap world since fEminem gave up... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know about the guy because I read a lot, but have not heard his tunes --

On the other hand Evan Rachel Wood hands out with the guy.
She is not just hot, but has the voice of an angel.

She really impresses me. Check her out on "Across The Universe"
<<

Magnaryder

SILVER-7t

Post Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:31 am

Re: What will you be driving to Carverfest?

Toy Maker wrote:
newroad.jpg
Yes... the NEW road that they put in last year "The Back Entrance" is paved now.
There should be no problem getting anything up the hill now.

is all that blacktop slippery in the rain?

ray
Magnaryder

Its going to be used equipment when I sell it, so it may as well be used equipment when I buy it.

Tim deParavicini's E.A.R. Yoshino V20 Integrated Amplifier, Fosgate Signature Phono pre, No. 50 and 51 Carverfest Tube amps, Hammond M3 tube amp, Ariston RD-40 Turntable w/ Linn Basik LSV tonearn, Shure V15 type IIIG cartridge, Cardas Silver wire service and wire block, Carver TX-8 & 11 tuners, Carver TD-12 & 1700 decks, Tascam CC-222mkII CD recorder, Carver HR-742 reciever, DBX-3BX & 200xg & 120x, CarverAudio ALV prototypes, Alesis Studio One loudspeakers, Dahlquist DQ-8s, The Carver Research DarkStar Sub and Stax Earspeakers.

THIS SPACE FOR RENT...helping the blind to hear, one valve at a time
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:08 am

hehe...

OconeeOrange wrote:This year I will be there alone with no friends, but next year.
treitz3 wrote:I think you may be misrepresenting the spirit of Carverfest, my friend. Look at the folks that attend. Folks from all walks of life. Rich to poor. Stupid to genius. Cocky to passive. Beautiful to ugly. Well educated in sound to a newbie. There are all walks of life presented at Carverfest and all are welcome and equal. Even Sasquatch. :-s

You are no different.
Eddie wrote:Ok Tom wich are you? You better not say RICH/GENIUS/PASSIVE/BEAUTIFUL! LOL! Kim you can do me a favor and hit Tom over the head please! LOL!
Hell, I know my place. Poor, stupids, cocky, ugly and well educated in sound. I told Kim about this post and she ended up hitting the "other head" with her beautiful melons. Gotta love a woman like that!

:D

Ray, tell you what. Since nobody has been there since the last Carverfest, you can test it out for us. I heard that trying to go down the mountain at 40 mph would be a good test as to whether or not the road will be slippery or not. Let us know how that works out for ya'.
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
Previous

Return to CARVERFEST 2011