FAQ  •  Register   •  Gallery •  Login

It is currently Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:07 pm

"THE OFFICIAL MENU" for Carverfest 2011...

<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:19 pm

"THE OFFICIAL MENU" for Carverfest 2011...

Well, here goes. The menu plans for CF 2011....

First off, those that are attending? 10.00 per person/per day.....everyday you or your friends attend. No exceptions. This includes breakfast, leftovers for lunch [doubt it will be needed] and a dinner. It varies everyday but what you will get in return is nothing you will get for the same price within a 100 mile square radius....if you would like to even drive that far to get it.

Friday - Lobster Bisque [Ray?] or bring your own shit.

Saturday - James [Toymaker] will be cooking some off the hook Chicken Parmesan that Ray can't even cook right yet. :-s As well as a ham hat Eddie is bringing that only needs to be heated.

Sunday - Ray is our bitch. Menu coming as soon as he gets off his ass.

Monday - Same thing. Ray is our bitch. Menu coming as soon as he gets off his ass.

Tuesday - 1/2 a batch of Brat's [frenchguy]as well as chicken kabobs [Angelod], chicken and rice, lemon chicken and potatoes. Eddie's second ham will be heated for those that enjoy ham for breakfast, lunch or dinner.

Wednesday - Chicken Penne Maria [James]

Thursday - Well, this is up in the air as Tom, Tom and Eddie seem to be keeping this a secret. [Bastards] ](*,) ....and the other half of Brat's from [frenchguy]. So far, 3 slabs of off the hook ribs, and a brisquette....possibly chicken.....more to come.

Friday - Chicken BBQ [Tom, Jerry, Niki] , Wedding soup [GeorgeD...even though his wife gets the credit...and the lovely Janice, his wife] Tomato soup [Magnaryder] that you don't want to knock until you try it and of course, Ray's legendary Lobster bisque.

Saturday - Lasagne [James]......this is the recipe that the cook Ray was trying to get, if that tells you anything!

Sunday - Leftovers of all of the great stuff we ate. Trust me, this is not a bad thing. Most would need to have a personal chef to enjoy this stuff on a good day. Eat up!!!

Except for the first Sunday and Monday? Breakfast will be served in WS6.

This thread is locked to keep things simple for the organizers of Carverfest. If you have any input or opinions, please refer to this thread....
viewtopic.php?f=151&t=14484

$10 Per Person Per Day. Pay accordingly.
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:58 am

Re: "THE MENU" for Carverfest 2011...

PP BUTTON ADDED as well as the menu options as of July 31st.
Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it... because nobody else will.

‎~You think Einstein walked around thinkin' everyone was a bunch of dumb shits?~

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC!
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:09 pm

Re: "THE OFFICIAL MENU" for Carverfest 2011...

We haven't had Chicken Pene' Maria in a couple months, so we decided to make up a batch to see if we still knew how :lol:
I still got it :-"

Chicken, Sausage, Broccoli, Sauce, Heavy Cream, Parmigiana, Penna

pene.JPG
Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it... because nobody else will.

‎~You think Einstein walked around thinkin' everyone was a bunch of dumb shits?~

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC!
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

Return to CARVERFEST 2011