FAQ  •  Register   •  Gallery •  Login

It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:02 pm

Carverfest, here we come!!!!

<<

frenchguy

SILVER-7t

Post Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:19 am

Re: Only 1 day to Carverfest!!!!

wish the mountain was closer!! time to shit & get off the pot!! lots to do yet!! see you guys on sunday afternoon!!! listening to some tunes now, will have to tear down stuff tomorrow & pack everything up!! hope I dont forget anything!! see you there!! :-)
Carver M-4.0t & Rollandized tfm42, ct-6 & ct-17, sda390t, jolida jd 100A & JBL L96,s Modified JBL 4401,s W/Ribbon Tweeters, Carverfest vacuum tube amp & CF Linestage, Dared SL-2000A tube preamp, Carver AL3 amazing speakers in natural oak & Douglas connection cables
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:24 pm

Well, the Florida crew will be leaving in just a couple of more hours. I scooted out of work early today and will be at the airport to pick Mike up tomorrow and after a quick load up at my pad, we're off as well. Folks that are not attending, prepare yourselves for a mighty slow forum in the next couple of days....once we are all settled in, we'll update you with all of the brew-haha as often as we can. It will help greatly that WS12 actually has internet now. That's where all of the computer geeks stay. :-#

Y'all drive safe and remember not to tailgate.....especially those with gear stuffed in all corners of the vehicle. 24 hours from now, the hardcore crew will all be there sippin' a cold one in the beautiful mountains of North Carolina! Man, it just can't come quick enough...
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

angeline3177

Newbie 50+

Location: 7 min's south of ATL. Motor Speedway, Griffin, Georgia

Post Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:30 pm

I wish we were leaving tomorrow. OMG, the wait is about to kill me. Atleast we have the weekend to pack. COME ON WEDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o<
"I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and sometimes hard to handle. But if you cant handle me at my worst, you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best" NIKI
<<

BrianT

Pair of Silver Sevens

Post Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:38 pm

Looking forward to it. I leave on Tuesday and arrive late Wednesday

Brian
VPI Classic Turntable (blk)
Transfiguration Phoenix Cartridge
Sunfire Vacuum Tube Control Centre. C/W Mod'ed Phono Stage
Carver Silver 7's Tube Amps
Raysonic CD-168 CDP (silver)
Carver TX11.
B&W 802D's Rosenut
<<

Chauss

(pair of) SILVER-7t's

Post Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:42 pm

See y'all Thursday!
Good sound—like good music, good wine and good fellowship—is meant to be shared.
"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits" Albert Einstein
<<

Zoot Horn

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:27 pm

Re: Counting down the hours until Carverfest!!!!

safe traveling everyone,,see ya'll tomorrow afternoon.
<<

angelod307

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:59 pm

90% packed
CarverFest: I just go for the arts and crafts
<<

mbskeam

SILVER-7t

Post Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:34 pm

sitting at the airport, made it thru security, no problems.......
even tho they offered to do a strip search, I passed....... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
thats what the DCB is for...... :-" :-" :-"
see ya all tomorreyyy.... 8)
Mbskeam

#1 BLACK BEAUTY's made by the man, the myth, the legend Bob Carver
CARVER: TFM-75, TFM-45(3), SD/A-490T
SUNFIRE: Tube pre
2 sets of ALS'3, set of SILVERS, set of PLATS
AUDIOCONTROL: phase coupled activator
KENWOOD: BASIC M2a (2)

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”
― Aristophanes

The only thing I'll feel......will be the RECOIL
Necronomicon Ex-Mortis....... Klaatu Barada Nikkto
"We should seek the greatest value of our action"
<<

frenchguy

SILVER-7t

Post Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:20 am

the truck is 80% packed, all the audio equipment & paper products are in!! not much room left for the wifes suitcase!! she can carry it on her lap I guess!! LOL should be ok, spent alot of time trying different ways to make it fit best!! the cooler & 1 suitcase is about all thats gonna fit in back, rest will have to go in backseat!! feel like Im moving out!!! have tomorrow to pack the rest then its up early saturday morning!! see you all sunday afternoon!! everyone have a safe drive! :-)
Carver M-4.0t & Rollandized tfm42, ct-6 & ct-17, sda390t, jolida jd 100A & JBL L96,s Modified JBL 4401,s W/Ribbon Tweeters, Carverfest vacuum tube amp & CF Linestage, Dared SL-2000A tube preamp, Carver AL3 amazing speakers in natural oak & Douglas connection cables
<<

Scarabeo

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:34 am

Everyone Drive safe and have a mind blowing time! I am all packed and ready,,,to un-pack and cry! :lol: I hear this year there is more then just the Chicken flavor Top Romen and all attendee's need a good ear cleaning for some skinny tall speakers!

Don't worry about me - I'll keep posting around here and then answer all my own post (I pretty much do anyway) but maybe there will be a Birthday or new member :lol:

CarverFest 2011 now in session...
Last edited by Scarabeo on Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
BillD, You will be forever with us! RIP until we meet again on the other side...
<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:49 am

We're just north of Lake City Fl, we have 7 & 1/2 hours until we are relaxing in our cabin!!!!
\:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it... because nobody else will.

‎~You think Einstein walked around thinkin' everyone was a bunch of dumb shits?~

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC!
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
<<

TNRabbit

(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Post Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:56 am

Have a safe journey, James~ see you next Thursday!
TNRabbit

From FrankieD's lips to your ears: Sunfire - a quiet box of endless power.

Sunfire TG-IV/400~7 Amp
Carver SD/A-360 CDP
Benchmark DAC-1
Sony SACD/DVD-A
Active bi-amp: Ashly XR-1001 & 2 Rane PEQ-15s
Main: HotRodded AL-IIIs
Sub: Klipsch RT-12d
Center: Sunfire CRS-3c
Surround: Sunfire CRS-3 (x 2)

OconeeOrange wrote:"Gary likes to play it 'loud' as do I. His system begs you turn it up until you die"

RIP WIlliam B. Dibble, 1948-2012. I'll miss you my friend.
<<

angeline3177

Newbie 50+

Location: 7 min's south of ATL. Motor Speedway, Griffin, Georgia

Post Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:00 am

Re: Carverfest, here we come!!!!

Wishing everyone a safe journey & Jerry & I will see u all Weds! Oh how we cant wait!!!!!!!!!
"I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and sometimes hard to handle. But if you cant handle me at my worst, you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best" NIKI
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:59 pm

4 systems set up so far folks. Angelo's, George's, Eddie's and Harry's rig. The fun has begun!
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

Mr. M-500t

(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Post Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:18 pm

Re: Carverfest, here we come!!!!

I'll make it one of these times. :( Have fun everyone. Thats what it's all about.
PreviousNext

Return to CARVERFEST 2011